Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 107

Page 107 of 119 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 1773

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

'Oh boy. Big guns time.' Phantom took out her Spirit Pass and dialed in the Desert Form number. "Dai Henshin!" She yelled and swiped it. "Desert Mode." Her belt announced as sand and stone came out of her armor and formed the tougher armor of Desert Form. She extended her hands, and the Sahara Rod formed in her hands. "Ikuzo, aibou!" She yelled to Sai.

"And if you look to your right, you will see a massive Dark Storm that hasn't been seen since Saisho came to Earth." Yoko said as she made a big leap, giving Inawa room to realize that the situation is really dire at the moment. "We moved the child Inawa's protecting to base." Hachigo and Nanago reported as they appeared beside Yoko. "Alright, Gou and Roku protecting her?" The insectoid Rider asked after making a powerful leap. "Yup, along with some troops." Nanago said with a nod of her head.

Akari and Aponi both arrived. "What's the situation?" the two high level Kaijin asked.

Tohga ran out, having woken up. "What's going on?"

------------

"We should really wait for the others!" said Sai. "This is Saisho! Saisho! King of the Kuroshoni! We won't even be able to scratch him alone!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Right." Phantom said, then fired a sandstorm at the avatar to cover her tracks as she ran off.

"Get Inawa to the Shirahikusei bunker! Saisho's avatar has made planet side!" Yoko yelled as she landed in front of the base and pushed Inawa inside, soldiers helping him get to the bunker.

"Where's Reiko?" Yoko asked, and got her answer when a mobile cloud of sand arrived at the base. "There is Saisho standing in Kuroto-cho; anyone want to tell me how that is possible?" The ghostly Rider asked.

After Inawa was inside, the boss Kaijin came to help.

"It's his avatar," said Inoru, walking up to them. "It's not as powerful as his true self, but still by far the single most powerful Kuroshoni you've faced yet," he explained. "He's transferred his soul into it to power it, but destroying it won't destroy him. However, he only has so many Avatars available to him, so destroying this one is far from meaningless."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I figured that thanks to Sai." Phantom said, putting a doggie treat into the armor's mouth.

"We will help." Eiji said as he assumed his Orphnoch form.

"Well, let's get going." Erika said, placing the Sorrow Driver on, the Washi Tile in place, then did her Henshin pose. "Henshin!" She yelled, and slapped the Trigger Switch. "Washi Form." It announced, getting electricity to cover her body and formed Yoko's Washi armor.

Hayoto and Tohga summoned their drivers. "Henshin!"

Both transformed into their Kamen Rider forms and leapt on their bikes as Akari and Aponi took off with them. Inoru transformed into light and followed them.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Yoko whistled loudly as Eiji flew on ahead. Her Hellraizer blasted out of the ground and rested near her. As she got on, a lightning bolt struck her Hellraizer. It changed from a hellish fox-themed motorbike, to a futuristic eagle-themed hover plane. "Alright, I like." The eagle Rider said, then whooped and blasted off.

"Show-off!" Phantom yelled as Yoko flew into the wild blue yonder, she on her Machine Adder.

Saisho stood silently, despite police shooting at him to no effect. He heard the motorcycles coming and turned to face them.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Yoko lead the group by flying on her hover craft, the police pulling back at the sight of the Riders.

"So milord, to what reason you grace us with your avatar?" Inari asked, she overshadowing Erika and bowed to Saisho.

Saisho growled. "Do not address me as your lord, traitor," he stated, glaring at her. "I have come to pass judgment on humanity, and all who oppose me!" he bellowed, driving his sword into the ground and sending an explosive shockwave at the group.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Yoko took flight while Phantom turned into sand to lessen the blow. "Funny; that's the reason why the Sisters of Fate did that to me." The Eagle Rider (as Erika) said, summoning her Washi Broadsword and split it into Double Mode, then ran towards at Saisho.

"Tornado!" She yelled as she spun like a top, getting a tornado of wind and electricity to form as she did.

Saisho held out his hand and caught the swords easily with one hand, picking her off the ground and throwing her into Phantom.

Ferox and Apex charged, Ferox in Erupting Melee form. Both tried to attack Saisho, but were effortlessly blocked and sent flying backwards with a slash of his sword.

Aponi charged at her heightened speed and attacked, but her blows did little to nothing. Once she stopped, Saisho slashed her, sending her flying back.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Eiji flew in for a drop kick while Phantom reformed, pushing Yoko off of her, and tossed her staff like a spear, gathering speed and sharp particles from the air.

Saisho spun around, sending a huge shockwave blast in all directions, flooring everyone in the radius.

Apex got up and inserted the Past Disk.

"Past Form...Game Start..."

Past Form Apex charged forwards and slashed at Saisho repeatedly, managing to actually nick his armor before being sent hurdling back.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Striding Finish." "Nitogeki! Tora Soukiba*!" Yoko yelled as she jumped at Saisho, holding her swords in a reverse grip and her arms in an "x", the blades coated with lightning. Once she was close enough, she lashed out with a cross slash.

((* - Tora Twin Fang))
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 16th June 2012 at 10:20 PM.