Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 106
Page 106 of 119 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1773

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Apex caught the Tile, but decided to hang back and let the berserk Rider blow off his steam on the Kajin.

Ferox jumped high into the air.

"PRIMAL RUSH!"

Ferox came down, all his elements twisting around his legs in a maelstrom of elemental power as he came at Shiluba with a Rider Kick.

OOC: This one is called "Nature's Wrath".

Ask Pony Discord

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Shiluba screamed as she exploded almost immediately when the Rider's attack struck her, sending the Yosei Tile flying at Apex.

Eventually, Erika calmed down and began trying to adjust to life as a Gray, but she is getting to the fact she is stronger than when she was human, as several dented walls and broken stuff can be traced to the normalcy-seeking Pathos Being.

Post Thanks / Like

Tohga, after killing Shiluba, reverted to normal a passed out, and was presently recovering in the base.

Pele held her mother's hand. "It isn't all bad, momma...I can touch you without hurting you anymore," she said, looking up at her foster mother.

-----------------

Gaia stood on Mt. Olympus and looked somewhat distraught. "The Fates...how can they be awake...the seal was supposed to imprison ALL the Titans...if they're awake..." she said, looking to Zeus. "Does that mean the seal keeping the Titans imprisoned has been broken?"

-----------------

"My children..." said a deep rumbling voice from the depths of the Titans' prison. "Gaia has had eons to return the humans to their proper place, to protect the world from them...soon the time will come to begin their extermination."

-------------------

The three remaining Soul Wraiths watched the board. "Nukus is dead...which of us three shall take charge of the game now?"

Ask Pony Discord

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Erika sighed. "Yeah, that is true, Pele-chan." She said, pulling the Shirahikusei close to her.

"Most likely. I just hope the damage wasn't too great." Zeus sighed out, resting lightly onto his spear.

"You." Jabu and Apepi said at the same time to their female comrade, knowing full well the responsibilities being head of the Council of Souls entails.

Post Thanks / Like

"If that's the case, we're going to have to begin trying to get Ferox's true form to awaken," said Gaia. "The Titans are much more powerful than anything he's faced thus far."

-----------------

Pele nodded. "And you don't hurt your brothers touching them either," she said, happy about that.

-----------------

She sighed and stood up. "Fine," she said, turning and walking towards the portal.

OOC: Did I name her yet? I don't remember.

Ask Pony Discord

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

((You have, but I can't remember the name.))

Zeus chuckled. "By a long shot." He said, then spread his wings. "I will wake the scattered Olympians! We'll need all the help we can get!" He called out to Gaia as he jumped off and flew towards the sea.

"That is true," Erika said with a relieved chuckle, then sighed as she imagined her life as a human. Suddenly, markings crawled up her body, and in a flash of gray, Erika was returned to human form. "Interesting..." She mused as she looked at her body.

"Happy time." Jabu said, waving goodbye to their female comrade.

Post Thanks / Like

OOC: I think she was the Banshee Wraith thought. She'll just be called Banshi, since bankan is a part of the word for judge and she's the Banshee wraith.

"Yay!" clapped Pele. "You're human again!" she exclaimed happily. She then looked over to Inoru. "Mommy, who is that?"

------------------------

Meanwhile, King Saisho was in a...foul mood to say the least. He smashed a statue. "Inoru! That traitor dears show himself again!" he yelled, picking up his sword. "I'll kill him!" he yelled, despite the fact going to earth in his present state would be fatal.

OOC: I THINK you were his servant or something.

Ask Pony Discord

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"He's the oldest Shirahikusei in existence." Erika said, turning to see the Lesser Angel Shirahikusei. "Is there anything you need?" The Gray asked, getting up to face the first Shirahikusei.

"Milord, stop!" Saisho's attendant yelled, grabbing him by the arms and pulled him back. "Milord, remember! The Earth is a sorrow cesspool! Going in there for over a minute would just be fatal, and none of us want to see that happen!!" The Bat Kuroshoni yelled, gripping the ground with his feet.

Post Thanks / Like

Inoru shook his head. "No, at present I'm fine..." he said. "But I'm sorry things did not turn out as you wanted. This has never happened before, the Fates' intervention changed it."

-----------------

Saisho snarled. "Fine then!" he yelled, sitting on his throne and plunging his fist into his own chest, pulling a tile from it and throwing it into the air, his essence surging out of his body and into it. The tile twisted and contorted, then exploded in a burst of sorrow energy. A demon-like Kuroshoni landed, having a vaguely humanoid form, with a strange beauty to it, on it's back one angel wing and one devil wing. "This avatar will do for now," he said, turning while his body entered hibernation and heading for the earth portal.

OOC: This would be the point Yoko gains her Super Mode, if that's alright.

Ask Pony Discord

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

((Yup.))

"Clearly." Erika said, looking at her hand. "I would ask how they could have done that, but I figured they have the right to." The non-human Rider said, walking over to a counter and collected the fallen Duke Kuroshoni's Tiles. "Well, I got a new Promotion form out of this day, so it's not too bad." Erika said, looking at the Bigfoot and Yosei Tiles.

"I'll watch it's progress, milord." The Bat Kuroshoni said with a small salute, and created a flying fox-like surveillance drone, and threw it at the portal, it following Saisho's Avatar Mk. I.

Post Thanks / Like

Inoru's head suddenly shot up. "Erika, get Pele and the others of my kind in the bunker, as deep as possible," he said. "Then come with me to the surface, something is coming...and it will take all our forces to survive it."

Ask Pony Discord

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Right!" Erika yelled, picking up Pele and ninja-dashed downstairs, with Reynala close behind. She then bolted back, Siblings in tow, as they headed to find Inawa.

Reiko was meanwhile occupied with something else. "Thanks for the coffee, Takeshi! You have no idea how hectic my schedule is being." "Ah, no problem, Rei-chan. Anything for you." The normal man said, they dressed in winter gear as the couple sat down in a small cafe. She hoped Sai can behave right now, as she has convinced him that she's a normal Japanese woman.

Post Thanks / Like

A massive Dark Storm formed over the city, lightning pouring down around a clearing. Suddenly, a massive lightning bolt descended and exploded upwards into the air, Saisho's avatar forming. He slammed his sword into the ground, crossed his arms, and waited.

OOC: I forget, who is Inawa again?

Ask Pony Discord

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

((You.))

"No time to explain!" Yoko yelled in Batta Form as she had lifted Inawa by the back and was using the Batta Form's powerful legs to propel herself forward.

"Time to go. Takeshi, head home!" She yelled. "Wh-Rei-chan!" A confused Takeshi yelled to Reiko as she went into the crowd, vanishing in a near instant.

The Machine Adder arrived at the eye of the Dark Storm, Kamen Rider Phantom in Jackal Mode riding it. "Well well well, a head case of duality." The Rider said, getting off of the motorbike. 'Sai, how bad is it?' Phantom asked mentally with a grave tone.

Post Thanks / Like

Inawa sighed. "Ok, but I'm not sure what this is about."

------------------

'BAD! It's...it's HIM!' the Wraith yelled, sounding terrified. 'It's Saisho! He must be using an avatar!'

Ask Pony Discord