Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 105

Page 105 of 119 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1773

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Zeus looked at Dokurai and took a lazy stance. "Come on." He said with an unenthusiastic tone, raising his spear in a lazy guard.

"This is going to be painful for Rat-chan." Thanatos said, knowing his brother does not act like that unless he has a plan.

"Roger!" Arnost yelled and charged at Ferox, with Shiluba floating to Apex. Kinuno rasied a club and thundered to Ferox.

Erika was in pain as the steam coming off of her body got much thicker. The Black Corruption on her body was starting to scab, and even started to fall off at the holy environment. 'Inoru, if you can here me, please come to our aide! Saisho's forces are back, and I'm almost a Kuroshoni! Please help us! And hurry; I'm feeling incredibly itchy!' She pleaded in prayer form, clasping her hands together and placed them on her head, then raised them.

Dokurai instantly tried spitting acid in Zeus' eyes.

However, before the three Dukes could reach the Riders, a blade of flame split the ground between them and the Riders. The Dark Storm parted, becoming a bright sunny day. "The light of hope burns through the darkness of despair! The darkest day becomes the brightest as I arrive to smite those who feed upon the suffering of humanity!" announced a powerful voice.

A blinding sphere of light descended from the sky, slowly fading to show the form of the being it concealed. The being had six angelic wings on his back, each covered in beautiful eyes, His head had a human like mouth piece, but the nose and upper jaw area resembled a lions, the eyes and top of his head resembling an eagle's while two ox horns emerged from his head. His body was like a knight's in golden armor, but with a lion motif, while his legs had an ox's. In the center of his chest was a symbol of a wheel within a wheel, the rims covered in eyes like those on his wings. A sheathed broadsword was on his belt, the hilt ornate and golden.

"I Inoru of Prayer have arrived!" he said, glaring at the Dukes. "I give you one chance, flee this battlefield now and these humans in peace..." he said in a firm voice, moving one of his wings out of the way and making the hilt of his sword easily visible to the Dukes. "Or face my judgment."

OOC: Inoru is based off all three classes of angels in the First Sphere, Seraphim, Cherub, and Ophanim, at least from certain beliefs.

Have at least one be foolish enough.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Zeus opened his mouth and fired a wind burst to dispell the poison blob attack. "Okay, that failed." He said with a disappointed tone, then slammed his spear on the ground, getting currents of electricity to zap at Dokurai's heels.

"Die, Shirahikusei!" Arnost yelled as he jumped forward after drawing his claymore and flew at Inoru.

Dokurai flipped backwards several times to dodge the attack, coming to a stop and sending toxic tendrils from her back at him.

Inoru drew his sword, a broadsword engulfed in sacred fire. He waited and parried the slash of the claymore, spinning around and driving his sword into Arnost's gut, pulling it out and doing a spinning slash to the Kuroshoni's shoulder. He spun around with the force and walked forward towards Erika as he simply sheathed his sword. "You summoned me?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Zeus spun his spear at inhuman levels, resulting in a tornado that came out to hit Dokurai with.

"Wow." Erika said as she saw the swift kill Inoru did on Arnost, he dissolving into black mist with the Griffin Tile all that was left of the Higher Duke Kuroshoni. "Yes, I did. I'm... kinda infected with the Black Corruption." Erika said, showing the extent of the damage. "It's because of my system. Had my friend planted filters into my Rider System. It inevitably was a long shot, and I'm currently teetering on the slippery slope of becoming a Kuroshoni." Erika explained, pointing behind Inoru as Shiluba and Kinuno charged at the Shirahikusei.

Inoru's wings flared, eyes opening and firing beams of holy light at the Duke Kuroshoni to hold them back. He looked at the system carefully. "Naturally, Kuroshoni typically put in failsafes specifically to cause the corruption," he said, giving a glare. "It's a dirty move..." he said, turning his hand to light and reaching into the driver, causing it's technology to glow with a golden light. He removed it, taking with him several pieces he crushed in his hand that were permitting the corruption to take place, in the process, the Driver gained golden highlights. He then pulled out his sword, slashing behind him to send a powerful stream of holy flames, blasting both Dukes back, treating them as more annoying than threatening. He then held out his sword to her. "Touch the blade, it's flames are fed by pure hope, they shall burn away the black corruption with the counteracting white corruption that transformed me into my present form. I shall not lie, it will hurt, but when it's over, you should be purified."

Ferox ran over. "Are you sure this will work?"

"Sadly, this is not the first time I've had to do this, the Kuroshoni love this trick," said Inoru, holding his sword out to her.

Dokurai turned into poison gas, allowing herself to be sucked into the tornado and spun out in Zeus' face.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Heavenly Attack..." Zeus clutched together a fist. "No Persecution!" He bellowed and threw a punch into the gas, connecting with the cloud and sending it flying back, the hit forcing Dokurai to stay solid.

"Well, in that case... for those who were too late to save." Erika breathed out nervously, then grabbed the blade with both hands. She screamed in pure agony as the Hope Energy was poured into her body. Suddenly, gray smoke came out of her body as both the Black Corruption and White Corruption appeared on her body. A hazy trio appeared around Erika, which looked like three female vulture-themed kaijin.

Zeus' eyes widen and he grunted out in shock. "The 3 Sisters of Fate!..." He gasped out, as the three Titans appeared as apparitions around the Rider.

"This one has an interesting future." The middle one spoke, themed after a Egyptian vulture. "It'll be a shame if she lost her new status as a Pathos." The left one spoke, themed after a bearded vulture. "From a human's womb, a creature of black demon blood and white angel blood shall determine the fate of the Dimensions of Pathos, and see if they are worthy to exist." The right one spoke, themed after a palm-nut vulture said, pointing as Erika was mutating into the Kirin Gray. She looked at herself with horror clear on her face, clearly wishing that she was still human.

Ferox tried to intervene, but Inoru stopped him. "The three Fates are interfering from a distance, there's nothing to stop them. They are fickle beings, they don't serve any one side, even their father, they have their own agenda. From the sound of it, it appears they've chosen Erika for a reason. I do not know them as well as Zeus, but their ways are generally at least not evil."

Dokurai snarled as she reformed. "This is interesting..." she said, vanishing into thin air.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Pitiful beings of emotion! We present to you your judge, jury, and executioner! May her judgement ring true!" The Sisters of Fate called out at once with a surprisingly booming voice, then vanished.

"This can't be happening, this can't be happening, this can't be happening, this can't be happening...." Erika said in a mantra as the Siblings returned her to base, still in the form of the Kirin Gray. The newly-born Pathos Being kaijin was in a state of near-hysterics, as she looked at her body, which is a mix of Kuroshoni and Shirahikusei themes while being primarily gray. Spiraled horns jut out of her head, with lion-like claws on her hands and horse hooves for her toes. Her torso looked like she was emulating the Dragon Kuroshoni with the scales, and her face was like that of a giraffe's.

"The good news, we got a new Duke Tile. The bad news, Big Sis was made into a hybrid by the three Titans that are the Three Sisters of Fates." Nanago said to Miki as she reported on the mission to the Interpol agent.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 26th May 2012 at 07:51 PM.

"That's not our only problem," said Miki. "Not if I know Tohga like I think I do."

----------------

Ferox's eyes glowed red as he snarled in rage. "How dare you!" he roared, energy crackling around his form. The Ferox Totem changed to it's Disaster Form.

"DISASTER FORM! THROW DOWN!"

Inoru jumped back from explosion of energy resulting from the transformation, watching the lava fueled energy mantis slam down and transform Ferox into his Disaster form.

Disaster Form Ferox roared to the heavens, his evolved power manifesting through it, a thunder storm forming in the sky. He snapped around, glaring at the surviving Duke Kuroshoni's, the only beings he could vent his rage on. His storm snuffed out the Dark Storm their master had escaped through, cutting off their own path. He roared and pounced at both, slamming them by the neck into the ground so hard it formed a crater before dragging them across the ground in animalistic fashion and throwing both threw a brick wall. He roared and pulled his sword, Cataclysm out of the earth, charging them.

OOC: Figured if anything would trigger his Disaster form, it'd be this. It's also evolved some from his growing power.
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 26th May 2012 at 08:00 PM.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Oh yeah, forgot about that." Hachigo said, looking at Disaster Form Ferox.

"Great Breakthrough!" "Stone Chasm!" The remaining Dukes yelled, with Shiluba firing a intense windstorm, and Kinuno summoning stone spikes to gore Ferox.

Ferox swung his sword, sending a counter windstorm right back and then crunching the spikes with his bare hands. He roared and trust his sword forwards, sending powerful lightning bolts in a scatter shot at the Dukes.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Kinuno was blasted off his feet, while Shiluba was sent flying back into a tree, damaging her delicate wings. They replied by attacking Ferox once more. "Great Stone Rush!" "Wind Blade!" The Dukes yelled as the charged, Shiluba making a blade of razor sharp wind while Kinuno covered himself in the toughest stones and minerals as he did a berserker charge.

Ferox roared and batted the wind blade aside with his hand, then snarled, glaring at Kinuno.

"PRIMAL RUSH!"

Raw elemental rushed into Cataclysm, encircling the blade. As Kinuno charged in, Ferox trust the sword right at his gut with an earth shattering roar. After entering, it would send off pulse after pulse of elemental energy straight into his body.

OOC This finisher is called Cataclysm's Edge.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Kinuno thrashed as Ferox did so, then went limp and exploded, sending the Bigfoot Tile at Apex. "Kin-chan! Kisama!!!" Shiluba yelled and hit Ferox with a barrage of wind blades.