Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 104
Page 104 of 119 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1773

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

"Alright, begin praying," said Tohga, the various leaders beginning to pray in their own religious manner. After a few moments, the shrine began to glow with a bright golden light. However, the sky suddenly filled with a Dark Storm, the size of which indicated the advent of a Highness Kuroshoni. "Oh crud," said Tohga. "Keep praying!" he ordered, turning and nodding to Hayoto. Both took their stances.

"Henshin!"

"BLIZZARD FORM! THROW DOWN!"

"Present Form...Game Start..."

The two Riders took a battle stance as a lightning bolt slammed down onto a hill nearby. Dokurai rose from the crater, the Black Rat Kuroshoni's design resembling a doctor from the plague times, her rat-like face having a skeletal motif, but also a subtle grace. "Hello, Kamen Riders," she said, sharp claws tapping against her hip. "Did you really think it'd be that easy?"

----------------

Gaia gasped. "Dokurai has arrived," she stated.

"Alright, once more, someone fill me in," said Miki, getting annoyed.

Ask Pony Discord

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"The last Highness Kuroshoni, Dokurai of the Black Plague. That alone should tell you just how nasty she can be." Reynala said, walking to Miki. "She also has a kill field of three feet that instantly kills small animals and plants." She added, taking a seat.

Post Thanks / Like

"Well, that's not a good sign...is she more powerful than Almani?" asked Miki, concerned.

Ask Pony Discord

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Somewhat. She's more defensive-oriented than Almani, but that doesn't mean she's a weakling. She just doesn't have the raw power Almani had." Hachigo said, looking at the Rat Kuroshoni.

((Raw power: Nukus -> Inari -> Dokurai -> Noburu -> Almani.))

Post Thanks / Like

The two Riders charged her and got into a rather evenly matched fight. "Hows it coming, Erika?" called Ferox over his shoulder as they continued the fight.

Ask Pony Discord

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"I'm currently feel like I'm going to go mad from not itching." Erika said as she started to smoke from her body, the holiness of the air starting to go way up.

Post Thanks / Like

"I'm sure that's perfectly natural!" said Ferox, fighting with the Highness Kuroshoni.

"This is getting annoying," Dokurai said. She then threw a hand to the Dark Storm, summoning three of her Dukes.

Ask Pony Discord

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

From the Dark Storm, three Dukes fell out and landed on the ground. One was themed after Bigfoot, the second one was female and was based off of a fairy, and the third and final one was themed after a griffin.

"I am Arnost of the Great Blizzard, the Higher Duke of Almani!" The Griffin bellowed out in a prideful tone.

"I am Kinumo of the Dust Bowl, the Lesser Duke of Noburu!" The Bigfoot roared out, beating his chest.

"And I'm Shiluva of the Tornado Outbreak, the Higher Duke of Noburu-chan!" The Fairy said sweetly, taking a silly pose.

"Oh, come on...." Erika sighed out and slumped to the floor in exasperation.

((The next three belong to you.))

Post Thanks / Like

OOC: Alright, though she only summoned three.

"This isn't good..." said Gaia, watching. She then turned to her son. "The field of hope surrounding the ritual will hold the Dukes back, but not for long. Are any of your siblings awake?"

Pele whimpered, watching this. "Momma..."

---------------

Ferox blinked. "Ok, we're in trouble now."

Ask Pony Discord

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

((I just meant you're Dokurai's Dukes and Almani's Lesser Duke.))

"One, and he's got an eye on the sky. Had to do it myself, though." Thantos said cryptically with a mirthful tone, pointing to some storm clouds that were inching to the group. Inside the cloud was a golden eagle-like monster that had a similar composition to Gaia.

Post Thanks / Like

OOC: Zeus?

Ask Pony Discord

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

((Mm-hmm. The Big Guy, head honcho, the real King of the Sky.))

"So, who's first?" Arnost asked as he looked at the Riders. Suddenly, a massive bolt slammed into Kinuno, then Shiluba, than into Arnost, sending them hard into the nearby wall.

"Who dares attack my champion?" A booming voice asked as the storm turned less rainy and more like an electrical storm. From the sky, an armored, eagle-themed entity floated down. He looked similar to Almani, only with hoplite armor, a different eagle species as his basis, and had a spear for his weapon.

Post Thanks / Like

"Lord Zeus," said Gaia, nodding.

Ferox looked to the ones doing the ritual as he and Apex continued fighting Dokurai. "Continue the ritual! Don't think about him! He's on our side!"

Ask Pony Discord

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Back, foul beasts!" Zeus yelled as he charged forward, confirming the fact that he was indeed one of the good guys.

Erika looked on as she saw Zeus beat back three Duke-level Kuroshoni with ease with that spear of his. He also had the control over weather, as each time Shiluba or Arnost used their powers to launch a tornado or a blizzard, Zeus would just sent one at them with the same intensity.

Post Thanks / Like

"Oh great," said Dorurai. "One of Gaia's children," she said, driving back the two Riders with a blast of acidic mist, then slashing them with her claws. She then leapt at Zeus. "You three, deal with the Riders and stop that ritual, I'll deal with the big guy," she said, growling and taking a battle stance.

Ask Pony Discord