Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 103
Page 103 of 119 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1773

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

"Inoru of the Prayer is an ancient Tile Being, almost as old as Saisho of the Lost Paradise." Thanatos said, appearing in a black cloud. "Inoru was at first a Kuroshoni, but he soon suffered from a irreversible contamination: the White Corruption, brought on when prayers began to fill Inoru with Joy Energy instead of Sorrow. He soon became a Shirahikusei, and went into hiding to avoid the fate of being struck down by Saisho himself." The ancient being said, sitting down on a chair.

"Inoru of Prayer is the first Shirahikusei," explained Gaia. "Born from the first hope man had after being cast out of Paradise, the hope their prayers would be answered," she stated. "He is the only being that can cleanse the Black Corruption from Erika."

"So, how do we find him?" asked Miki.

"He would be at a place of hope, somewhere in the world that is a focal point of it," Gaia explained. "A place where Kuroshoni cannot step foot. What places are the most concentrated points of hope for humans you know of?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"A place of supreme joy, where prayers can be received without trouble... the Mecca!" Reiko exclaimed. "In the Middle East?! That's thousands of miles from here!" The Siblings exclaimed.

"Where else is there?! People are getting upset with the Vatican for internal corruption!" Reiko said, jabbing a thumb behind her.

"That's the best place we can guess," said Miki. "But who is going to guard Tokyo while we get Erika there? We still have two Kajin races trying to destroy us you know."

------------------

Adrian walked up to her father. "Father, Nukus has been destroyed," she reported bowing to the Wraith King.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I'll stay. I'm the only one that can defeat Wraiths in their Soul Form." Reiko said, getting up and walking to the group.

Arbiou sighed. "Man, we can not catch a break." The King said, eating a red apple as he floated in the air. He was starting to regain his mighty power, with his new mortal body sporting signs of extended Wraith possession.

"But he managed to take out Almani, there is only one of the Highness Kuroshoni left alive." said Adrian.

---------------

"We'll stay as well," said Aponi. "We're extremely strong on our own."

"Alright, so to a plane?" asked Tohga, looking to the group.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Well, at least that's one piece of good news." Arbiou said, pointing to Adrian.

"Plane. Secret Kitsune Style: Kabuki Curtain Change!" Reynala and the Siblings announced, grabbed the fabric of reality and pulled them apart, leaving Hayato, Tohga, Erika, Karin, and Miki at the Narita International Airport, they somehow having luggage beside them. "Okay, freaky." Karin stated, picking up her backpack and suitcase.

"How did they do that?" asked Hayoto, looking around in surprise.

"I don't know, I'll book us a plane to the middle east," said Miki. "How do we get this Inoru to talk to us though? He's been hiding for eons."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I don't know. At my current condition, I'm starting to get affect by holy sites and touching Shirahikusei causes pain." Erika said, making sure no part of her Black Corruption-covered body was visible. Thankfully, she was wrapped up like a mummy, and a kitsune noh mask was placed on her face.

"Call our boss and ask him," said Sai, looking to his host. "He might know."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((Reiko's back at base.))

OOC: Oops...

"Maybe we should call back to the base and ask one of the ancient, super intelligent beings back there," said Hayoto.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I'll call." Erika said, and took out her cell.

Back at base, Reiko was performing a self-cleansing ritual, muttering in Spanish as she did. She got interrupted when her cell phone began ringing, getting her to sigh aloud. "No one can give me a break." She grumbled, getting up and took off her priestess clothing for her normal clothing, then picked up the phone. "Hello?" Pause. "Hold on. Gaia-chan?! Can you come over?! Hayo-chan wants to talk to you!" Reiko called out.

Erika just chuckled, then handed her cell phone to Hayato. "Here." She said.

"How exactly are we supposed to call Inoru to meet us?" asked Hayoto.

-----------------

"I had to ask..." Hayoto muttered, the group surrounding a shrine constructed using holy objects from every major religion on Earth dressed in the style of ancient Japanese priests with religious leaders from Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, Islam, and two or three Native American religions. And being as close to Mecca as they could legally be.

"Inoru of Prayer was turned into his present form by the hopes and prayers of humanity," said Tohga. "So it does make sense that he'd be attracted to a ritual presenting this much hope."

"Now, Erika, stand in the middle as our religious leaders begin their prayers," said Gaia over a cellphone.

OOC: I keep forgetting, which Highness Kuroshoni am I?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

((The last one, Dokurai. Who now has about 6 Duke Kuroshoni serving her.))

Erika nodded, then shed her coat, her bandages, and mask, then sat in position, the holy atmosphere starting to irritate her Kuroshoni welts.