Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW) - Page 101

Page 101 of 119 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1773

Thread: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kamen Rider Ferox (Me and GW)

Phantom took out her Spirit Pass and hit the Call Button. "Sai wants to know why he's my armor." She asked calmly.

"It is a symbol of your unity. Sai, you can still move Phantom's limbs, as well as attack from your mouth." Thantos said, looking at the bottled up souls of sealed Wraiths Phantom has "eaten", a gold version of the Spirit Pass in his hands.

"Don't blink, or you'll miss me blowing you away. Flujo Electricidad!" Yoko yelled, and vanished in a cobalt flash. Two milliseconds later, a powerful blow hit Teach in his stomach, it belonging to Yoko, who hit him with a double palm smack to the stomach.

Teach staggered back, his armor managing to hold up, but he actually felt it. He replied with a barrage of energy bolts.

"Alright, let's do this!" exclaimed Sai, ok now.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Yoko jumped into the air, showing she had tuffs of something on her back. Suddenly, wings grew out of the tuffs, and she ascended into the sky. She took out the Washi Tile and inserted it into her arm. "Washi Broadsword." It announced, and Yoko lifted her hand to the stormy sky and the sword came out of a cloud like a meteor, she snagging it like it was no problem.

Phantom reacted by spinning her staff at insane speeds, deflecting all shots aimed at her.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 16th June 2012 at 10:51 PM.

Teach energized his sword and slashed several times, firing energy cutters at the airborn rider.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Yoko dived forward, and prepped her swing. "Atronar*!" She yelled and swinged, sending a series of shockwaves at the sword beams. The attacks canceled each other out, then she positioned her sword for a thrust. "Rayo*!" She yelled, then thrusted, sending a bolt of lightning from the blade tip.

((* - Thunderclap))
    ((* - Lightning Bolt.))

Teach blocked it with his sword, but was forced back and staggered.

"Come on! Let's smash stuff!" exclaimed Sai, causing Phantom to charge suddenly.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Did you wanted to be zapped?!" Phantom yelled even as Sai ran for Teach. She then unleashed various polearm attacks on Teach, ending with a whack on his shark nose.

Teach was staggered back, allowing Sai to emit a sonic roar form Phantom's mouth and send him flying backwards and into the wall.

Teach growled, staggering out. "Alright, yah all asked for it," he said, growling. "Chains, I command yee, break and show my true power!" he ordered, the chains glowing and shattering off his body. In an explosion and energy, he transformed into a massive beast resembling a mix of an undead megalodon-sized thresher shark and a pirate ship.

"That's what happens when a non-Soul Wraith enters their Unchained Form!" Sai warned, as Unchained Teach turned and fired cannons embedded in his side at them, blasting the group of Riders into the air.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

A caw* resounded, and the Riders were picked up by Yoko. She cawed again, then trilled as she tossed the three other Riders onto Teach's back. "Hi!" Phantom yelled as she dented one of the cannons.

((Think the Akanetaka noises during Hibiki's Final FormRide.))

Teach's main body was melded into the ship were the steering wheel would be, cannons for shoulders and a cutlass in each hand, mutated into an extremely hideous form. He roared and fired his cannons at the Riders assaulting him.

Ferox slashed an incoming blast in half. "This is freaky!" he stated, switching to Storm mode and firing back, getting into a gun fight as footsoldier level Wraiths with a pirate motif stormed out and engaged the group.

"Teach absorbed a large amount of fear fighting Almani!" Sai explained, swinging around and smashing a Wraith clear off the ship. "That's why his Unchained form is so massive! They'd normally only be the size of a small building!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Rayo Grande!" Yoko yelled, slamming a bigger bolt of lightning at Teach's side, disabling two cannons. She then flew forward and landed right near the helm. "Hi." She said, then pulled her sword apart to form two single edged Falchions and swung them at Teach.

As Phantom kept defeating the grunts, their souls melded into her suit, keeping her health and energy up. "Huh. This is new." She said, smashing a grunt into the deck with a chopping swing to the head.

"And tasty!" exclaimed Sai, kicking one of the grunts behind them, then blasting several others away.

------------------

Teach blocked with his right sword, then slashed repeatedly with his other one, roaring out in fury.

-----------------

Aponi looked to her fellow leaders. "Should we do something?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Espada de la Furia!" Yoko yelled and blocked the frenzied sword slashes with her own, eventually hitting Wraith flesh.

"I think they have it under wraps." Eiji said, assuming human form.

"Suna Pulse: El Espada!" Phantom yelled and swung her staff, getting a torrent of sharp sand to cut into the grunts.

"Let's finish this!" announced Ferox, switching the Totem around.

"PRIMAL RUSH!"

He took aim at the "main body" of Teach, his various weapons all opening up and aiming right at him.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Phantom took out her Spirit Pass and hit "0" three times, then swiped it. "Exectute Order." Thantos' voice resounded, getting to be pumped into the Sahara Shaft.

The Washi and Taiyou Tiles flew into the air, inserting into the swords. "Elemental Boost: Lightning. Striding Finish." The swords announced, then Yoko combined then into one. "Chou Ittougeki, Iaijutsu*..." She whispered as she took a pose, looking like she was sheathing her sword.

((* - Super One Sword Attack, Iai Technique. Iai is to unsheath, strike, and resheath.

This is my attempt to homage swordsman Roronoa Zoro of One Piece fame.))
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 17th June 2012 at 04:19 AM.