Kamen Rider Blade: Pokemon Version *Me and ShadowArceus!*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kamen Rider Blade: Pokemon Version *Me and ShadowArceus!*

Default Kamen Rider Blade: Pokemon Version *Me and ShadowArceus!*

Please note, fans of Kamen Rider Blade, this is merely based off Kamen Rider Blade, not an exact copy. So we're not following everything exactly!

Plot: When the Earth came into being, 53 creatures were created to participate in the Battle Fight. The Undead fought one another until all but the Human Undead lay sealed, and in recognition of his victory, the species he represented became the dominate species on Earth.

Millennia later in modern day, an organization called BOARD (Board Of Archaeological Research Department) discovered the sealed Undead and accidentally set the 53 entities free from their prison and started the Battle Fight once again. While 52 of the Undead could alter the dominate species of life on Earth, the 53 Undead, the Black Joker, would bring about extinction of all life on Earth if he was victorious. BOARD creates two Rider systems utilizing sealed Undead, Kamen Rider Blade and Garren. Along with these two, the Wild Card in the Battle fight, Kamen Rider Chalice, is a threat to both sides of the battle.

Theme song: Elements: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLzuHd5VdTI

Kokoro ni Tsurugi... Kagayaku Yuuki
    Tashika ni Toji Komete
    Kiseki Kirifuda wa Jibun Dake

Kaze ga Oshiete iru
    Tsuyosa wa Jibun no Naka ni
    Osore sae Norikona Seru Nara... Shinka Shiteku !

Kaze O Kitte Hashiru
    Tomadoi mo mayoi mo sute
    Doko Mademo Tooku e Yukeru to... Shinjite Mitai

JIRENMA ni Sakebu koe wa... Fukanou O Kowashiteku!

Tashika ni Toji Komete
    Mienai Chikara Michibiku yo BLADE... Nemuri Mezameru Toki !
    Mirai Kanashimi ga owaru Basho

Ame ga Mado wo Tataku
    Kanashimi ga Ikari ni Naru
    Jibun ni Genkai ga aru Koto... Shira Saseteru !

Hi ga Tsuita Kokoro wa
    Karada ni mo Tsutawatteku
    Moe Agaru Negai ni Kawatte... Hashiri Dashiteru

Tobi Dashite iku Sekai ga Mada... Yume wo Miteru Uchi ni Hayaku

Tashika ni Toji Komete...
    Kokoro to Karada Tsuna ga Reba BLADE... Kagesae Kiri Saite !
    Kiseki Kirifuda wa Jibun Dake

Tashika ni Toji Komete
    Mienai Chikara Michibiku yo BLADE... Nemuri Mezameru Toki !
    Mirai Kanashimi ga owaru Basho... Kiseki Kirifuda wa Jibun Dake

My characters:

Name: Jarret Hikari
    Rider Name: Kamen Rider Blade http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Blade_(character)
    Personality: Will protect his friends no matter what, loyal, seeks to protect the world from the Undead.
    History: A young man recruited into BOARD to become Kamen Rider Blade. He has an exceptionally high fusion coefficiency when it comes to rousing Rider Cards, but at the moment this doesn't seem to be a problem.
    Suit: Suit of Spades

(Ace of Spades) Change Heracross *
    (2) Slash Grovyle *
    (3) Beat Persian
    (4) Tackle Piloswine *
    (5) Kick Blaziken
    (6) Thunder Stantler
    (7) Metal Anorith
    (8) Magnet Tauros
    (9) Mach Arcanine
    (10) Time Kabuto
    (Jack of Spades) Fusion Pidgeot
    (Queen of Spades) Absorb Ampharos
    (King of Spades) Evolution Ninjask

Rouse Combos:

Lightning Blast
    Kick Blaziken+Thunder Stantler. Electrifies his foot for a powerful flying side kick attack.

Lightning Slash
    Slash Grovyle+Thunder Stantler. Electrifies the Blade Rouser for an electrified slash.

Lightning Sonic
    Kick Blaziken+Thunder Stantler+mach Archanine Lightning Blast with increased speed for more impact.

Garren Suit:

(Ace of Diamonds) Change Pincer*
    (2) Bullet Sandshrew*
    (3) Upper Croagunk*
    (4) Rapid Fearow
    (5) Drop Wailord*
    (6) Fire Volbeat*
    (7) Rock Torkoal
    (8) Scope Golbat
    (9) Gemini Rapidash
    (10) Thief Kecleon
    (Jack of Diamonds) Fusion Skarmory
    (Queen of Diamonds) Absorb Seviper
    (King of Diamonds) Evolution Yanmega

Rouse Combos:

Burning Smash:
    Drop Wailord+Fire Volbeat. Ignites his legs before jumping into the air and delievering a flaming twisting backflip kick to the target.

Burning Divide:
    Drop Wailord+Fire Volbeat+Gemini Rapidash. Enhanced Burning Smash, only the Gemini Rapidash effect creates a second Garren for the attack.

Burning Shot:
    Bullet Sandshrew+Rapid Fearow+Fire Volbeat. Unleashes a rapid blast of flaming gunfire into the target.

Fire-Upper Combo:
    Fire Volbeat+Upper Croagunk. A flaming uppercutt attack.

Bullet-Fire Combo:
    Rapid Sandshrew+Fire Volbeat. Fires a single blast of slams at the target.

Chalice Suit

(Ace of Hearts) Change Scyther*
    (2) Spirit Human*
    (3) Chop Sharpedo*
    (4) Drill Pupitar
    (5) Tornado Staraptor
    (6) Float Yanma
    (7) Bio Tangela
    (8) Reflect Mothim
    (9) Recovery Camerupt*
    (10) Shuffle Porygon
    (Jack of Hearts) Fusion Mightyena
    (Queen of Hearts) Absorb Roserade
    (King of Hearts) Evolution Scizor

Rouse combos:

Spinning Wave:
    Chop Sharpedo+Tornado Staraptor. Generates a cyclone around him before delievering a spinning slash to the target.

Spinning Attack:
    Drill Pupitar+Tornado Staraptor. Delievers a corkscrew kick surrounded by a tornado.

Spinning Dance:
    Drill Pupitar+Tornado Staraptor+Float Yanma. Upgraded Spinning Attack, using Float's effect to lift him higher into the air.

Bio/Chop Combo:
    Chop Sharpedo+Bio Tangela. Uses vines to pull the target in close before delievering a powerful slash.

Wild Cyclone:
    Wild Card. Can only be used as Wild Chalice and combining all 13 Heart Cards into one. Fires a high intensity beam from the Wild Rouzer. Also allows a powerful slash to be delt with his Wild Slasher.

*= Cards he has to start with.

I'll add Leangle latter on.
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 16th May 2010 at 03:35 PM.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Kamen Rider Blade: Pokemon Version *Me and ShadowArceus!*

Chalice rode across a completely barren highway, the wind tearing at his helmet.

"I must be victorious...I must find those new Kamen Riders...they are interfering," thought Chalice.

"No! You can't be victorious! That would mean the end!" said another voice, one tinged with good instead of tainted with evil.

"Exactly, you fool!"

Chalice stopped his bike at the sight of two similarly armored people...the two Kamen Riders.

OOC: Perfect! This is a really good way to set it up, just let's not have Blade and Garren in their armor yet so I can show you the Henshin.

Jarret heard the motorcycle and turned to see Chalice. He didn't know who this was but he resembled the Scyther Undead. He took out the Blade Rider system and inserted the Change Heracross card into the card slot and pushed it all the way in. He held the device at his waist, causing two streams of cards to go out from it around his waist before solidfying into a belt. He trust one arm out to the side and turned his palm around, slowly pulling it until Chalice was behind it. "Henshin!" he yelled, pulling his arm around to press a button on the belt buckle, turning the card viewer around to a Spades symbol.

"Turn up!" announced the belt, projecting a blue energy card with the Heracross symbol, which he ran threw, becoming Blade.

He looked at Chalice through his visor. "I can't tell, are you an Undead or a Kamen Rider?"
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 10th May 2010 at 05:48 AM.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Garren imitated Blade, looking at Chalic through his helmet, evaluating him.

"If he's an Undead, then why does he have armor like ours?" he said with incredulosity.

Chalice simply raised his weapon.

"I'm a bit of both. Now, do any of you know the location of the nearest Undead? I'm hunting for them."

Garren simply stared at Chalice.

"How can you be both? Seems a bit fishy, if you ask me...as for your question, I don't have a clue. What about you, Blade?"

Blade scratched his helmet. "Honestly, we don't know, they just seem to pop up randomly.

The Blaziken Undead approached the BOARD HQ, as his name suggested, he looked like a Blaziken, but skeletal in appearence and wearing body armor. His legs lit aflame as he approached.

OOC: This was an important plot point in the series, BOARD as an organization gets pretty much destroyed by the Locust Undead (Blaziken's counterpart) in the first episode, but suriviers help the Riders out throughout the series.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Chalice turned to face the nearby city, then got back on his motorcycle.

"I'm going to see if I can find them. I'm not on their side, but I'm not on yours either. Get in my way, and you'll die. Got that?" he said, and instead of waiting for an answer, he drove off to the city, nottaking a look back.

"Hey, you! Get back here!" shouted Garren after Chalice.

"There's no point in trying to get him, but he may be on the right track. There's probably a bunch of Undead n the city, and we need to find them, especially that Black Joker. Come on. Let's ride," he said, and he got on his bike and drove along the same path as Chalice...

Blade got on his motorcycle and followed but his communicator rang. "This is Blade." he said.

"Blade! Garren! BOARD HQ is under attack by an Undead!" reported the man on the other in, there was a scream and explosion, then silence.

"Hello? Dang it! Garren, BOARD HQ is under attack! We have to get back!" yelled Blade, turning around and heading back towards HQ.

Meanwhile, the Tangela Undead was stalking people in the park were Chalice was heading, it resembled a humaniod mass of vines with a skull were its head would be an armor.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Garren did a quick U-turn, and drove toward the base.

"I'd like to know who that was, but it can wait. Let's go!" he said.

Meanwhile, Chalice stopped his bike near the park, and spotted the Undead.

"Going somewhere?" Chalice said, lunging with his claw, aimed for the Tangela Undead's skull...

Blade nodded, soon arriving at the base, which was escentually in ruins. "Dang it! Where is the monster that did this?!" he asked.

The Blaziken Undead roared, walking out of the flames, holding a scientist before snapping his neck and throwing him away.

The Tangela Undead screeched and launched tendrils at him in an attempt to stop him.

OOC: I posted the Garren and Chalice suits in the first posts for easy refrence. Want me to post all the rouse combos too?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

OOC: Yes, please do. And I did a bit of research, I know what Garren does at this point.

Garren did nothing to indicate that he was going to stop the attack, and instead turned his back on the smoldering remains of the BOARD HQ.

"There's no point in saving and serving a cause that's already lost. Get rid of him yourself. I quit," he said, and he drove away on his Red Rhombus, going to find out who that Chalice was...

Chalice simply slashed the vines with his claws, then delivered a heavy blow to the mass of vines that made up the Tangela Undead.

"I need to seal you. Nothing personal," said Chalice,vand he hopped back onto his Shadow Chaser, and pulled out a card from his Rouser: The 6 of Hearts, with a Yanma symbol on it. The card glowed, and his bike became surrounded by gusts of wind. He proceeded to ram int the Undead with full force, sealing it and turning it into a card: The 7 of Hearts, with a symbol of the Undead he just sealed.

Chalice drove away, continuing to watch for more Undead...

OOC: Ok. Also, you already were able to do one of Chalice's finishers, Spinning Wave (3 of Hearts + 6 of Hearts). Basically a big gust of wind surounds him and he rushes the opponent, slashing them as he passes them.

And yeah, I will post them. But for future refrence, future battles need to be longer or the RP will go too fast.

Blade growled and started fighting the Blaziken Undead, blocking its strikes and slashing it across the chest. He then jumpped back to avoid a kick but a second kick sent him crashing through a piece of rubble. He groaned, standing. The Blaziken charged and Blade responded by swiping the 2 of Spades through his sword's card slot. "Slash." announced his belt, a blue energy card with the Grovyle symbol materilizing. "Slash Grovyle." it announced, the card merging into his armor. The Blaziken jumpped at him and he jumpped back, slashing the Blaziken, knocking it down where it burst into flames, its buckle opening. Blade responded by throwing a blank card into it, sealing the Undead, afterwhich the card returned to his hand.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

OOC: I need to go to bed. There's going to be school tomorrow, so I need to sleep early. And okay, I'll try and make the fights longer. G'Night.

OOC: Ok, goodnight! Also, I made an error, Chalice doesn't have the 6 of Heart card yet. Sorry!

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Garren was on his way toward the city, when Chalice streaked past.

"Hey, you! What do you think you're doing?" Garen shouted, and started chasing Chalice.

"I've already told you, I'm hunting the Undead. Don't get in my way."

"Well, there's one over at the Board HQ."

"What?!" Chalice said. How could he have missed this...

"I think it's the Blaziken one..." said Garren, not wanting for Chalice to start attacking him. There was something odd about him...

"Oh, that one. He is of no use to me. Now, get out of my way, unless you have to have these d4riven through your heart," said Chalice, brandishing his claws.

"Well, I'll leave you to finding more Undead, in that case," said Garren, and he promptly drove off.

Chalice continued to search the city for any traces of Undead, the ones of his suit...

Suddenly, the Zubat Undead, which like the Blaziken Undead, resembled a humanoid version of its Pokemon counterpart, only skeletal and armored, flew over Garrent's head. She flew down and started attacking some people in the park.

Ask Pony Discord

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast