Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2203
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Island Life *That Guy & xelda57*

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Island Life *Alex64, That Guy & xelda57*

"Um, yeah, we just got attacked by some enemies... It all turned out okay, though, except that our double-agent semi-friend said there's a trap- and I somehow doubt that the shockwave that hit us just now- that's why Derek's almost fallen over there- was actually the trap... so it's a bit worrying, you know..." Max said.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Blog Entries
    Follow That Guy On Twitter Add That Guy on Facebook Add That Guy on Google+
    Visit That Guy's Youtube Channel

"Oh..."
    "Um...Well, what's the worst they could do?" Stockholm asked. "Th-they are gone, right?"
    Yeah, I write weirdly dark stuff sometimes. Birdsong, I Can't See The Light and The Courteous Soldier, if you're interested.

I run the Yourovision Song Contest. Join us!
    Alternatively, partake of my vlogs, Eurovision reviews and LPs on my second YouTube channel.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"Yeah, they teleported off. Worst they could do? I frankly don't want to know. They were pretty close to committing suicide just to kill us five today- because we caused them a minor inconvenience several days ago, after which they followed us and attacked us several times. So I would be careful not to underestimate them if I were you."
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

"Oh..."
    Satisfied that it had drawn enough attention, the sphere released a second, much-more powerful blast, doing everything the previous one did, and more-- to the degree that the shockwave shattered the device that had emitted it. It was even enough to move Stockholm, and he fell onto his back as a result of the unexpected movement.
    Yeah, I write weirdly dark stuff sometimes. Birdsong, I Can't See The Light and The Courteous Soldier, if you're interested.

Alternatively, partake of my vlogs, Eurovision reviews and LPs on my second YouTube channel.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Max gasped. This time, since he was closer to the edge, he nearly fell off, but he hung on as Derek did. "That explains it," he said, holding on tightly. "Stockholm, if that thing goes off again, which it undoubtedly will, you need to catch whoever falls off, because somebody definitely will."
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

Looks like a tragedy waiting to happen, if that thing has any more power left in it, Sy remarked, getting back up.
    "Uh...M-maybe we should just go...Y'know...Before it does go off again...If it's going to." Stockholm clearly lacked faith in his suggestion, as usual.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"No, we need to get rid of it," Max replied. "If it continuously gets stronger, it'll eventually start affecting the village around it, and I'm not going to put it on them to get rid of it." He couldn't help but have a horrible feeling that the 'trap' part had yet to come- and that he was the one making them fall for it. What choice do I have? "Oh, and can someone help me up? Other than whoever that is, could everyone please move to somewhere considerably far from both the edge and the sphere-thing itself?"
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

Stockholm volunteered himself to retrieve Max as Sy, the Water brothers and the three from the mountain moved back.
    On the way, Jacob frowned at the sphere, now a pile of shards instead of a proper device, not doubting that it could still be a threat.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Max got up with Stockholm's help and quickly went to where the rest of the group waited, then observed the strange object from the distance. "First thing we need to do," he muttered, "To destroy or disable it, we've gotta know what it is and how it's doing what it's doing- and exactly what that is that it's doing."
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

The remains of the sphere released another shockwave, though this one wasn't potent in the slightest. All it did was make itself jiggle somewhat.
    "Seems like it's destroying itself," Jacob observed.
    "...Was wäre, if that just part of the trap is?" Derek suggested. "Perhaps it safer to be would, it into the sea werfen."

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"If it ends up exploding, it could hurt any water pokemon curious enough to get near it..." Jenny replied.
    Max stared at both of them. "We're on a floating island," he said.
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

"Sagst du, dass it never to land in the water below would?"
    "Uh...maybe I could attack it?" Stockholm suggested. "I-I mean...it didn't hurt me too much..."

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"We couldn't guarantee where it would land... and as Jenny said, it could hurt someone regardless of where it goes," Max said to Derek. Then he turned to Stockholm. "As for that suggestion... That seems like the best idea yet, as long as you can take a pretty big explosion, just in case... and I would make the attacks long-range, to be safe..." He looked around at everyone, as if for agreement. "Anything we do with this thing is bound to be dangerous, so... so I'd like it if nobody got too hurt."
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

"Es scheint fast, wie you begin really about us and our Sicherheit to care," Derek observed.
    "S-so...fiery stuff...like Flamethrower or Dragonbreath?" Stockholm suggested. "...Are those even moves? Can I do those?"

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"I always try not to let anyone get severely injured around me, if I can help it," Max said to Derek, then addressed Stockholm in a slightly louder voice. "Yeah, they are moves. Special attacks like those, anything that doesn't require you to physically hit the thing with your own body, that's the kind of attacks you want to use."
    Links to stuff.