Island Life *That Guy & xelda57* - Page 10

Page 10 of 147 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Island Life *That Guy & xelda57*

Blog Entries
    Follow That Guy On Twitter Add That Guy on Facebook Add That Guy on Google+
    Visit That Guy's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Island Life *Alex64, That Guy & xelda57*

With a slight shove of his foot to knock Jacob onto his back, he nodded.
    "Be swift. Getxo, go with her, and make sure she behaves herself."
    In response, the Porygon- called Getxo, apparently- shuffled its limbs, turning, ready to follow Jenny.
    Yeah, I write weirdly dark stuff sometimes. Birdsong, I Can't See The Light and The Courteous Soldier, if you're interested.

I run the Yourovision Song Contest. Join us!
    Alternatively, partake of my vlogs, Eurovision reviews and LPs on my second YouTube channel.

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

"Fine. Jacob, you don't have to attack." Jenny knocked on a door of a nearby house. "I'm sure you could hear what's going on," she said, "So please let me in. I just want to speak with you, I promise that's all."
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Blog Entries

As there seemed to be with every home's inhabitant here, there was a pause of hesitation, then a Lilligant opened the door to let Jenny and Getxo in.
    Yeah, I write weirdly dark stuff sometimes. Birdsong, I Can't See The Light and The Courteous Soldier, if you're interested.

Alternatively, partake of my vlogs, Eurovision reviews and LPs on my second YouTube channel.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"Thank you, m'am. Now, could you tell me please, exactly what has gone on between this village and the group outside? Try your best not to bias it in either direction." Jenny said.
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

"Well...It...It was..." She still seemed hesitant and nervous. "The founders of this village...They found this glade and built houses here, but they didn't know other pokémon already lived here. A-and...well, the village started to grow..."
    "So...trees...were...taken," Getxo chimed in. "Our...home...under...the...canopy... The...borders...were...pushed...further...and...further."
    "L-like I said, the founders didn't know this place was already inhabited, so they cut down trees to make space for houses and streets, and they didn't know..."

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Jenny thought about this for a moment. "So, did the pokemon already living in the trees tell the pokemon building the village that they were living there? If so, what did the founders do then?"
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

"It was too late," the Lilligant said. "By the time word got out that this land was already occupied, there was too much demand for houses, and the population was too big. The only viable option was to turn the former residents away, and the founders thought that when they went, they were gone for good."
    "Until...recently... We...are...returning...to...reclaim...what...is...ours," Getxo said. "The...new...mayor...of...our...new...home... Of...the...shanty...town...we...were...forced...to...live...in... He...declared...that...we...should...fight...back... So...we...are."

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"Thank you," Jenny said. "I'll keep that in mind." She left the house and made sure Getxo did the same before coming back out into the open where everyone was waiting.
    "Could you possibly get over your resentment? They made a mistake. Mistakes are part of being alive. You could all live together here. Or, if you'd rather continue to live in the trees, you could work out a treaty of sorts that divided the forest so that there was enough space for both populations in the places they want to be." She suggested.
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

"How adorable," the Gallade said, his arms still folded. "You really want to play peacekeeper, don't you? Well, the damage has been done. Agreeable as a treaty sounds, what is our recompense?"
    "Let...them..." Getxo said, speaking somewhat out of turn until its intentions became clear. "As...compensation...take...more...children... They...shall...sacrifice...for...their...sins."

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Jenny's eyes widened in horror. "You'd really take innocent lives for something that happened that long ago? It wasn't even these pokemon!! It was the founders, and they're gone now! Have you never made a mistake before? Have you never needed forgiveness?"
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

"The founders are gone now, are they?" The Gallade smiled with some kind of sick slyness, bluntly ignoring her rhetorical questions. "Tell me, when was this village created?"

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"It can't have been that recently- there's no way so many houses could be built in such a short time...!"
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

"Many months do not a complete lifespan make, my dear. Recent or not, our eviction is still held quite firmly in living memory. However!" He paused dramatically. "Negotiating like this is far more hassle than it's worth. We already have the child we came for even before this visit, and I should suspect any remaining loose ends should be tied up nicely by now." He turned.
    "We...are...leaving?" Getxo asked him.
    "For now. This is not a retreat; this is time management." With that, he strode off, Getxo hesitating before following, leaving their Bisharp colleague to decide how he, personally, would take the Gallade's decision.

Follow Alex64 On Twitter Add Alex64 on Facebook Add Alex64 on Google+
    Visit Alex64's Youtube Channel

"…My name's Gavin," the shiny Bisharp said to the four Pokémon, folding his arms. "Although I don't personally agree with their decisions, as a member of their group, I have no choice in the matter. …But I have the feeling we'll be seeing you again." He looked to Roy. "Especially you… missy." With that, he turned and followed after his comrades.
    Two expressions graced Roy's face at Gavin's comment; surprise, then anger.
    From one of my many conversations with That Guy:
    "OOOOHHHHHHHH MARIE HAD A LITTLE LAMB—*ding* Good morning!"
    "…DAFFAQ?"

Blog Entries

"...Wait, so what just happened?" Jacob asked, after his confusion delayed him a moment. "They're just...going?"

Page 10 of 147 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast