Ice to your Fire (Goose/Winter Enchantress)
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ice to your Fire (Goose/Winter Enchantress)

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Ice to your Fire (Goose/Winter Enchantress)

Luna Hunter had spent all morning getting ready for this day. She had just 17, and her father finally allowed her to start a Pokémon journey. She had just finished curling her long, jet black hair. Her bangs remained straight and barely covered her left green eye and right blue eye. She put her knee socks on, as well as her shoes. Her navy blue skirt and White tanktop fit her slim body perfectly. She put her Navy Blue bow in her hair, packed everything in her backpack and went downstairs. She and her father were visiting a friend's house, and it was decided that she would start her journey on this very day.

"I'm ready, daddy!" Luna chirped happily. Her father looked at her with question.

"You're wearing that ?" Her father spoke with disapproval. Luna groaned and nodded.

"Yes, daddy," Luna answered simply and kissed him on the cheek before heading out the door. "Bye! Love you!"

"I love you too, princess," her father sighed.

Luna exited the home, and quickly ran over to Professor Elm's lab. She opened the lab door, and rushed in with excitement. The poor aide of the Professor was startled by the sudden entrance of the teen.

"I'm here!" Luna beamed happily. Professor Elm had been on his computer when he heard Luna. He clicked out of whatever he was doing, rose up from his chair and made his way to Luna.

"Hello, Luna," Professor Elm said calmly.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Ice to your Fire (Goose/Winter Enchantress)

It was early in the morning, when the nineteen-year-old Andrew Coyot was walking southward Route 45 towards New Bark Town. He wore a white t-shirt and a pair of worn-out jeans, along with boots for the hike. He stood at 5'7", his brown hair ruffled and his hazel eyes looking down the path.

"Better late than never." Drew sighed under his breath, a yellow envelope under his arm, a backpack slung over his back. As Drew kept walking, he looked around and admired the scenery. All the wild Pokémon roaming around, the flora as green as ever, and the people who were fishing, training, or simply having fun. The young man smiled, then gripped the envelope harder, not wanting to let it go as he reached the small hut that united the Route with the other one.

"I don't know whats so important about his envelope that grandpa told me to deliver it." Drew sighed, then kept on his way, the tip of Dr. Elm's Laboratory seen at a distance from the rocky path Drew was in.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Have you decided on which Pokémon you want to start out with?" Elm asked as he walked Luna over to a table with some Pokéballs on it.

"To be honest," Luna started, "I really don't. All of the choices are great ones. I'm gonna need a minute to think." she blushed with embarrassment as she looked down at her feet. Professor Elm chuckled slightly and patted her on the back.

"I'm sure you'll pick the right one," Prof. Elm spoke.

Blog Entries

Drew kept walking towards the small town, a few seconds to get there. Once inside, he looked around for the laboratory, until he found the sign that read 'Prof. Elm's Laboratory'. Drew nodded, then walked towards the door and knocked a few times. "Professor Elm? It's me, Drew." He called.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Professor Elm noticed the boy standing behind them. He walked closer to the boy.

"Hello? How may I help you?" Professor Elm asked. Luna lifted her head up and turned around to look at the boy. She inspected every feature about him, and with very little thought, decided he was attractive to say the least.

Blog Entries

"Good morning, Professor. I bring this envelope from Pryce." Drew announced to Elm, handing him the envelope while oblivious to the girl in the back.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Luna gasped quietly as she blushed and looked back down at her feet. She felt really...intrusive by looking him over in such a manner.

"Why thank you," Professor Elm thanked the boy as he received the envelope. He walked over to his computer and sat the envelope there before walking back over to the boy. When he realized what it was, he seemed to get excited. "Oh! Then I must open it right away!" Professor Elm gasped and rushed back to the envelope and opened it to reveal a Pokéball. "So, this is her, huh?"

"Her??" Luna asked as she lifted her head back up and looked at Professor Elm.

"Yes! A new Pokémon that I'm going to offer as a starter!" Professor Elm said with enthusiasm, "She's not like the other Pokémon. She's got very odd coloring to her, as Pryce had told me over the phone."

Blog Entries

"Pryce told me quite a lot about the Vulpix, with her white fur and such." Drew agreed with a nod. He then noticed Luna in the background, but quickly looked back at Elm, seeing as how he was there for business matters.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"No, she's not a Shiny," Professor Elm corrected, "If she were a shiny, she'd be a golden yellow color, but she's not. Pryce told me her fur was as white as snow."

"Really? May I have a look at her?" Luna asked, now very curious to see this mystery Pokémon. Professor Elm nodded and released the Pokémon from it's Pokéball. A solid white Vulpix emerged. She looked at the surroundings through her blue eyes.

"Vul," The Pokémon said cutely. Luna instantly fell in love with the Vulpix. She quickly bent down and held her hand out.

"Hey, cutie," Luna cooed, "You're a beautiful Vulpix. I want you to be my partner." The Vulpix looked at Luna oddly, and then looked at the other males again. She sniffed the air and run towards the boy's feet and rubbed up against them.

"Vulpix!" She spoke. She smelled the scent of another Pokémon on him, and it intrigued her.

Blog Entries

Drew smiled down at the Vulpix. He knelt besides her and pet her gently, then suddenly remembered his own Pokemon. Drew placed a hand in his pocket, and took out a small pokeball. The pokeball was dropped on the ground besides the Vulpix, and from the white flash that it released came out a small Sneasel, who's fur was a darker shade than usual. The Sneasel looked around confused at his sudden summon.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Hello," The Vulpix spoke to the Sneasel.

Luna looked at the Sneasel in awe.

"Is this Sneasel a shiny too?" Luna asked as she turned to Professor Elm.

"No, he's also like the Vulpix," Professor Elm nodded, "His colors are different as well. Those two Pokémon are extremely rare cases. Even more rare than Shiny Pokémon. I do wonder if they have unusual moves as well."

Blog Entries

"I haven't noticed anything peculiar from Hyper yet, but Pryce told me it'll take some time." Drew shrugged.

"Hello." Hyper responded to the Vulpix, her being the only other Pokemon in the room.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Possibly," Luna noted. The Vulpix sniffed the walked around the Sneasel. Finally, she sat down and wagged her six tails.

"You're cute and you smell nice," she commented, "What's your name?? My trainer hasn't given me a name yet."

Blog Entries

"My trainer named me Hyper." The Sneasel responded, skimming the complement.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Why?" The Vulpix asked with much curiosity.

Professor Elm smiled happily before quickly calming down, "So, to get matters out of the way, are you sure you want this Vulpix, Luna?"

"Yes, I do want her," Luna said without hestitation, "I feel a connection with her already, I can't explain it. It's like we were meant for each other."

"So, what are you going to name her?" Professor Elm asked. Luna glanced at the Vulpix and thought about it for a moment.

"This might sound odd, but I think Winter suits her," Luna spoke, "It just seems to fit."

"That's a fine name," Professor Elm spoke happily as he handed the Pokéball over to Luna. Then, the computer starts beeping. "Oh! I better get that!" he runs over and sits down at his desktop computer, quickly followed by the pecking of his fingers pressing the keys.

Luna looked over at the boy and nervously bit her pale pink bottom lip.

"According to the girl, I'm Winter now." Winter spoke.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast