How to Love 101 (Sequel to Summer Showers, Stellar Gale, Scarlet Enchantress) - Page 5
Page 5 of 91 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Love 101 (Sequel to Summer Showers, Stellar Gale, Scarlet Enchantress)

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: How to Love 101 (Sequel to Summer Showers, Stellar Gale, Scarlet Enchantress)

"A little strict but I can manage." Jason joked before kissing Luna's cheek, come on let's go. "What's our first class anyway?"

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Re: How to Love 101 (Sequel to Summer Showers, Stellar Gale, Scarlet Enchantress)

"I know mine is Psychology," Luna replied, "I'm not sure about yours."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Jason put his hand inside of his pants pocket and pulled out his schedule. "Calculus." Jason sighed before putting the schedule back.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"So, I guess I'll see you later?" Luna replied as she leaned in and gave Jason a quick peck on the lips, "I love you."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I love you too." Jason smiled at her. "Have a good day and don't talk to strangers." he teased.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"I'll try not to," Luna joked before she handed Jason a key, "Just in case you get home before I do, a spare key to the apartment."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"All right, though I gotta go get my things from my older room first." Jason said before grabbing the key. "See ya." he smiled and waved at her before walking away.

Jason went to calculus class for his first class and while it wasn't that entertaining he was at least able to enjoy himself in trying to figure out how to speak to his new classmates.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Luna had went to Psychology, and sat in the back row while the professor began his seminar. Like ninety-five percent of the students in the class, Luna was listening and taking notes. However, there was a blonde haired guy that was sitting next to Luna, and he seemed more interested in checking her out. Out of the corner of her blue eye, she saw the boy smiling at her. To be nice, she turned to him and smiled a friendly smile before resuming what she was doing.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You don't like blonds?" came the voice from a student sititng next to Luna. He was wearing a blue colored jacket along with an orange t-shirt under it that had the picture of a Exploud along with the words "I'm gonna exploud" written on them. He was wearing a pair of black colored jeans and had a hat covering his hair along with having tan skin.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"I'm trying to take notes," Luna replied in a polite manner, "No offense, but I need to have notes to study with."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It's the first day she'll probably talk about the same things tomorrow as a reminder." The student shrugged. "The name's Kaito by the way."

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Nice to meet you," Luna replied, "The name is Luna."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Nice name." Kaito grinned before he heard the teacher announce the end of their classes. "And that's that."

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Luna put her notebook and book away as she looked at Kaito.

"Thanks," she replied as she stood from her seat and was walking towards the door.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Later that afternoon after classes were over Jason headed back to the room that was supposed to be his and began getting his stuff back. At that moment Kaito walk in, his eyes looking down at Jason curiously. "Are you my roommate? did you just get here?"

"I was your roommate and no I wsa already here." Jason answered as he looked at Kaito and smiled. "I'm moving to one of the apartments."

"Nice." Kaito smiled. "Girlfriend?" he wondered.

"How you know?" Jason asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well considering that the apartments have already been taken the only way for a guy like you to move is if you were to live with someone." Kaito pointed out. "Now there would be no point in leaving with a stranger or a friend if you already had a dorm, though I guess a friend is another reason but for someone to ask someone else to live with them when they could have an apartment for themselves implies that there's a deeper relationship going on in there." he explained, though Jason was a bit confused at that point.

"As thus you must be moving in with someone that you share a relationship with, so I said girlfriend. It could be a guy, I don't judge and you do look a little effeminate but I figured."

"Yes it's a girlfriend." Jasond eadpanned.

"Okay then, want me to help you carry your stuff you'd have to make two trips at this pace." Kaito said before he began helping Jason out with his stuff.

Page 5 of 91 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast