Heroes of Johto (Me (TFSpock) and Chaos Dusknoir) - Page 6
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes of Johto (Me (TFSpock) and Chaos Dusknoir)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Heroes of Johto (Me and Shadow Darkrai)

"Feraligatr has issues today." Kirlia said. Arcanine rolled his eyes. "Now THAT I agree with. What up with the murdering Garchomp and getting rid of police and calling us bastards?" he said angrily. "He's said things to me no one my age should ever hear" shuddered Electabuzz. He whispered in Typhlosion's ear, who replied by slugging Ely hard on the shoulder. "You shouldn't know what those words mean." Ely gulped. "FINE. LATE NIGHT INTERNET. THERE. I SAID IT." he said shamefully, shielding his face to avoid further punches. "I've heard enough." Rapidash sprinted into the building. Kirlia, then Ely, then Arcanine, followed. "Oh, F'Gator. What have they done to you?" Typhlosion was last inside the building.

Stoutland was impatient. "Ya stayin', sweet cheeks? Or goin'? Cuz I prefer you stayin'." He inched toward Froslass. "Stayin' or goin'?
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

HUZZAH! I HUMP YOU! ChachachaCHIA!'s Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add ChachachaCHIA! on Google+ Add ChachachaCHIA! on MySpace

Feraligatr blasted through the doors, looking for Garchomp," F**kin' bastard where is that damned thing?" just then Electross was on lunch break," I love you, pasta! Give me more of your tomato sauce! Ah-woo! An intruder!!! Thu-" yelled Electross," Dragon dance x6, waterfall... you can't stop me from getting vengence..."

Froslass replied to Stoutland," You are nice but I'm not single..." Stoutland yelled," ARCEUS DAMN IT!"
    <--- credit goes to Caprizant. Heart gold fc:5113 8413 2428 (highlight) White fc:0819 3447 0852 Y friend code: 2766-9246-2824 IGN: Soul

Blog Entries

"Did you hear him?!" Typhlosion was annoyed. "He's ruining our strategy by attacking!" Electabuzz was trying the best he could to block out Feraligatr's curses by covering his ears, moaning. "That's freaking it. Arcanine, cover for me." Typhlosion dashed off.

Typhlosion sprinted through the maze of hallways. He turned to the left, and ended at a door. "Cross my fingers this is the right one," he muttered under his breath. Then, he planted his elbow in the door, shattering it in two. "Feraligatr?" Typhlosion gasped.

Blog Entries

Feraligatr was interragating a Ninjask," WHERE THE HELL IS GARCHOMP?!" the Ninjask replied with fear," Uh... Uh... he's in the... uh... uh... 6th floor... please don't kill me..." Feraligatr said," Ok but if I find out you're lieing you're a dead pokemon..." the Ninjask replied with more fear," Ok I lied no one knows where he is! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME..." then Feraligatr saw Typhlosion," You saw that? We lost Garchomp, but you can go, I'll rip Garchomp's face off myself, you back away, he's mine to kill..."
    Last edited by ChachachaCHIA!; 5th July 2011 at 06:47 PM.
    <--- credit goes to Caprizant. Heart gold fc:5113 8413 2428 (highlight) White fc:0819 3447 0852 Y friend code: 2766-9246-2824 IGN: Soul

Blog Entries

"I know where he is." Typhlosion said, grimacing. "After I fought Garchomp, he broke out of the building. He ran into the Pinwheel Forest. He is gone." HE shoved the Ninjask away. "F'Gator. Why are you being so........... awful?"

Blog Entries

"What do you mean acting wierd lately? I'm doing normal stuff, you know, getting revenge? Well f*** what you think I'm making a trip to pinwheel forest after this," said Feraligatr as he interrogated the Ninjask again," WHERE IS THE MASTER?!" The Ninjask replied," I don't know, ask an executive," then Feraligatr went farther into the building, namely 3rd floor. There he saw a pot of white roses and a sign that read:

EXECUTIVES ONLY, GO AWAY NINJASKS AND SHEDINJAS!

the door was bashed open...

Froslass was sad," Hey, Rapidash... I feel bad due to Feraligatr's action..." Rapidash knew one of the only things that made Froslass happy," At least he didn't point a gun at you tied you onto a tree and said,' Ready? Aim... FIRE!'" Froslass began to cheer up then Stoutland said," Well.. your boyfriend is evil, if you ever break up with him come to m-" just then Froslass slapped him...

Blog Entries

"Froslass, what are you gonna do with Feraligatr?" Rapidash asked. "Jump dump him, and go with Stoutland." A familiar voice pounded on the eardrums of the group. "Who's that?" Electabuzz whispered in Arcanine's ear. Arcanine shuddered. "Her name......... is Roserade."

Blog Entries

Feraligatr bashed the door open what he saw... was no one," DAMN IT! I THOUGHT I FOUND THE EXECUTIVES! Eh? I don't think there are any executives here... they must be in another base somewhere... with the f**kin' master who's a coward, why won't he fight himself?!" just then Feraligatr saw another Ninjask," Tell me... all the locations of the other bases and you may live..." the Ninjask replied with no fear," I ain't tellin' anythin'... bi***" Feraligatr took a hold of the Ninjask and smashed his head onto the wall," Now you tellin' me?" the Ninjask said," Only hints..." THEN Feraligatr grabbed the Ninjask got into the bathroom and shoved his head in the toilet and stuck it out then smashed his head onto the mirror," I don't want to kill you, tell me ALL of the base locations, in fact I changed my mind, where is the location of the Executives and the master," the Ninjask replied," I don't know, I ain't tellin' nothin' but the truth: that I don't know..." Feraligatr let go of the NInjask," Tell me who might know," the Ninjask replied," A liuetenet like Absol, right now, he's on the second floor on the loundspeaker," Feraligatr dashed to the second floor and grabbed Absol and smashed his head on the window," Where are the Executives and the Master... ?" Absol replied," That piece of information will go down with me on my grave..." Feraligatr shook Absol, slapped him hard and smashed his head onto the floor until he was bleeding," STOP! STOP! PLEASE I'LL TELL YOU!!" yelled Absol," They are at..."

Stoutland was sad, he was talking to another police officer: Drifblim,"... and then... she tells me she's not single... and then my heart is broken!" Drifblim replied," Aren't you married to Wigglytuff?" then Stoutland's eyes opened up," PLEASE DON"T TELL HER!"
    Last edited by ChachachaCHIA!; 21st January 2012 at 05:24 PM.

Blog Entries

"Ugh! You two losers!" Rapidash dragged Froslass away from the two police officers. "Look!" Ely pointed at the building. Several windows had been shattered. "TaF will figure it out, right?" Rapidash asked Ely nervously. "They will." said Ely.

As Feraligatr bashed open the door, Typhlosion walked inside. The room was breezy, with the AC on full blast. Typhlosion sat in the intercom chair, as F'Gator beat up Absol. "Attention." said Typhlosion in a nasal voice. "This is lieutenant Absol speaking. I have heard reports of a rogue Typhlosion and Feraligatr roaming the halls. Do not fear, they have been captured." Typhlosion spun around in the chair. "Now." He walked to the edge of the room. "Flamethrower!" The walls set on fire. Typhlosion looked at Feraligatr slapping Absol. The flame sped across the walls, and hit the intercom, burning it out. Typhlosion smashed the system, ripping it to pieces with his claws. "Now, Absol. Now do you want to tell us?"

Blog Entries

" Ok at Fullmoon Island there's a huge ironwall, you gonna go and bash the wall and in there will be a secret path, that path will lead you to the executives and the master, use all of your strength, the master is strong..." Feraligatr got out," Ok, 'Phlosie' it's time to goto Fullmoon island!" then Feraligatr ran out of the building seeing confused Shedinjas and Ninjask saying things like," Is Absol lieing to us?" then Feraligatr made an annoucement," Everyone! We have been misguided! Me and Typhlosion found out our real destination: Full moon Island, I might be wrong 'cause people lie but I'm pretty sure Absol was telling the truth," Feraligatr then made a call," Blaziken, Swellow, Gothitelle, and Meganuim, are you close to Sinnoh? You are? Ok wait for us there, turns out the real location was Sinnoh!" then Feraligatr hung up," Hey Froslass-" Froslass cutted him off," Feraligatr, because of your wrong choices, things are turning bad between us, go find someone that's just like you... and that someone... is not me, we're over..." Feraligatr saw Froslass walk away," I wanted to give you this..." said Feraligatr, talking to no one and holding one of the white roses from third floor... and white was even Froslass's favorite color...
    Last edited by ChachachaCHIA!; 7th July 2011 at 03:26 PM.

Blog Entries

As Feraligatr left the room, Absol cringed on the floor. Typhlosion walked up to Absol. "Pl-please don't hurt me" he said, his voce quavering. "Show me your contacts, Absol, and I will not abandon you to die. Shuddering, Absol pulled out a form. Typhlosion placed the form in the burning loudspeaker machine, and punched it. "You're fired from the Ninjas, Absol." Typhlosion said. "Get out." Absol sprinted out the window, shattering it in the process presumably falling three stories. Typhlosion leaped out another window, hopping down the fire escape. He arrived on the ground just as Froslass walked away. "What happened?" asked Typhlosion, in Rapidash's ear. "Oh. Feraligatr and Froslass..... broke up."

Blog Entries

Feraligatr booked tickets for all of the heroes, he got everyone to sit down and wait for the airplane, just then Feraligatr saw two Bannetes, one that was more buffed up, the other seemed more intellegent. The intellegent Bannete told Feraligatr,"Ah... Feraligatr Wave, we have seen your sad moments, but this device , known as the Red Crystal the Prototype, will make you harder, better, faster, and stronger... if you tell it,' I Feraligatr Wave shall give in to this crystal!' Use it at a desperate time..." Feraligatr replied," How do you know me?" the Bannete said," We are watching you..." just then the two Bannetes teleported away, Electabuzz said," I heard everything, I know this device, this device was to kill my father... don't use it... but it does enhance your stats," Feraligatr didn't know what to do. The airplanehad just arrived, a trip to Fullmoon Island awaits...

Blog Entries

The airport was buzzing. People rushed in all sorts of directions. The group barely was able to squeeze through to the terminal. "I can't believe Froslass left." said Rapidash solemnly. "Okay, remember," Typhlosion said to Arcanine and Ely, "If all fails, we return here." The two nodded. Typhlosion turned around. Feraligatr was talking to two Banette, one large, and one skinny. The skinny one held a red jewel. Typhlosion turned back to Arcanine and Ely. "Now, we-" The intercom clicked on. "FLIGHT 493 IS BOARDING. HEADED FOR CANALAVE CITY." Typhlosion grabbed Rapidash and Ely's wrists, and pulled them over the the boarding area while Arcanine followed close behind.

"Hey," said Spiritomb. "The five are leaving for Sinnoh. That means......" "Nacrene is UNGUARDED." Arbok interrupted. "The only one out of the group left is the hot one." Spiritomb glared at Arbok. Toxicroak was twiddling his thumbs in the corner. He piped up, for once. "Then let's attack, now."

Blog Entries

Feraligatr ran to the plane," We need to pick up Blaziken, Meganuim, Swellow, and Gothitelle!" on the plane everyone was quiet but Feraligatr guessed the Ninja clan to come chase after them, but for some reason no violence came. Feraligatr thought something was fishy...
    Last edited by ChachachaCHIA!; 10th July 2011 at 08:57 AM.

Blog Entries

"It's their base." Typhlosion said. He turned to Feraligatr "They want their base secure, so they don't care about us. Plus, they can get easily one of us." "Who?" Rapidash piped up from the row next to TaF. Typhlosion sighed, nervously. "It's someone distraught and depressed.... too depressed to defend." Typhlosion and Rapidash simultaneously said the word; "Froslass."

"Froslass is in danger?" Ely was sweating now. "Yes." Typhlosion said gravely. "She is a perfect target for the Ninjas. We have to make sure that she is safe." Ely shook his head. "But how?"

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast