Heroes of Johto (Me (TFSpock) and Chaos Dusknoir) - Page 5

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes of Johto (Me (TFSpock) and Chaos Dusknoir)

HUZZAH! I HUMP YOU! ChachachaCHIA!'s Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add ChachachaCHIA! on Google+ Add ChachachaCHIA! on MySpace

Default Re: Heroes of Johto (Me and Feit Gas)

Espeon was shocked along with Umbreon but they did their job pretty well, they beated up Galvantula, but when Galvantula had enough he said," Ehhh... please! I'll do anything! I even know about your father please! Umbreon hit Galvantula with more curse boosted paybacks while the toxic was killing Galvantula but Espeon stopped Umbreon and gave Galvantula a full restore. Galvantula spoke," I know where's Jolteon..."
    Last edited by ChachachaCHIA!; 23rd June 2011 at 06:07 PM.
    <--- credit goes to Caprizant. Heart gold fc:5113 8413 2428 (highlight) White fc:0819 3447 0852 Y friend code: 2766-9246-2824 IGN: Soul

Blog Entries

Cacturne wadded up the ball of paper, and tossed it in the trash can. Houndoom clapped half-heartedly. "Whoo-hoo." he said sarcastically. Sharpedo was playing video games. They couldn't believe their assignment. Secure Nacrene base? That was impossible! The city was practically on lockdown at that point. But that's what they had to do. Druddigon had to cover troops. Toxicroak and Spiritomb were to surround the city. Krookodile and Arbok were in charge of the mechas. Drapion was carry the fortress away via airship. Hydreigon and Golurk were in charge of managing this whole scheme. It was crazy, but it just might work.....
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

Blog Entries

Galvantula countinued," Jolteon is locked away at Kanto's power plant," Espeon and Umbreon gasped! But the two knew what to do, they were gonna sign up to become pilots, they were gonna fly back to Kanto and see "Daddy" Espeon and Umbreon tried to become pilots as soon as possible but the war prisoners were tuff but at one point Electross said," You two have gotten a promotion from the master, unlike the other soldiers, you have a choice to promote into a pilot or a Sergent..." Espeon and Umbreon, at the same time said," PILOT!" Electross felt a trick coming up, but what could Espeon or Umbreon do? They are noobies at this, what could they do? Thought Electross.

Electabuzz was training to become stronger, once he evolved again he would be much stronger but the thing is Electabuzz is only 40% in evolving right now, Electabuzz HAD to train, he beated up the cardborad boxes, breaking them. Next thing you know you see Electabuzz punching gummy bear jars by the end of the day Electabuzz was half way (50%) to evolving, he needed to train to be able to stay strong in the "spooky" building but Electabuzz did not know was that Flygon, a Sergent would earthquake him.

Flygon was spying on Electabuzz ever since Electabuzz suspected the building, but Flygon didn't know what to do. He would get some money for killing Electabuzz or taking a life is cruel, spare him and kill the master... but Flygon didn't even know who was the master. Flygon had done it. I. Kill. Master. Those three words popped up in Flygon's mind but three more words came: Master. Kill. You. Thought Flygon. Finally Flygon decieded what to do , if any hero showed up he would help kill the master...
    Last edited by ChachachaCHIA!; 26th June 2011 at 12:35 AM.
    <--- credit goes to Caprizant. Heart gold fc:5113 8413 2428 (highlight) White fc:0819 3447 0852 Y friend code: 2766-9246-2824 IGN: Soul

Blog Entries

The Master shifted in the shadows. "You won't believe what's coming next..............."

Feit Gas is at camp for now.

To be continued....
    Last edited by TFSpock; 2nd July 2011 at 01:34 PM.

Blog Entries

Espeon and Umbreon learned how to fly jets then, set for the Power Plant but were stopped soon," Scrafty... ready... aim... FIRE!!!" yelled Electross unluckily for the ninja clan, Umbreon and Espeon also had missiles so Electross was injured but Dusknoir, Electross's tutor was supposed to chase after the eeveeloutions, and HE was missing...

Dusknoir was running away to start his own clan, he hated the master, in fact he would tell the entire world who it was but he would die, then Dusknoir recruited a shiny Gengar, Spiritomb, Sableye, and Gastleys as privates and Haunters as sergents, he would grow strong...

END OF STORY, I WILL NOT POST MORE OF DUSKNOIR
    Last edited by ChachachaCHIA!; 5th July 2011 at 05:07 PM.

Blog Entries

Alakazam was stressed. A 200-page report on Devon co.?! He was new to Rustboro corp., how did his boss expect him to do this in only three weeks? Now he had two days left, and forty pages to write. He frantically typed. "Okay, now page 163," he muttered. Suddenly, a huge explosion rang out from upstairs. Rubble poured from the ceiling. Frantically, Alakazam took off and headed for the emergency exit. Fire surrounded the floor. Alakazam hopped out onto the fire escape, and gasped. Two floors up, he saw a destroyed helicopter, with scattered C4 powder. Coming out of the helicopter, was two Ninjask and a Shedinja.

Eos

Blog Entries

Espeon and Umbreon got to the power plant and didn't find Jolteon," Damn... Galvantula was lieing, eh no surprise... pokemon lie a lot they do right?" said Umbreon trying to hide his tears. Espeon replied," Don't curse Umbreon... oh well you know the attack curse, not much of an attack but anyways, where the firetruck is Daddy?" juts then Umbreon knocked over the Zapdos sculpted vase and the wall opened... secrets were about to be revealed but all there was... a piece of paper reading:

Dear Umbreon and Espeon,

I am not in the power plant anymore, please understand that two Haunters came for me, I killed them easily but now I'm writing this telling you I ran to Cinnabar Island with the help of Aunt Vaporeon. I went to Cinnabar island because it so happened that you were born there, Umbreon, it was night time. I'm also talking to you Espeon that's also where you were born before Umbreon but if I am dead on the Island, please do two favors:
    1. Don't follow the Ninja clan, they turned me this way: poor, homeless no chance to see my children and wife: Delcatty.
    2. Please let me see you and if you can get Delcatty along, I want to see my family...
    Signed,
    Jolteon Darvelia

Flygon hadn't seen much heroes come up except for Electabuzz he thought that he might as well give up until he had heard about Umbreon and Espeon," Scrafty, send me the location of the two rookies..." said Flygon...

Blog Entries

"This is our plan." Spiritomb rolled out a map of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh, or "KJHS" as he called it, and a map of Unova. "I have pinpointed our targets." Toxicroak, Arbok and Drapion nodded. "We have Saffron, Viridian, Vermillion, Goldenrod, Olivine, Blackthorn, Rustboro, Slateport, Lilycove, Jubilife, Hearthrome, Veilstone, Castelia, Nimbasa, Driftveil, and Nacrene, some of the biggest cities in the world." he pointed to their locations on the map. "We covered Rustboro," he continued, crossing out Rustboro on the KJHS map, "and Nacrene is under attack." Toxicroak piped up. "Now we plan their fall."

Eos

Blog Entries

Espeon and Umbreon arrived to Olivine city," Mommy!" Espeon and Umbreon yelled," We can find daddy, he's in Cinnabar Island!" Delcatty replied," Where'd you get the jet?" Espeon and Umbreon replied," Long story, we know how to fly it..." so the family flew to Cinnabar Island looking for their look lost father/ husband but were lost... Just then Flygon came and found them," Looking for daddy? I can help!" despite that if some stranger came to you and ask," You need help finding your long lost dad?" yo'd probably need it but not from some random stranger of the street Espeon and Umbreon said," Yes! Please... if you lie to us, it's lights out!" and Believe it or not the three found Jolteon Darvelia, stranded with a some stubbles that normally he'd shave off but had no shaver ,"Daddy!"

Blog Entries

Weavile tapped his watch, annoyed. "Espeon and Umbreon are late for their exam.... exam.... exam......." said Weezing, another lieutenant. Weavile growled. "I'll give them five more minutes, and if they don't arrive, they'll stay cadets." Weezing snorted. "We're waiting...."

Hydreigon and Golurk sat in the cockpit. Hydreigon grasped the lever. He yanked it as hard as he could, setting off a devastating chain reaction. "Initiate. Plan Ultimatum."

Typhlosion and Feraligatr stood in front of the pack. Arcanine had his weapons. Kirlia was ready to keep watch. Froslass and Rapidash were ready for combat. Electabuzz was ready to invade. "Now," said Typhlosion, "WE ATTACK!!!!!"

To be continued........

Part 2: Siege

Blog Entries

Feraligatr told Typhlosion," Do you think a chance at this? Well come to think of it I'll get more recruits," then Feraligatr dialed Gothitelle, Swellow, Meganuim, and Blaziken's phone numbers and said," Come to this location we attack the ninja clan, YAH!!!!!!" Gothitelle, Swellow, Maganuim, and Blaziken came to the other heroes and broke into the building just then the loudspeaker spoke," We will give you a chance to surrender or you will perish and die!"
    Last edited by ChachachaCHIA!; 4th July 2011 at 10:49 AM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Heroes of Johto (Me and Shadow Darkrai)

Ooc: ^ Overruled.

Ic:

"There's only six of us" said Typhlosion. "I'll get the police." Electabuzz dashed off. The group stood around for several minutes. Electabuzz ran back to the group. "No... no one.... no one cares about..... the Ninja building..." he panted. "So we're basically flying solo." Typhlosion said irritably. "Alrighty then." The building loomed in front of them. "This is it."

Blog Entries

Feraligatr told Typhlosion," So maybe we should pretend we listened to the loundspeaker and go back to the Pokemon center and wait for Swellow , Gothitelle, Meganuim, and Blaziken?" Just then the police, psp, and the swat team (Full of ground types) came. Electabuzz was told the plan by Feraligatr," Police, psp, and the Swat team this is house is-" but the police replied," HIS mom told us that, you guys do, we'll investigate..." pointing at Electabuzz.
    Last edited by ChachachaCHIA!; 4th July 2011 at 11:40 AM.

Blog Entries

"Not enough time," said Typhlosion. "I got a call from Blaziken, and he's boarding the plane. It'll be a fifteen hour flight to Unova From New Bark." Kirlia rolled her eyes. "The police are LETTING US RISK OUR LIVES?!" she asked angrily. She turned to a Stoutland. "You're supposed to protect me, not let me die! Ugh!" she grunted, and turned to the building. "Let's just go." Typhlosion, Rapidash, Electabuzz and Arcanine sprinted after her. The Stoutland looked at Feraligatr and Froslass. "You two staying? Or going?"

Blog Entries

Feraligatr thought, I can go and get more reinforcements... or I can push away the police and rip Garchomp's face off myself..." Go away, I'm going on my own, bastards..." Feraligatr also ran into the building himself... Froslass said in anger," WTF?! They're here to help let them help, don't curse them... I'll go get him back..." but it was too late...

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast