Heroes of Johto (Me (TFSpock) and Chaos Dusknoir) - Page 4
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes of Johto (Me (TFSpock) and Chaos Dusknoir)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Heroes of Johto (Me and Feit Gas)

This day wasn't going well for Arcanine. First, he had missed his grandfather's birthday, came back from Hoenn, still suffering jet-lag, and suddenly went to Unova and suffered MORE jet-lag. He had deep-set rings around his eyes, and Rapidash and Kirlia suffered just as bad. Kirlia's eyes were half-closed, and she looked about to fall asleep in the arms of the robot. Rapidash was panicking now, worried about the safety of her boyfriend. The robots stopped at a prison cell, and tossed the trio inside. Rapidash sighed, unlike her usual cheerful self. "Let's just hope that TaF saves the day..."

Shedjask stared off into ocean. By now, he should be ruling the Ninja Clan, along with Shedinja. But there was no way Shedinja was able to do anything, if he was even alive. He turned around to see Dewgong smiling. Did Shedjask really want to mug people? "I quit." he said. "Quit what?" Dewgong asked. Her voice was really soft for someone who lived on foraging food and withstanding storms. Shedjask couldn't tell her. What would he say- 'I'm a criminal, you better report me!', or what? Dewgong stared at him. Shedjask blurted it out. "I am part of the Ninja Clan." he said. He imagined the look of horror on Dewgong's face, then her kicking him out. he squeezed his eyes shut. "I tried to overthrow my master with my friend, and they sabotaged me. I don't even know if my friend is alive." He peeked at Dewgong. She was smiling like always. "It's okay," she said soothingly, "I've met many like you." Shedjask raised his eyebrow. Dewgong chuckled. "I met a nice boy, he was a rowdy one, but he got better. His name was Blaziken Blitzlammer." Ninjask perked up. "The Blaziken Blitzlammer? the famous basketball star?" "Yup". Wow. Shedjask was amazed. "By the way, don't call me Shedjask- call me Ninjask."

FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

HUZZAH! I HUMP YOU! ChachachaCHIA!'s Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add ChachachaCHIA! on Google+ Add ChachachaCHIA! on MySpace

Dusknoir was hit hard desptite how bulky he is, he hit Froslass back with a shadow punch,'" Foolish girl," mumbled Dusknoir, by now PSP (Pokemon super police) came and now Dusknoir hit heavy with," EARTHQUAKE!" yelled Dusknoir. Feraligatr knew it was up to him so he decieded to dragon dance 6 times and hit dusknoir with,"WATERFALL!!" screamed Feraligatr and Dusknoir fainted," Go get 'em PSP," said Feraligatr, but at that moment missles came... boom?
    <--- credit goes to Caprizant. Heart gold fc:5113 8413 2428 (highlight) White fc:0819 3447 0852 Y friend code: 2766-9246-2824 IGN: Soul

Blog Entries

"You goin' down, cupcake!" Garchomp yelled in Typhlosion's face. "You only beat us because we weren't prepared!" Typhlosion screamed back. "Now, I'll show you who's boss!" Garchomp lunged toward him, his claws extended. Typhlosion leapt back, and scorched Garchomp with Flamethrower. Garchomp brushed off the embers and and smiled. He stared at Typhlosion. Typhlosion used another Flamethrower. Garchomp ducked, and the Flamethrower hit the wall. The embers travelled up the wall, onto the ceiling, until it hit the sprinklers. The sprinklers went off. The water caught Typhlosion on the back, dimming his flames. Garchomp pounded Typhlosion with a Dragon Rush. Typhlosion flew back, into a puddle. Garchomp dug a hole in the tile floor, and hopped in. As Typhlosion struggled to get up, Garchomp burst out from under Typhlosion with a powerful Dig! Typhlosion flew up and hit the ceiling with a thud! Garchomp grabbed him by the legs and swung him around. Typhlosion squeezed his eyes shut, and released a Wild Charge! The jolt hit the sprinklers, bending them over and ruining them. The torrent stopped. Garchomp released Typhlosion, sending the Fire-type flying into the wall. Suddenly, Garchomp unleashed an Earthquake! That moment, it dawned on Typhlosion.....

Blog Entries

BOOM" OH ARCEUS THE HORROR!!!" screamed some bystander, Nacrene city was becoming just ruins except for Dusknoir who fled back into the Ninja clan base. Feraligatr knew it was up to him and Froslass," Froslass, start X-57T," said Feraligatr and X-57T started... Froslass shot Feraligatr into the air with ice beam and Froslass got up by getting her emergency giant bouncy thing that she stuffs in her tiny pocket and the two were in the air and the two were on top of the last two missles, Feraligatr used his dragon dance attack boost so he used waterfall on the dag-nab missle, unrealisticly the missle exploded and the explosion exploded the missle Froslass was on the two were off the missles and saved Nacrene city from becoming nothing...
    Last edited by ChachachaCHIA!; 19th June 2011 at 08:35 AM.
    <--- credit goes to Caprizant. Heart gold fc:5113 8413 2428 (highlight) White fc:0819 3447 0852 Y friend code: 2766-9246-2824 IGN: Soul

Blog Entries

Typhlosion spun around to face the wall. He blasted out a Flamethrower. "Wrong way, derpbag!" Garchomp yelled. The flame bounced off the wall, cloaking Typhlosion in fire. He turned around again, and charged at Garchomp. "FFFFLLLLAAAAAAAAAARRRREEEEEEEEEE BBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Garchomp didn't stand a chance. He rocketed back to the wall. "AAARRRGGHHHHH!" Garchomp screamed. He pounded the ceiling with a Dragon Rush, causing debris to rain down on them. Garchomp stomped down hard, causing the debris to fly up in the air. Typhlosion's eyes stung from the dust. He cloaked himself in flames, and charged Garchomp. Garchomp caught him on the shoulders, sinking his claws into Typhlosion. Typhlosion grabbed Garchomp. He socked Garchomp in the nose. Glistening blood peeked out of the nose. Garchomp slashed Typhlosion, leaving three deep gashes in his cheek. Typhlosion swiped his elbow, landing it in Garchomp's stomach. Air whooshed out of Garchomp's mouth. He gagged for air. Typhlosion once again cloaked himself in flames. "FFFFLLLLAAAAAAAAAARRRREEEE BBBBBLLLLIIIIIIIITTTTTTZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!" He slammed into Garchomp at full force. "N-No! Noo!" Garchomp wheezed. He ran into the wall, creating a hole. As he ran off into the wilderness, Typhlosion looked at the ruined room. "I'm gonna go save my friends."

Blog Entries

"Eh, Typhlosion, where are you?" called Feraligatr," Do you have any injuries? Me and Froslass are injured a bit, but we were not prepared for a random Dusknoir to come out of nowhere and injure us, then some missles came and me and Froslass destroyed the last two so call me back!" then Feraligatr hung up," Feraligatr, do you know why that Dusknoir attacked us?" asked Froslass, Feraligtar nodded.

"YOU FAILURE, DUSKNOIR!!!" yelled the master," But, sir..." replied Dusknoir," I DON'T GIVE A F*** ABOUT YOUR EXCUSES!! I BET A NINCADA COULD HAVE KILLED THEM!! ERR!! NEVER USE IMBECILES TO DO YOUR WORK, I'M GONNA HANDLE THOSE F*** FACES MYSELF LATER NOT NOW IN LIKE A MONTH, DIE!!!" said the master, coming out of the shadows,"WAIT! Master, I have a plan to make up for it!" said Dusknoir," Some Ninjasks are putting bombs next to every house in the F*** faces' locations and the heros will be so occupied saving the Pokemon, a huge group led by two Elites of your choice and the same thing is going on in Feraligatr's location and then we will use the bombs to kill the heros!" said Dusknoir," Well, I guess that means I won't have to kill you," said the Master," But bring the heroes back... dead or alive, and the commanders will be... Drapion and Toxicroak for Typhlosion, also Heracross and Golurk... wait..." said the Master as he was calling Golurk," GOLURK where are you? Kanto?! Oh yeah to get rid of Shedjask GET TO THIS LOCATION IMEDIETLY!!" yelled the Master," And you Dusknoir, your job is to get me a peanut butter jelly sandwhich," said the Master in a picky voice.

Lugia saw an Umbreon and Espeon fall down, Espeon was unconscious, not dead and Umbreon was in perfect condition," What are you two doing here... strangers!" asked Lugia, Umbreon replied," Oh, me and my sister fell down from the whirlpool! And if your asking why didn't our parents supervise us, it's because some evil people killed both of them, now we have to live in Olivine city, eating sand!" said Umbreon sadly, then Lugia replied," I'll take care of you but two flaws are in the way: #1 I have no expierence as a father, #2 where do you want to go?" then Espeon's head shot up and said," The ways to become a dad is late bed times, ice cream and getting us the new video game: Trainermon 2! Whoops! I... uh... mean... um... love? Oh uh... we always wanted to visit the burned tower!" said Espeon, then Lugia put the two on his back and flew them there...
    Last edited by ChachachaCHIA!; 19th June 2011 at 04:30 PM.

Blog Entries

Typhlosion, Rapidash, Arcanine and Kirlia came out of the building. "I'm safe", said Typhlosion. He looked back at the building. "But not for long." He explained his fight with Garchomp. "Now," he said, "We storm the base."

Eos

The intercom boomed louder than ever. The executives, twelve of them, sat in the meeting hall.

There was Spiritomb, hovering overhead, smiling maliciously.
    There was Cacturne, spinning in his chair.
    Present was Houndoom, filing his fangs.
    Sharpedo, sleek and dangerous.
    There Arbok, was gazing at his prey.
    In broad daylight, was Druddigon, a notorious outlaw.
    Toxicroak, was ready to destroy anything..... or anyone.
    There sat Drapion, twitching in his chair.
    There was Krookodile, the newest executive, who was a replacement for the reprimanded Dusknoir and credited for the Infernobot.
    The shiny Hydreigon sat at the head of the table.
    The shiny Golurk sat next to him.
    The head executive, a clone of Deoxys, sat at the other end of the table.
    But one seat was empty. It belonged to Garchomp.

Eos

To be continued.....

Blog Entries

Espeon and Umbreon had the time of their lives! They did everythying they dreamt of doing but when they saw the Ninja clan, everything changed, Umbreon told the Shedinja," Where can we sign up to be just like you guys?" asked Umbreon the Shedinja replied," Meh, at Eturuk city," Lugia didn't mind, he let Umbroen and Espeon do whatever they want, just then Espeon said," Bye, Bye Lugia! We've grown up, we don't need your help anymore! Bye! Thank you, we'll visit you again!" Lugia couldn't believe it the two had learned their lession now... but didn't see through the glass: Umbreon and Espeon are joining the Ninja clan...
    Last edited by ChachachaCHIA!; 3rd July 2011 at 06:15 AM.

Blog Entries

The intercom crackled to life. "Executives, you may begin your meeting." said the master. "I call this meeting to order!" shadow Deoxys yelled. "We're having issues with our Nacrene base." Hydreigon said. "Why not send troops and sentries?" Arbok asked. "No, Arbok, after the scuffle, all temporary connections have been destroyed after we lost Garchomp's connection was blown." Drapion scoffed. "Can't we just send more troops?" he asked. Hydreigon glared at him. "Idiot.." he muttered under his breath. "THE FREAKING CONNECTIONS ARE BLOWN!" Hydreigon shouted at Drapion. Cacturne chuckled. "Guys, calm down", he said, as if the two Dark-types were four year olds. Sharpedo and Houndoom guffawed. "Haw-haw-haw-haw-haw!" Sharpedo giggled. "Neah-hah-ah!!!!" The room was silent. Deoxys turned to Sharpedo. Suddenly, Sharpedo jolted in his chair, and stopped. "Do not forget I can hurt your minds," Deoxys said, addressing this remark to the whole council. Sharpedo covered his ears. "Ear shock" Golurk whispered. "Nasty." Krookodile turned to the golem. "Ear-shock?" he asked quizzically. "Deoxys sends a mental shock at you, which seems to burst your eardrums. From the inside." Krookodile winced. He was new, and just learning about the brutal world of executives. "Anyways," Hydreigon continued, glaring at Sharpedo, "We must make a compromise." The room was silent once again. Druddigon broke the silence be scratching the granite table with his freshly-sharpened claws. "I knows what's we do." "Uh-oh," Toxicroak whispered to Spiritomb. "When Druddigon speaks, it's never good." Spiritomb nodded absentmindedly. He was listening intently. "How's 'bout we get some-us to head out to Nacrene, te secure da area." "That's a pretty good idea." Houndoom said. "That way, we can have the base secure. Plus, we can get new recruits! We already got four exceptionals- Gliscor, Nidoking, Espeon and Umbreon!" "Plus," it was Spiritomb. He rarely spoke out at meetings. "From footage we got from the Nacrene base, there's six we want. Arcanine, Electabuzz, Rapidash, Froslass, and most of all, Typhlosion and Feraligatr." Eos
    Last edited by TFSpock; 21st June 2011 at 08:12 PM.

Blog Entries

Umbreon passed the defence test in the Ninja clan's training course and cursed up 10 times and nearly passed the offencive course. Espeon passed the offencive course and nearly passed the defence course but the pokemon in charge of the new recruits: Medicham noted that Umbreon completley passed the test despite his score on the offencive course and said Umbreon's pre-ninja clan role would be tank, Espeon's would be first-sent-out-pawn and once the two had a taste of battle they were ready to rob valuables...
    Last edited by ChachachaCHIA!; 21st June 2011 at 06:54 AM.

Blog Entries

Dusknoir grumbled. Lieutenant! A stinkin' lieutenant! He picked up trash from the cell floor. He was downgraded to lieutenant! And he was replaced by that arse-wipe, Krookodile! Dusknoir spotted a pack of four huddled together in the cell. A Rhydon, a Noctowl, and Sawk, and a Jynx. Meh. Who cared, anyway?

"We've got the valuables, master". The Ninjask bowed to the screen. It was one-way, he couldn't see the master, but the master could see his pack. "Over one million dollars." The intercom crackled again. "GET ME BLAZE AND WAVE AT ONCE." Ninjask sputtered. "Y-yes, master. He hurried his pack out the door.

EoS

Clunk, clunk. The Infernobot patrolled the halls. He was better than any executive, but he didn't know that. Twice he spotted escaping prisoners, and brought them to the cryogenic chamber. "HA-HA. HA-HA-HA-HA-HA".

EoS

Blog Entries

Weavile, a high ranking lieutenant, and highly dangerous pokemon, a higher rank than Dusknoir due to Dusknoir's demotion, Weavile was originaly supposed to take Dusknoir's place but Krookodile's intelligence beat Weavile to the place.

Espeon and Umbreon both succeeded in ALL of the training courses, in the arena match, everyone wanted Espeon on their team... or Umrbeon, Espeon and Umbreons' skills were outstanding, they were ready to become promoted.

Blog Entries

Nidoking lurched. Boy, was it hard to steer the airship with a ten-thousand-ton fortress right under. He was recently promoted to lieutenant, and Espeon and Umbreon, two cadets, were to later. He shared a squad with some of the best- Weavile, Gliscor, former executive Dusknoir, and soon to be Espeon and Umbreon. Oddly, he hadn't the faintest memory of what happened in his life before he joined the Ninjas. He parked the airship. The fortress locked, and he hopped out of the side of the ship. At least ten bases, just like Weavile's, were locked together up here in the middle of the Unovian ocean. At an altitude of twenty-thousand feet, and in a place where no one cared about, it was obvious that nobody knew about the Sky Castle.

Blog Entries

Umbreon and Espeon were above the average of the other "little soldiers" so their ranks were promoted to jail guard then if they succeed they would get a real taste of "fight". At first the Warden, an Electross told Umbreon and Espeon," Uh, huh, WAIT what's your last name?" both replied at the same time," Darvelia," Electross, shocked replied," Jolteon Darvelia, I know him..." Umbreon even more shocked than Electross spoke," Arceus... you know dad? Only Espeon knew him along with mom, Delcatty, I was born too late, even Espeon only met him as a todler we have no idea what was his job..." Electross said two words," Executive... LOST."
    Last edited by ChachachaCHIA!; 3rd July 2011 at 06:26 AM.

Blog Entries

"SHUT UP!!!!" Druddigon screamed. The Ninjask cringed in the corner. He was seriously beat up, even though the only reason was because he brought Druddigon the wrong drink. Druddigon grabbed Ninjask by the wing, and whirled him around. He kicked the bug as hard as he could. He slammed into the door. Druddigon smiled coldly, about to seize his prey. He opened the door, and wind whooshed out. Druddigon peered out the door, inspecting the clouds below. He dangled Ninjask out, by his wing. He produced a sharp knife from his belt. He put the knife to Ninjask's wing. "No! No!" shouted Ninjask. Druddigon swiftly sliced the papery wing with the knife."Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!" Ninjask yelled in despair, disappearing into the clouds below. Druddigon turned around, to the other cadets. He showed them the severed wing. "Let this be a lesson to ya. Let it." Eos

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast