Heroes of Johto (Me (TFSpock) and Chaos Dusknoir) - Page 3
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes of Johto (Me (TFSpock) and Chaos Dusknoir)

HUZZAH! I HUMP YOU! ChachachaCHIA!'s Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add ChachachaCHIA! on Google+ Add ChachachaCHIA! on MySpace

Default Re: Heroes of Johto (Me and Feit Gas)

"Garchomp? How far you have gotten? That far already? Your next mission is to KILL Typhlosion and Feraligatr not seriosuly injurying them," said the Master ending his call.

"Mommy, I think I evolved," said Elekid, now an Electebuzz," Mom, I learned Thunder punch and ice punch, can we go earlier?" asked Electebuzz," Sure, I'm with you, don't be afraid, WAIT!! ELECTEBUZZ, THAT'S THE BAD GUY BASE CALL THE POLICE!!!" yelled Momma Electivire,"Police? Sir Bisharp, please help across from my home are burgalurs known as the ninja clan, please come, i don't feel safe," panicked Momma Electivire.

"Gothitelle, please help us, take a day off from Cherrygrove city! This is the ninja clan we're talking about!" said Feraliagtr," Sure, but I'll have to notify my boss," said Gothitelle

"Zweilous" a.k.a Garchomp went to go present Zweilous's speach , his plan was to make Typhlosion lose and while Typhlosion is sad about it, Garchomp will take the knife,"I, Zweilous, will keep the town clean, and JUST VOTE FOR ME OR DIE!!!!!" yelled Garchomp, Garchomp was a pretty dumb student but is really smart when it comes to battle.
    <--- credit goes to Caprizant. Heart gold fc:5113 8413 2428 (highlight) White fc:0819 3447 0852 Y friend code: 2766-9246-2824 IGN: Soul

Blog Entries

What happened to Zweilous? That's what the committee thought. Now, instead of the persuasive, smooth, tough Zweilous, he was more abusive, pretty dumb, and seemed not to care about his performance.

Garchomp didn't care about the election. It was a bad plan, the master told him. Plan B. He got himself ready. He got ready to show the world that Zweilous was the master.

The Absol trio leaped across the roofs of houses. The area was secure. They snuck across Route 12, and hid in Lacunosa Town. After making sure there was no one still awake, the snuck across into the dense growths. After slipping through, they came to a cave. The went into the cave, and came out on the other end. A huge chasm, littered with trees and filled with fog, stretched almost infinitely. The trio worked their way around the edges, until they came to an opening. "Here we go" one said greedily. "Shh!" another said. "We still don't know if that monster is real" They slipped inside, and surprisingly, the cave was filled with blinding light. "There it is." One Absol pointed to a pendant that resembled a white/dark cookie. "The symbol of Reshiram and Zekrom." Suddenly, one Absol was hit with a beam of energy. "Nooooooo!!!!!" Bit by bit, the Absol began to disintegrate before the others' eyes. The second leaped toward the pendant, shouting, "I WILL HAVE THE PENDANT!!!!!" The beam caught him in midair and exploded. The last Absol sprinted out the door, screaming, "The monster is real! It lives!" The pendant was untouched. In a deep, rumbling voice from the deepest parts of the cave, it said, "No one touches my symbol."

Eos
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

Blog Entries

Lugia sighed everyone was blaming him for the ninja clan's actions and everyone thought he was "The Master" just because he was consumed by shadow once,"I'll show them, the ninja clan," Lugia wanted to aero blast those picecs of junk known as Ninjasks and Shedinjas.

"Hey, Typhlosion, where's Zweilous? Me and Gothitelle are trying to find out where the ninja clan base is," said Feraligatr,"I think we should spy on the Ninjas and when they come at night we'll follow them to where they go!"
    <--- credit goes to Caprizant. Heart gold fc:5113 8413 2428 (highlight) White fc:0819 3447 0852 Y friend code: 2766-9246-2824 IGN: Soul

Blog Entries

"The base has been breached!" screamed Donphan. "Wait! I'm almost done with the Infernobot." Krookodile's face was matted with sweat. Both Hippowdon, and one Donphan sprinted out of the lab room. "There!" The Infernobot roared to life. Krookodile grabbed the Infernobot and ran out of the lab. "Wait up!" Donphan called.

EoS

Four Sawk and two Pignite ran down the hall. One Pignite noticed a burnt and splintered cell door. They continued. Finally, they came to a huge room. "Hey!" yelled a Sawk, pointing to a Donphan still in the room. Donphan began to run away. Both Pignite grabbed him. One Sawk noticed a tower leaning over them. It was clear, and seemed to have some sort of liquid in it. The Pignite struggled to keep Donphan down. Suddenly, the building boomed. "Whoa!" Another Sawk lost his balance, and fell. The entire fortress swayed. A third Sawk ran to the window. The building was in the air, several yards above Iron Island. Suddenly, the liquid tower cracked near the base. "Noooooo!!!!!" Donphan screamed. The crack subducted under itself, and the tower began to fall. The entire tower, three stories high, was falling on them. The fourth Sawk managed to run out from where he came. The last thing he heard before he left was a huge shattering sound, splashes, and anguished shouts.

EoS

Skarmory looked on at the spectacle on Iron Island. An enormous fortress was being carried up in the air by an even bigger airship. The airship and castle passed over Canalave City, and for one scary moment, thrust it into darkness.

EoS
    Last edited by TFSpock; 16th June 2011 at 08:51 PM.

Blog Entries

The Ninjasks and Shedinjas and the Master's right hand pokemon: "Zweilous" were going to the rob old man Haunter's house but it had almost no valueables so the ninja clan decieded it was mext time, Feraligatr was watching where they went, they were heading for a plane, decorated to look like a huge shiny Staraptor Feraligatr had to run onto it and grab the door and dialed Swellow's number,"Hey Swellow, long time no call! But this is serious, send me a plane, a small one that's painted black, I need it for stealth mode..." then Feraligatr put a tracking device onto the plane...
    Last edited by ChachachaCHIA!; 16th June 2011 at 06:59 AM.

Blog Entries

Sawk stared down. A police officer, in prison, and he can't do anything about it, to boot! He sighed. And his partners.............. A confused Rhydon headbutted the wall. An angry Nidoking crushed stones with his fists. A flustered Noctowl stomped angrily. A Jynx sat in the corner, crying. The other jail cells had been demolished to make room for more recruits. The cell door opened. A Ninjask came into the room. "Nidoking?" he asked. The Ground-type looked up from his smashing. "Come here." Ninjask signaled for Nidoking to come over. The pair left the room. Noctowl was suddenly next to Sawk. "That's not good", he said. "They need recruits, so they look to the strongest prisoners. Nidoking? Probably gonna be beside them when they're up there robbing banks and stuff." Rhydon appeared beside Noctowl and Sawk. "Yup. I'm Rhydon. Wanna, like, be friends?" Sawk shrugged. "Sure, I guess." The Jynx walked up to the band. She sniffled. "I'm Jynx Minglice", she said. "Abducted from home five days ago, and here now. But first, we gotta find a way out." EoS

Blog Entries

Feraligatr gave Swellow, his location and the jet was very fast, faster than latias, he watched where the ninja clan went but first he wanted vengence, he even learned retaliate (If you don't know retaliate's japensese name was vengence) "bye bye... Zweilous?!" whispered Feraligatr, almost shreiking,"So Garchomp was right, Zweilous is evil but..." what Feraligatr didn't know was that it is Garchomp, now in disguise as Zweilous... Feraligatr made sure, everyone he knew was going to help him, got his voice recordings, Feraligatr sent Typhlosion one, Gothitelle, Feraligatr called Arcanine but Arcanine was far away, he wondered what took Arcanine and Kirlia so long to come back, it has been over a day! And before you know it Feraligatr and Typhlosion were seriously injured.

Gothitelle was listening to Feraligatr's voice recordings,"Ok everyone, Garchomp was surprisingly correct, when I saw the ninja clan's plane, Zweilous was in it! I know, it's very surprising, watch out for the plane, if the ninja clans steal your valueables and you got enough time, look for a plane that looks like a metal shiny staraptor, that's what the Ninja clan plane looks like..." Gothitelle wondered what was taking Typhlosion so long, she decieded to go to Zweilous's house just to see if there was a trap, she didn't want Typhlosion not helping just because of some injury...
    Last edited by ChachachaCHIA!; 14th June 2011 at 06:50 AM.

Blog Entries

Typhlosion received the recording. He was in his house again. He rushed off to Cherrygrove in his car.

"Whoa", said Kirlia. Typhlosion, Rapidash, and Arcanine hid in the bush with her. The four were watching the Ninja Clan's plane. Typhlosion spotted Zweilous, leaning out of the plane. "I, Zweilous Shadoric, am the master of the Ninja Clan!!!!!" The plane disappeared onto the sky. Arcanine glared at Typhlosion. "I HAD TO MISS MY GRANDPA'S EIGHTY-FOURTH BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR THIS?! I'll have to celebrate next time I'm in Hoenn- in TWO YEARS!!!!" he yelled. Rapidash stifled a chuckle. "Grandpa-birthday-hee-hee". Arcanine glared at her. "Where's Froslass, anyway?" Kirlia asked. "She ran off to join Feraligatr", Typhlosion replied.

Gothitelle knocked on Zweilous's front door. An Arbok opened it up. Gothitelle peered inside. "Zweilous here?" Arbok shook his head sadly. "Ah, madame, sir Zweilous is out buying posterboard for zee election." he said with a thick French accent. "Sorry, I'll go." Gothitelle shook her head as she left and the door closed behind her.

Blog Entries

"Froslass?" said Feraligatr," OK run and jump onto the plane," as Froslass got onto Feraligtar's plane but by that time the ninja clan had escaped, they had lost the plane... ,"At least I put the tracing device onto the plane!" said Feraliagatr and the plane is heading for Nacrene city.

Gothitelle called," Nacrene city is our next destination," Typhlosion..."
    Last edited by ChachachaCHIA!; 16th June 2011 at 07:01 AM.

Blog Entries

Typhlosion's phone rang. "Hello?" It was Gothitelle. She explained that they were heading for Nacrene City, her future home. "Guys," Typhlosion said, "We're going to Nacrene City. We'll all go home to pack, then we'll buy tickets online and fly there, I'll cover the expenses." They all got into Typhlosion's car, and began to go home.

It took the clean-up crew hours to clean up the field. Only two casualties were found, a completely destroyed Shedinja and seriously injured Trubbish. Golurk footprints were found, interestingly. Trubbish died later that afternoon. One worker looked over the cliff. He saw a garbage truck, ruined and dented, perched on a ledge. "Guys, come here!"

EoS

Blog Entries

Froslass spoke," Maybe I shouldn't gone, you could have just followed them I guess..." Feraligatr felt like here was no hope... ,"Wait!" said Feraligatr we know it's heading for Nacrene city because of my tracking device!"

Electabuzz settled the next full moon plans, he was going to tell his mom," Hey mom, I'm going to that creepy building with Magmorter and Swampert to help," Electabuzz didn't care if his mom wouldn't let him go, he was going anyways.

Lugia was just sitting down in his whirl islands "throne" then the next thing he heard were two pokemon cries
    Last edited by ChachachaCHIA!; 16th June 2011 at 07:00 AM.

Blog Entries

The Raticate worker peered over the edge, leading down to the Seafoam Islands. The garbage truck, severely damaged, hung over a ledge. The other workers rushed over. Down below, in the Seafoam Islands, they saw a figure........

Shedjask solemnly chewed his chunk seaweed bread. "You like it?" Dewgong asked. Shedjask nodded. He had no idea how something so awful could be turned into something to good. Shedjask had been living with Dewgong for a full day now, ever since the accident. He sighed...

Blog Entries

Feraligatr had to get back to Typhlosion," Hey Typhlosion is your leg alright?" called Feraligatr, he didn't really know about Typhlosion but he guessed yes," Froslass, we need to try again, this time with jet packs, I'll ask Pelliper, the sky machine builder for two, naw, 5 for us and the rest of the heros but we need to find out where the ninjas are, espically Garchomp and the other importent ninja clan dudes and the master..."

The master called Garchomp," Garchomp what are you doing? You're gonna beat up Typhlosion and Feraligtar, oh you spot Typholsion and his friends now? OK kill him!" said the master," Dusknoir, where are you? Near Feraligatr and his girlfriend? OK go beat him up and KILL!" said the Master, he wanted those scum balls DEAD not alive or seriously injured but DEAD so the master called general Scrafty despite that Scrafty had no idea who he was," Scrafty, get the missles ready at aim them at these locations..."
    Last edited by ChachachaCHIA!; 16th June 2011 at 05:43 PM.

Blog Entries

Hydreigon spoke to the TV screen, which was connected to the master. Only the executives knew who the master was, and Hydreigon was one of them. He, like his friend Golurk, was shiny, and two of the most senior executives. "Master, the Iron Island complex is now joining the Sky Base." The master spoke, his voice cracking. "Good. However it has come to my attention that the Nacrene Base is under attack. Five traps have been disabled, and as these traps are directly connected to me, I have been notified. Hydreigon, send your troops to to Nacrene."

Typhlosion snuck in the back door of the base. He signaled for Arcanine, Kirlia and Rapidash to come in. "Looking for something?" It was Garchomp. "Master Zweilous will like you guys". Typhlosion socked Garchomp in the eye. "Oh- ow- then, Phloshie, why don't we play?" Four Deoxys robots grabbed Arcanine, Rapidash and Kirlia. The robots walked off holding the three Pokémon. Garchomp looked at Typhlosion with his, er, good eye. "The final showdown." he said.

Blog Entries

Feraligatr and Froslass went to Pellipers,"That'll be 50 poke dollars please!" said Pelliper, Feraligatr and Froslass got ther jetpacks and went to Nacrene City," I guess, Typhlosion and the other guys will have to wait..." said Froslass, unexpectly, a Dusknoir, obvouisly named Dusknoir comes and hits Feraligtar and Froslass hard and IN PUBLIC, Dusknoir hit Feraligatr with thunder punch and Froslass with a nice fire punch," Fools, you think the ninja clan will let you win easily? Pathetic "heros"," said Dusknoir, Electabuzz saw the whole thing and hit Dusknoir with a fling while holding an iron ball, Dueknoir retaliated with a hard shadow punch," Pathetic children," mumbled Dusknoir by then the police arrived but Dusknoir hit hard with shadow punch at the police causing Nacrene city in chaos but Froslass hitted hard with Shadow ball...

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast