Heroes of Johto (Me (TFSpock) and Chaos Dusknoir) - Page 18

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Heroes of Johto (Me (TFSpock) and Chaos Dusknoir)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Heroes of Johto (Me (TFSpock) and Chaos Dusknoir)

"I have reason to," Dark T muttered.

"So, where to now?" Espeon asked, breaking the mood.

"I reckon we'll have to take this thing somewhere first," said Ninjask, kicking the block of ice.
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

HUZZAH! I HUMP YOU! ChachachaCHIA!'s Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add ChachachaCHIA! on Google+ Add ChachachaCHIA! on MySpace

Feraligatr

"Yeah, I agree, let's dump this piece of crap, he's no use to us, might as well get rid of the heavy wait. How? I don't know, chuck him into the bottom of the lake right there," I said, pointing to the lake that led to Kanto, I forgot it's name at the moment," or Dark T does a big blast burn to burn Garchomp's ice, melting him as well as heavily burning him, if you want, I could give you a this tm, it's calm mind, it boosts your special attack... or you already have calm mind since I gave that as Typhlosion's 5th birthday gift, you didn't delete it did you?" I asked.

Froslass ran away from the shame it would bring her standing in public, she hated everything, everyone, and the rest of the world, she wanted to die all right. Suicide. But How could she die? Jump off of the pokemon center? She'd probably live. I got it! thought Froslass, I have an idea, I'll run away from the madness and go to one of the Sevii Islands!. She headed for Golden Rod city, she would have to do something, get a vehichle... she had to find something fast and less energy consuming.
    <--- credit goes to Caprizant. Heart gold fc:5113 8413 2428 (highlight) White fc:0819 3447 0852 Y friend code: 2766-9246-2824 IGN: Soul

Blog Entries

Dark T sighed. "We're not going to murder people, that makes you look like a sociopath," he said, eyeing Feraligatr.

"Actually I never used it," said Typhlosion. "Was planning to when I was fifteen, but then I lost it somewhere."

"F'Gator, go get your car, and drive over to this place." said Dark T.

Blog Entries

Feraliagtr

"Ok, anyways, Typhlosion DO NOT LOSE THIS TM and do not forget it so when you learn it now, Dark T will also learn it unless there's another better move that can take it's place," I said as I went into my house.

"Hi mom, I never expected you to be able to beat up a crook, anyways, Typhlosion's future-self-"

"Typhlosion's WHAT?"

"Yeah... he appeared out of nowhere for me and somewhere for Typhlosion, he has a lot of future technology, anyways, he says we need your car, are you fine with us using the car, and in worse cases losing it?"

"Ok, as long as your safe, honey," my mom said in a worried voice.

"Ok Dark T," I said," Where to now?"
    <--- credit goes to Caprizant. Heart gold fc:5113 8413 2428 (highlight) White fc:0819 3447 0852 Y friend code: 2766-9246-2824 IGN: Soul

Blog Entries

"I guess we should meet up with your friends?" Dark T suggested. "Hey, little-moi, you used the TM?"

Typhlosion nodded. "I did." He tossed the TM back to Feraligatr.

"How do we get there?" Espeon asked.

Typhlosion acknowledged her presence for the first time, saying, "Hey, who are you anyways?".

"She's an insider," said Dark T, willing to offer no more information. He turned around. "You guys have Garchomp?" he asked.

Ninjask and Ely were right behind them, carrying the still-frozen Garchomp. "Er.... yup." said Electabuzz in a strained voice. "My gosh, he's so fat." He let go of garchomp, leaving Ninjask to carry him on his own. "Watch it!" he snapped.

"Put him on the board," Dark T sighed. "Then there won't be enough room for all of us," said Typhlosion. Dark T thought for a moment, then said, "We'll have you and Feraligatr hang onto the back."

Typhlosion froze. "No. There's no way I'm hanging on to your little surfboard for a few hours." Dark T sighed. "Okay then, let's go every-" "Fine, I'll go," Typhlosion sighed. "I know your weaknesses," said Dark T. "Meh," Typhlosion replied. "So how about you, F'gator?"

Blog Entries

Feraligatr

"Errr... Ok?" I said as I heard a distant scream.

"OMIGOSH!!!!!! SOMEVBODY SHAVE ME!!!!!!! SHVAVE ME!!!!"

"Typhlosion," I said," That sounds like your mom, no pun intended, how did I not notice your house though? Wait, when I checked house no one was there... I REMEMBER! Phlosie and I made a "secret" underground hideout that actually is sorta secret now and is forgotten when we were obsessed with those survival movies as kids! Your mom must have actually remembered that and now she is hiding there!"

Blog Entries

Typhlosion shook his head. "No, she didn't know about it. There's no way she could have known. She's in Sinnoh now anyway." Typhlosion climbed onto the board, and sat down between Espeon and Garchomp. "You comin' or not?"

Blog Entries

Feraligatr

"Ok, if it's not your mom, then who's scream is it?" I said," It could be important or the Aipom twins surfing the internet."

ooc: 8 hours after current time

Weavile had just arrived at Blackthorn, it was midnight and he was looking for the OUT OF ORDER stall, but he was too late, reporters and a huge crowd were there. Weavile expected a small crowd that would be easy to demolish, the discovery of the OUT OF ORDER stall was everywhere, he had to get rid of the crowd.

"HEY EVERYBODY, MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION?!" shouted Weavile as the crowd went quiet. Weavile summoned a chilly, cold, freezing, huge blizzard as everything froze. What was Blackthorn city had pretty much turned into an ice hell. Yes reader, Weavile has used the red sphere, now, he is seeing what would happen if he upgraded himself when he was already upgraded...

ooc: 8 hours after current time

Froslass was walking back to New Bark, she would find her bike there, then she heard a zzzpp sound and turned around, she saw an artic but no Blackthorn city. I have nothing to do with this, thought Froslass.

ooc: will not write about Froslass and Weavile until it is the time.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718