The Hero Rebellion: City of Villains *Me and Shayminfan102!*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Hero Rebellion: City of Villains *Me and Shayminfan102!*

Default The Hero Rebellion: City of Villains *Me and Shayminfan102!*

Me and Shayminfan102 only!

Plot: Darkness Falls, the only place in the world were evil wins, because there is no good. In this town, the police are mostly corrupt, and those that aren't are outmanned and outgunned. The Kingpin of the city, the supervillain Iron Monger, is also the mayor through his secret identity, and it seems that all hope is gone...until a brave villain decides to change his ways and start a change, become a symbol that triggers a heroic rebellion amoung the superhumans of the city, attracting other heroes to the city as well. The war for Darkness Falls has began, whose side are you on?

My Characters!

Name: Jarret/Kamen Rider Luna
    Faction: Hero
    Weapons: Jarret is a werewolf and thus has superhuman traits and the ability to take on the form of a humanoid wolf, but normally only when severely enraged. He also has a device that mixes his supernatural energies from the moon with human technology, turning him into an armored hero called a Kamen Rider. In this form he has several finishing moves he can use to defeat an opponent, as well as the ability to pull a sword called the Luna Saber out of his belt that can transform into a crossbow.
    Stats:
    -Intelligence 8
    -Speed 7 (in human form), 8 (in rider form)
    -Firepower 8
    -Courage 9
    -Strength 10 (particularally do to his physical finishing moves)
    -Endurance 9
    -Skill 8
    History Before faction: He was the member of a tribe of werewolves who have a moral code forbidding harming humans. He'll protect humans so long as they respect him. He becaume a Kamen Rider when his tribe's elder gave it to him to further their goal of showing humans werewolves were allies.
    History in the Faction: He arrived in Darkness Falls after hearing the poor conditions the inhabitants suffered.

Name: Michael/Nightstalker (former evil name)/Darklight (new name)
    Faction: Hero, formally villain
    Weapons: Michael has the ability to control shadows, letting him meld his body into them and move at high speeds, form weapons and armor, even simple machines as well as fire blasts of them at will
    Stats:
    -Intelligence 7
    -Speed 10
    -Firepower 5
    -Courage 9
    -Strength 7
    -Endurance 8
    -Skill 8
    History Before faction: He was formally one of the worst supervillains in the city, a serial killer that killed people during the night. He got his powers from a lab accident that fused him with energy from another universe that also striped his emotions. This condition drove him over the edge into maddness.
    History in the Faction: After his rampage over several weeks, his emotions returned, and with it, his remorse. Now wishing to undo his wrongs, he's become Darkness Falls first superhero, and Iron Monger's number one target.
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 22nd March 2010 at 06:09 PM.

Ask Pony Discord

Rainbow Dash= Best Pony Miles Prower's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Miles Prower on MySpace

Default Re: The Hero Rebellion: City of Villains *Me and Rocket Grunt Shaymin!*

Its Shayminfan102 now..since it wont let me put Shayminfan101 again...

My Charecters

Name:Iron Man/Tony Stark
    Faction: Hero
    Weapons: Chest Reactor Pulsar(the shockwave from his chest, Mini-Gatling gun that come out of his shoulder, Missle launcher, Sticky Grenades, and Palm Reactor Pulsar (The same thing like his chest pulsar, but it is also used as a flight stabalizer)
    Stats:
    -Intelligence 10
    -Speed 9
    -Firepower 8.5
    -Courage 8
    -Strength 9
    -Endurance 9
    -Skill 8.5
    History Before faction:We all know the story of Tony Stark. Origonally a War Monger, he made weapons for the army. It all changed when he was attacked by some Terrorists. They had somehow got ahold of his weapons, and used them against him. A frag missle had hit close to him, and it exploded before tony could escape. He now has a mini-arc reactor keeping his heart alive. Finally, he made a suit for good and used it againt the Terrorists, and the inside source; Obadiah Stane, who was apparently killed.

History in the Faction:He now owns a suit people call Iron Man. Everyone knows his identity, and he is harrased to give the technolodgy to the governent. He refuses, for it could end up in the wrong hands again. He has been ceasing from using his suit as much, but he is still a hero.

Name:Iron Monger/Obadiah Stane
    Faction: Villain
    Weapons:Missle Launcher, Flame Throwers, and a machine gun.
    Stats:
    -Intelligence 9
    -Speed 8
    -Firepower 9
    -Courage 8
    -Strength 10
    -Endurance 9
    -Skill 8.5
    History Before faction:He was Tony's helper while working for Stark Industries. For some reason however, he decided providing Weapons to Terrorists. Some say it was for money, others because he hated Stark, they all are unsure. His latest attempt was to give the Jericho Missle to his buyers, untill Tony found out. Once he knew it was Obadiah, he has tried to destroy him. After a fatal incedent at the Stark Industries factory involving the Arc Reactor, eveyone thought he died. But some of his workers has helped him survive. Now, Obadiah has a huge scar on his face, and has to have a reactor like tony

History in the Faction: He is running Darkside Falls, and is the mayor. He has been recruting alot of villains, and is planning a attack to get reveng on Tony. After a Villain left to start a rebellion, he has been more and more jumpy...hoping tony will come and join the rebellion. His plan is working so far, but what may happen in the future?
    Just your average, everyday Brony...who has a Fanfiction account

Default Re: The Hero Rebellion: City of Villains *Shayminfan102!*

Fixed. So Ironman is already in the city? I'll add another supervillain to give us more wiggle room.

Name: Genesis
    Faction: villain
    Weapons: Genesis was made to be able to psychically transform designs and drawings into criminals and monsters, giving him a supply of soldiers. She can also alter her body into a powerful monster if need be, but rarely does so unless she needs to defend herself.
    Stats:
    -Intelligence 5
    -Speed 4 (normal) 8 (monster)
    -Firepower 2 (normal) 8 (monster)
    -Courage 10
    -Strength 2 (normal) 8 (monster)
    -Endurance 1 (normal) 8 (monster)
    -Skill 9
    History Before faction: None, she was created in this faction
    History in faction: She was genetically engeeneered by Iron Monger's people to give him an army to utilize. She's got the appearence of a normal 10 year old girl and is very naive, thus she'll obey her 'father's' every order.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Hero Rebellion: City of Villains *Me and Shayminfan102!*

No, hes not already in the city. and your forgeting the Me in the title

Fixed it, then could you add a superhero in the city?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

No, cause Iron Man will head to the city. He is flying there in the beggining

Oh, ok, who should start?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Guess you should

OOC: Ok.

A group of bank robbers rushed out of a bank, carrying bags of money in one hand and a machine gun in their other. The group rush to their car to drive away. "Man, what a score." said the leader, looking through the cash.

A shadow moved after them at high speeds, once underneath the care, a hand emerged from it, forming a blade from shadows and slicing through the axle of the car, sending it spinning out of control and crashing. Michael emerged from the shadows, walking over and knocking them out. "That's not proper."

Genesis looked up at Obadiah. "Daddy, what are you going to do about that Darklight guy?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Obadiah looked at Genesis. "As much as im not your father, but I do accept the name...im not sure. He will be dealt with soon enough, that I can assure you." He told her.

~Meanwhile~

Ironman was flying over a river, leading towards Darkside Falls. "Man...who was that person who contacted me? Well, all I know is Obadiah is here, and where he goes...I go." He said to himself, as he followed the river.

Jarret went along the road towards Darkness Falls on his high tech motorcycle in his Kamen Rider form, due to the amount of villains in the city, he figured he'd run into them before he was long in the city. He heard engines and looked over to see Ironman flying through the air. "Hey! You're Ironman aren't you?"

----------

Genesus nodded. "Want me to make you a monster daddy?"

OOC: Boy...that's something you don't hear most 10 year olds say...

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"No, I got someone already after him." He told her, as a ton of mini-Iron Mongers surrounded him. "Bring him to me, Dead Or Alive!" He told the Mongers, who started to attack him.

~Meanwhile~

Iron Man looked down. "Yeah! Who wants to know?" He asked the guy on the bike.

Michael sighed. "Ok, bring it." he said, forming armor and a long sword, begining to fight back.

-------------

"Kamen Rider Luna." said Jarret. "I'm heading to Darkness Falls to deal with the thugs there." he said. "Help this 'Darklight' dude clean house."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"So he contacted you? Seems like this guy is in big trouble." He said, as Iron Man flew down and leveled himself to Kamen's height. "Ive heard some things about this Darkside falls, but I didnt know it was this bad." He said.

~Meanwhile~

The minions jumped on Darklight, takling him to the ground.

"From what I heard, the mayor of the town is a supervillain if that says anything." said Jarret.

------------------------

Darklight faded into the shadows and reformed, dropkicking two of them.

Ask Pony Discord

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast