Goldenrod/Ralts: Wally+May <3

Thread: Goldenrod/Ralts: Wally+May <3

Default Goldenrod/Ralts: Wally+May <3

Teehee.

Did you want to make profiles, or do we know them enough? Also, I trust you'll be using an OC May personality? I hate the May in the anime. She da ho. >->

Blog Entries

Default Re: Goldenrod/Ralts: Wally+May <3

Ummm, nah, I think we know'em well enough. No May in the anime? Alrighty then, let's get cracking.

SHOTGUN NOT POSTING IC FIRST!!!! XD
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

...this was kind of awkward...like, don't people that come up to a gym actually go inside, rather than walk up to the doors, peer inside, go over to the windows, look through those two, making sure the gym leader's actually there...eep - Norman. What an intimidating man. No wonder he was a gym leader - the guy had that look about him like he was an army general or something: cool, rigid, and professional. Not a crack could be found in his exterior anywhere, his cool and stoic expression as impregnable as a suit of armor. He might as well be a Nidoking; Wally was just as scared to go in there with him, anyway.
    Oof...this was so lame. Look at him, just wandering back and forth, trying to solidify some courage to actually set foot in there...this was stupid. He was totally being a wuss. I mean, how hard could it be? BEsides, what was the worst that could happen? It wasn't like he'd attack him or something...even so, Wally was just as eager to walk in through those sliding doors as he was to leap out the window of an eight-story building. Maybe if he sat here long enough, someone would go inside and talk to him, and he could see that he wasn't some monster so he could go in? Yeah...that would work. He'd just wait for someone to go in first. Alrighty then; looking around, Wally's hazel, almost white eyes scanned the surrounding area of Petalburg city. Plenty of people walking around...there didn't seem to be anyone headed this way, though. eck...this could be a problem. If no one never went in, neither would he, and then he'd never get a pokemon...come on, people...someone go inside? Please? Clear the way for the average wimp, would you? Please..?

(Longer than usual, but just to get the feeling set.)

Blog Entries

((Kewel kewel~))

"...And thus, each and every Pokemon have a very special meaning, all of them are valuable, all of them are blablabla, for the love of God, blablabla."

May was stood in front of the Petalburg City Gym Leader, Norman. Also known as loving husband, wonderful father and, oh, yeah, totally, completely and ultimately boring when it came to talking.

For May, anyway.

"...And so, when we stand here today in this building, we are honouring the pride, the rights and the beauty of-" Norman finally opened his eyes and stopped talking to see his daughter staring out of the window, mouth wide open and eyes glazed over as she gently swayed from side to side to her own special rhythm. "May? May. May. Did you even listen to anything I just said?" Norman sighed, raising his eyebrows questioningly.

"Ummmmm." May answered, chewing her lip as she searched for an answer. "Almost?"

"Almost." Norman sighed. "And may I ask as to why I didn't gain your entire attention?"

"There's some guy staring at you through the doors." May stated flatly, making a big show of pointing at the wimpy looking kid staring at them.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Hmm...he kind of looked like he was giving a class or something, lecturing the girl there that, uh...didn't really look like she was paying attention. Like, at all. It was actually kind of funny, watching her zone him out like he was that teacher off of Charlie Brown...

...it took Wally a moment to realize she was pointing right at him through the doors. Eep...that meant that- oh crap, Norman was staring right at him! Craaaaap! Wally panicked for a second, about to head for the hills when he stopped himself, mentally slapping himself to get his head straight. He couldn't just run off...he had to do this. He couldn't keep running away. Besides, there was a girl there, so he couldn't bite his head off with her there...presumably. Anyway, he was here, Norman was there, and Wally had to get this done sometime, and he couldn't just keep putting it off. He had to do this, and now was as good a time as any.

That didn't mean the frail boy was anything akin to eager, however, warily pulling open the sliding door and approaching the twosome with short, nervous steps, as if the most slight sudden movement or noise would send him scurrying for cover. "U-um...I hope I'm not interrupting anything," he muttered meekly, suddenly feeling like a field mouse in the shadow of a towering Staraptor. Gosh, did he ever feel vulnerable...

Blog Entries

Norman opened his mouth to tell the kid that, yes, he was interrupting something, when May cut him off.

"Nope. You're not interrupting anything. Daddy was just giving another speech." May rolled her eyes. "Anyways, what did ya want?" May asked as her father gasped like a fish on dry land. He was the gym leader! The kid was meant to be asking him! Norman! The gym leader! Not his daughter!
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]