Frostbitten (Octy and Flaze)

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Frostbitten (Octy and Flaze)

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Frostbitten (Octy and Flaze)

Night had now fallen over London and surrounded the city completely. Along with it came the never ending darkness that surrounded the alleys and made for a terrifying environment. Two men were running around the streets, panting heavily as they tried to get away from what was searching them. "I think we lost it...."one of them panted out. However, before they could count their victory a shadow appeared from behind them, causing them to scream out before it wrapped around them.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Frostbitten (Octy and Flaze)

At a local dress shop, a woman was exiting it's doors. She smiled and waved at the elderly woman that was still inside.

"I'll see you in the morning," she called out with some cheer in her voice, "Have a splendid evening." The woman put on a black cloak over her green dress. She shivered as the frigid, winter wind froze her to her very core. She put her hood over her head, masking her long, scarlet curls. She grabbed her woven basket, and began walking in the direction of her home.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

From the alley walked out a man wearing a well tailored black colored suit and a pair of matching pants and shoes. He was dressed very elegantly and gracefully. He had long black colored hair that fell down to his neck and a pair of red colored eyes. He smiled simply as he wiped the last bit of blood from his mouth with a handckerchief so that normal people wouldn't look. "Well that was a tasty meal," he grinned.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Why does it have to be so cold?" The woman spoke to herself as she began shivering slightly. The wind blew ever so gently as she kept walking. As she walked, she looked up at the sky and saw that snow was beginning to fall. She let out a sigh of content as she walked. Winter was truly one of the woman's favorite seasons. It made her feel tranquil yet melancholic at the same time. She hoped that her mother wouldn't worry for her getting home so late.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The man kept walking as he felt snow beginning to fall down onto his shoulders. He looked at his shoulders for a bit in curiosity as he cleaned it of the icy intruder. "It seems like it'll be snowing a lot earlier this season," he pointed out as he looked up towards the sky once more and kept walking. That's when he noticed a woman walking the opposite direction from him, his eyes staring at her slightly.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

The woman felt a set of eyes staring at her. She frowned slightly as she did her best to mind her business and to keep walking. As she bypassed the man, she simply whispered a "Good evening" and kept moving.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Good evening to you as well," the man nodded his head simply before stopping and turning to look at the woman curiously. "Should a young lady such as yourself really be walking this late at night?"

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

The woman turned around, her Emerald orbs meeting with his Ruby ones. A soft smile appeared on her face as she looked at him.

"Well, I do this every evening so I'm quite used to it," she replied, "I was on my way home from the shop. What's a gentleman like yourself doing out in this artic air?"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The man looked at her for a moment, a bit mesmerized by the look on her eyes. He chuckled slightly and held his right hand up to his mouth before looking at the woman once more. "I was having some supper, there's a restaurant I quite like near here."

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Oh, what restaurant would be open at this hour?" She asked with a frown creeping onto her face. She held her basket to her as she resumed walking. "You have a nice evening, sir."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You too m'lady, make sure to watch out for any danger," he bowed politely towards her as he kept walking.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

The woman kept walking until the made it to her home. She walked into the barn where her horse resided. He seemed to be resting peacefully as his chest rose and fell at a gentle pace. The woman smiled as she softly stroked his forehead before exiting the barn and entering her home.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Unbeknownst to the woman she had been followed. He had to say that there was something about her that had intrigued her, or rather the smell that she let out, he knew that he wouldn't be the only one to sense that either. "I can't just let someone interesting get taken out so easily now can I," he muttered and grinned with excitement.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Rose yawned as she went into her bedroom, and changed into her white, cotton nightgown. She curled up under the blankets of her bed, and closed her eyes. Little did she know that she was followed.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The vampire stared at the window as darkness surrounded the house completely, he looked up, his ears spiking up slightly as he felt the wind begin to take control of the night, causing the environment around them to become colder. "Seems like I really wasn't the only one that thought about following her," he snickered as he turned around. As soon as he did he came into view with another man, this one had short honey brown hair that spiked around his forehead, like him he had red colored eyes though his skin was completely pale.

"If it isn't Sebastian, I didn't think you'd be one to go for women like this." he snickered a bit as he took a step forward so that he would come closer to Sebastian.

"Well, I had a feeling that some washed up and foul beast would come after her, I guess I was right," the man known as Sebastian grinned as he tapped his chin. "Anyways, please leave."

"Hey it's a free world last time I checked, just cause you're a dog to the humans doesn't mean that you can just do whatever you want." he pointed out with a smirk. He took another step forward so that he was now directly in front of Sebastian. The man opened his eyes wide before throwing his arms forward and blocking his assaulter's fist. As the blow connected with his hands he was sent flying back due to the sheer force of it and causing him to collide and break through the window to the woman's room.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast