Forgotten Fate~Private RP~ - Page 124

Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124
Results 1,846 to 1,850 of 1850

Thread: Forgotten Fate~Private RP~

Default Re: Forgotten Fate~Private RP~

Izumi thought it out for a bit, and shook her head in response, "Nah, let's keep going, or all the sleep deprivation in Hell got you tired?" She asked in a teasing tone, floating in front of him and poking his nose. "Or maybe you're scared?"

Blog Entries

"Hehehe, this'll be fun, right, Chiro?" The cat Laguz asked the girl he had abducted as he smirked.

"Indeed, it will. But do you really believe her memories of the incident in the Mad King's War will completely return to her...?" A young laguz wolf had asked him as she flicked her tail a little.

"It's why I hit the back of her head, yes." He chuckled and sat on the ground next to Chiro.

Follow Roxas on Tumblr

((I appreciated the offer to join this. I truly did. However, it became more of a hassle than anything for me. And so, I am dropping out.

As for my characters, they never existed.

You guys have fun.))

Blog Entries

Xiroch awoke after Ryoku and the others went to put the fires out. Finding the village ablaze, Xiroch was enraged as a faint memory came back to her. "Damn you, Saius!!" She spread her platinum-hued wings and flew over the town, looking at the wreckage her foe had caused. "Aqua create!" She formed a huge sphere of water and sprinkled water over the fires throughout the village. ".....He's gonna pay big time for this one..." As the fires were doused, she went over to the others. "Where did he go??"
    No matter how far apart you are from a friend...no matter how long it's been since you've talked....they are always with you...no matter what. True Friendship never fades.

Blog Entries

(Alright, that's it! We. Are. Back!! You guys better be ready to RP, and do a kicka$$ job as well!! Ready? Steady? Go!!XP)
    No matter how far apart you are from a friend...no matter how long it's been since you've talked....they are always with you...no matter what. True Friendship never fades.

Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124