Forbidden (Octy and Me) - Page 4

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden (Octy and Me)

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Forbidden (Octy and Me)

Abigail was awakened by a loud knocking at her door. She yawned as she got out of bed, and unlocked her door before opening it. She saw her new adoptive parents, with social workers. Apparently she had been assigned to a new home. The social workers suggested she pack her things and get ready to move as soon as possible. Abby was in a state of shock. Was this a dream? Was the finally getting out of her current hellhole? She simply nodded before beginning to pack her belongings. She couldn't be happier than she was in that moment.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Scholar waited patiently for Abigail. As he waited he thought about his expression.He should probably smile when he saw her shouldn't he? But that wasn't easy for him to do. Maybe he could think some kind of happy thoughts like Ace realizing his giant mistake. He started smiling and laughing a bit at the thought of him crying and groveling...however that smile might be a bit too creepy. How would he smile for her? Maybe no smile was better.

He looked up as he saw them come back with Abigail, after making him wait for so long. She seemed happy, meaning she wasn't before, at least he assumed so, and that was enough to make him smile a simple gentle smile. "Hello Abigail. I'm Scholar and I'll be taking care of you from now on," he told her gently.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Thank you," Abby answered happily, "You don't know how much I've been wanting to get away from that hell hole. I am so grateful for you coming to rescue me." her happiness leaked from her as she wrapped her arms around Scholar and hugged him tightly. Realizing she had hugged him, she blushed from embarrassment and grabbed her bags. "Sorry about that. Can we go now?"

Blog Entries

"Oh um.."Scholar said, surprised at the hug. He was not used to physical contact at all. "It's fine. Um, yes let us leave," he told her, taking her bags and leading the way. "Sorry we have to catch the bus since I don't drive. No point in poisoning the economy when I can get places much easier. The house though isn't too far from the school you attend, and my roommate is a teacher there."

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Oh?" Abby asked as she followed Scholar, "Well, maybe I can get lucky and not have to ride the bus to school. I don't like dealing with the assholes more than I have to. School is full of assholes too...I just do the best I can though. So, tell me more about this friend of yours."

Blog Entries

"Depends on what you want to know," Scholar told her as they boarded the bus. "He's not a fan of humans, nor really anyone minus myself. He enjoys silence and singing though. He has a wonderful voice, and good taste in wine. He could get a woman easily, but chooses not to. Humans are illegal, and as for our kinds, well he has no interest in them." They soon arrived at the house entering, Scholar could here Phoenix walking from a certain room. "You're drinking wine aren't you?" he called out.

"Yes because I need it to calm my day...or myself. Whatever you want to sa-WHAT THE HELL!?" Phoenix came out, bottle of wine in hand, shocked to see Abby.

"And now I need a drink," Scholar grumbled, taking the wine and drinking some himself.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"What the everloving fuck?!" Abby screamed, "Now I want some alcohol too! I didn't know YOU would be here! I don't want to be in on a gay lover fest! Oh hell no! This was not what I signed up for!" she dropped her bags, speechless. She would be rooming with her TEACHER of all people. What was she supposed to do?

Blog Entries

"You think I want you he-" Phoenix started before something clicked in.

"GAY LOVER FEST!? HELL NO!!! THAT IS DISGUSTING!!!" the two yelled in sync, actually looking as though they may throw up.

"We're old friends is all," Phoenix shook his head, attempting to shake disturbing images from his mind.

"Why would you think we are gay? Also you're too young for alcohol. You have to be at least 100 before you can have any."

"Three hundred," Phoenix argued, earning a nod from scholar.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"I'm seventeen," Abby replied angrily, "I won't live to be three hundred. I'm just a fucking human. Honestly, if I have to live here, then I'm going to need some booze. Ugh, just show me where I'm going to be staying. I'll be sure to stay out of the way of your sexual escapades..." she rolled her eyes in annoyance as she picked up her bags once again.

Blog Entries

"I. Hate. You." Phoenix bit out at Scholar, snatching back the wine, leaving the room.

Scholar walked up to Abby, his eyes cold, his expression heartless. "Don't curse. And don't think you'll be getting any alcohol. You're not legal till twenty one and here we follow that rule. All it takes is you getting in trouble for underage drinking and it can easily lead to negative consequences for Phoenix and I. Understand that and we'll get along fine."

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"But you two can curse and it's okay?" Abby narrowed her eyes, "Sounds awfully hypocritical if you ask me." she shook her head, mentally cursing her plum-awful luck she had. Why couldn't she have good things in life for once? Like, a nice family, a nice home, friends, etc.?

Blog Entries

"Me saying that word...was just surprise. I don't curse....Ace on the other hand I unfortunately cannot control. Come," he told her, his expression back to normal leading her to a nice size bedroom with a full size bed and a simple closet. "We'll go shopping for things to fill it up with during the weekend so bare with it for now. I'll leave you to get settled in," he then left.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"I found that out today when I met him," Abby grumbled before calming down. She turned around to look at him and smiled softly. "Also, I apologize for that earlier. Being around him...puts me in a bad mood. I'll be sure to settle in though, and I thank you for taking me away from those evil people." then she proceeded to look at the empty room. Well, empty in terms as it wasn't filled with her things yet. She began unpacking her clothes and putting them away in the closet. All the while, she began singing.

You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say
    I'm talking loud, not saying much
    I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
    You shoot me down, but I get up...

Blog Entries

"Do you enjoy singing?" Phoenix asked from the doorway. He had simply been on his way to the kitchen when he heard Abby singing, curious he decided to bother her.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Gah!" Abby screamed as she jumped in surprise. She saw Phoenix standing there. She wanted to say some curse words, but knew that Scholar didn't allow it. Simply put, she cursed under her breath and continued putting clothes away. "I do sometimes. Only in private. Why do you ask?"

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast