Forbidden (Octy and Me) - Page 3

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden (Octy and Me)

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Forbidden (Octy and Me)

"Its not PMS. Trust me I can tell with humans. She's just a teenager with a crappy background and thus acts out because she hates the world for cursing her like it did. I've dealt with her kind. It'll be fine," he yawned and stretched, preparing for his next class.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

"Not all humans are the same you know," Nadine sighed as she continued sitting down, "As a witch, I can tell the aura of some people. Maybe there's more than meets the eye. Maybe her acting out is a sign of something more sinister in her homelife. Just don't judge her completely yet. That's my advice."

Blog Entries

"Don't judge? If I didn't do that, then I would be dead right now. I've learned to read others by meeting them. I know how to tell what someone's life is like," he snapped, leaving the room.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Nice to meet you too..." Nadine sighed, "His aura is a hard one to read anyways. Lots of loss and pain. Wonder what his deal really is. I shall find out." a devilish smirk appeared on her face as she continued to sip her coffee. Maybe her magic would come in handy after all.

Blog Entries

The day soon ended, Phoenix sat in a classroom, being stuck in charge of detention, meaning he would have to see her again. "Today really sucks," he sighed.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Abby walked into the detention room and sat down on her desk. She opened her notebook in case she had an assignment to do. However, she wasn't in the best of moods.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked simply, "Because if there's nothing for me to do, I'm going to lay my head down."

Blog Entries

Phoenix sighed before placing a science down in front of Abby. "Abigail you can get a head start on chapters 1,2, and 3," he told her, sitting back at his own desk.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Okay," Abby replied simply as she started to read the chapters. The only good thing that came from this was getting a head start over her peers. Maybe she'd actually do well in this class, despite the rocky start she began with. Hell, she knew it was her fault and she'd admit it. Maybe things would get better if she apologized. She looked up from her book, and looked at Phoenix. "Also, I'm sorry for the hell I gave you this morning. I know it was my fault, and I take full blame for it. So, I want to try and make things better."

Blog Entries

"Apology accepted. I apologize if I upset you in any way as well," he told her. He expected this, read her as it the moment she came in. But he knew that she would also be a problem, he just wasn't sure what kind yet.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"I just got moved into a new adoptive family," Abby started, "They don't like me very well. They always prefer their own children over me and they've given me a rough way to go. I haven't even been with them a month. I shouldn't have taken that anger out on you. You didn't upset me in any way, so don't worry. I'll play nice from now on." she stuck her tongue out playfully at the last part. It was true though, she would be nice from now on. She then proceeded to resume reading.

Blog Entries

He didn't ask for her whole story, and didn't understand why she told him either. "Humans are so strange," he said to himself in French. Once detention was over, Phoenix headed straight home to his roommate, plopping down on the couch.

"I'm adopting," his roommate said immediately. His roommate had sand colored hair that reached almost to his waist, with it being tied after the neck, his eyes were the same golden eyes as an eagle's and in shape as well. For clothing he was wearing a simple classic white man's blouse, black pants, and black boots. (like a pirate argh) A gold medallion hung from his neck.

"Scholar what do you mean?"

"For Mayor Historian if I adopt a human child then it will help me. And of course I plan on treating them right.Only love is forbidden, but I won't love them, just care for them better than other humans."

Phoenix sighed in exasperation, but understanding his dearest friends reasoning, he nodded, Scholar leaving immediately.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Abby had walked home, and went straight to her room. No one bothered to check on her, and honestly, she couldn't give a rat's ass. She locked her door, and laid on her bed before falling asleep into a deep sleep.

Blog Entries

Scholar sat at the adoption agency, impatiently as the women looked over the forms. Honestly humans we're so dumb when it came to handling him due to his age. It wasn't that hard to accept his age without him being a vampire or werewolf. Finally they seemed to finish reading and after hours longer, they accepted the sheet and went to find him the perfect child.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Abby was asleep, but woke up suddenly. She had broken into a cold sweat, and she was breathing heavily. She had a weird nightmare, but it wasn't like any normal nightmare. It had Phoenix in it, but i this nightmare, he was trying to save her? Yet he couldn't seem to do it, and she ended up getting killed.

"I'm gonna try for a better dream this time," Abby sighed as she closed her eyes, trying to get sleep again.

Blog Entries

The woman came back handing Scholar a file on some girl named Abigail. They had something against him that they were giving him a teenager. Probably trying to get him arrested for rape or something. While it was forbidden to love, only creatures got punished. That's the way he had the world set up. Scholar really couldn't wait till Ace regretted his decision.

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast