Forbidden (Octy and Me)

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden (Octy and Me)

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Forbidden (Octy and Me)

Phoenix breathed out the smoke he had in his lungs, his cigarette almost gone, which meant he would have to enter the school soon. What a pain. He really was not in the mood for new students today. They had him teaching science, health, and chorus. He didn't mind the first and last but the middle he could do without. Teenagers always acted inappropriately during the class. Always. And the cigarette was gone. Brilliant. He got up from his laying down position on the roof of the school, burning to a crisp what was left of the cigarette. You'd think being a Phoenix it would have no effect on him but it helped him not murder...half figuratively that is. He jumped down from the three story building, landing perfectly and gracefully.

He walked down the hallways of the school, his long red hair reaching just past his waist, bangs loosely in front of his fire like eyes, bits and pieces curling up, like the feathers that created his hair. His black loafers clicked against the linoleum floors, his long sleeved white button up had the top three buttons undone so as not to be too tight, and his black slacks waist band was covered by the loose tails of his shirt. Yeah he was not in a good mood as he opened the door for the health class he had in thirty minutes.

@Octy;

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Forbidden (Octy and Me)

Abigail Harris was making her way through the halls to go to her next class. She had to push her way through crowds of students wanting to socialize instead of actually doing what they're supposed to do. She saw the couples kissing and eating face. She stuck her tongue out in disgust. She found her way to the classroom. As she tried to go to the door, her white button up, long sleeved shirt got caught on the fringe of the door.

"Damn it," she cursed as she managed to get her shirt free from the door, but it pulled a few threads loose. She sighed as she sat down in a desk, that was located in the front row. She had to make sure her jeans wouldn't rip either. It was her first day at this new school, and she's already been having it rough. She just wanted to have a good day.

Blog Entries

Phoenix watched a student roughly come in. He simply rolled his eyes at her. He could already tell that she would most likely have attitude. Once the bell rung he closed the door to start class, waiting a moment for things to quiet down. "My name is Phoenix, and just Phoenix. You may not call me by any other name, or nickname," he started speaking to the with a french accent just light enough to hear his words clearly. "The most I will allow is a Mr. tacked on to it. This is health class, and it's serious, thus I will not allow pixie play. You are to listen, take notes, do your work, and if you have questions then I will answer them. Understood? Well doesn't matter because if you don't then you will regret it."

After explaining the rules of the class, Phoenix picked up a stack of papers from his desk, handing them out to the students, revealing that they were syllabi. "You all can read, so you can read the syllabus in your own time. I'm going to ask questions, and you are to say your name as you answer them. First question: What do you think health is?"

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Do you mean physical health or mental health?" Abby spoke as she raised her hand, "There are two kinds, you know. Also, the name is Abigail, but PLEASE, call me Abby because I sure as hell refuse to answer to Abigail." she rolled her eyes as she began 'looking' through her syllabus.

Blog Entries

"Well Ms. Abigail if you had listened to me correctly then you would have heard that I asked for your definition of health thus leaving it up to you to say what you believe in. Of course listening to the teacher these days is just such a horrible thing," Phoenix shot back, enunciating your and you along with his last sentence being sarcastic.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Sorry, didn't quite catch that," Abby retorted, "What was that name you said? It sure didn't sound like Abby to me."

Blog Entries

Oh this student was asking for it. Not what he expected from a student, but there was his bad one. Walking over he leaned down on her desk, face inches from hers. "I said Ms." he started then put his mouth right next to her ear whispering into it. "Ab bi gail." Then moved back, staring down at the girl.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Nope, didn't quite catch that," Abby spoke again, "It was barely audible. Maybe you should learn to talk louder, and maybe I could hear you." she was not in the mood to deal with anyone's shit. She just wanted to be left alone. She also knew she started this fight. She knew it was going to end in one of many ways. Hell, she didn't want to be at school. Maybe they'd make her go home early if she was lucky.

Blog Entries

Phoenix was not in the mood to deal with some little brat. Lifting Abby's chin with his hand, he looked right into hers with his burning eyes. His hand heated up, not enough to burn her but enough for her to feel what could happen if she continued. "Abigail. I suggest you start behaving," he told her dropping her chin.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Maybe when you decide to address me by the correct name," Abby answered back, "Also, why the fuck is your hand hot?"

Blog Entries

'You have got to be kidding me,' Phoenix thought to himself. This girl must've had a death wish, and she was testing his patience. It also could cause other students to question his authority. He would not allow it, somehow...

At that moment a boy walked in late, talking loudly on his phone. He stopped the moment a small fire ball zoomed by his face, the owner if it being Phoenix. "Abigail detention after school," he said simply with a threatening smile.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"And you think I care?" Abby retorted back, "It's better than going back to Hell." Hell was referring to her new adoptive family. She figured anywhere would be better than there. Well, the only place better inside that household was her room.

Blog Entries

"You don't know true hell. Just the bad luck of a teenager with an unfortunate past." Phoenixes voice was ice cold, hateful towards the comment that Abby had just made. His eyes, his expression, showed the same as his voice.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"And you do?" Abby spat back, the annoyance in her voice was starting to come through as she narrowed her eyes at him, "Sorry, no dice, Mr. Bishie boy." the other students in the classroom seemed to have a mixture of shock, confusion, and even some facepalming. Abby really had no idea who she was dealing with.

Blog Entries

"Yes," was the simple, honest, true answer that Phoenix gave her.

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast