Fell (Karis and Roxas) - Page 5

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Fell (Karis and Roxas)

Follow Roxas on Tumblr

Default Re: Fell (Karis and Roxas)

"Oh, that's good to know. But I'm still not telling," he stood up. "I'm very busy. Places to go, people to see... you know the drill. See ya around, ladies," he leaped off the bookshelf and made his way upwards to the roof exit in graceful jumps. Clair began to chase him, but quickly stopped herself.

"Following him might not be a good idea. We don't know what he's capable of," she told Agera.

Hyper Satellite Cannon! Bishie Karis-chan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Bishie Karis-chan's Youtube Channel

"Good point. Anyway, what do we do now?"

Follow Roxas on Tumblr

"I don't know," Clair admitted as she looked at her compass. The hand didn't move when she turned. She let a sigh of frustration.

"This thing led us to a battle for who knows what. I'm tired of not knowing what this is about. There's so many questions going through my head right now and none of them are being answered. Why us? Why now? Why did we have to fight that angel? Why was there a gem?" She stopped herself and took a breath.

"Sorry. I don't like being roped into things unexpectedly. Not knowing just makes it worse."

Blog Entries

"No, it's fine," Agera frowned, "I understand your frustration. For now though, maybe we should just find a place to rest?"

Follow Roxas on Tumblr

"We can stay at my place for the time being. If you live with anyone you should let them know that you'll be away."

Blog Entries

"Huh? Oh ... right," Agera said as she let her transformation wear off. She then pulled out a cell phone which, predictably, was colored bright green. She quickly dialed a number and turned away from Clair, then taking a few steps.

"Hey mom! ... Oh, everything's fine! I just got a bit caught up is all. ... What!? No, I'm not dating someone in secret ... Mom, you know I'd tell you if there was a guy I liked ... look, I'm fine, alright? I can't make it home tonight, and honestly I might be away for a couple days ... no, it's not anything you did. I just ... something came up, okay? I'm fine, really. I don't hate you. In fact I love you. Alright? Alright. See you soon!"

She hung up and turned back to Clair. "Eheh, sorry about that ..."

Follow Roxas on Tumblr

"Be thankful they still care about you. My parents... weren't too thrilled when they learned that I was a magical girl. There was a lot of fighting, and eventually I left. It's why I'm living on my own already. Anyways, I live in a different sector so we'll have to board a train. It departs soon so we should get going."

Blog Entries

"Well, that sucks ... alright, lead the way. I actually have my own story to tell while we walk."

Follow Roxas on Tumblr

"The train station is a bit far, so tell away," Clair said as she exited the library.

Blog Entries

"Well, I'm not the only magical girl in my family. My powers were inherited from my mother," Agera began as she followed.

"I wasn't aware that I had these powers at first, but one day when I was growing up, I found out about them. Naturally I was a bit freaked out, and when I told mom ... well, that's when I found out the big secret she had been holding for so long. She promised to train me in private, but made me swear I'd only use my powers for the greater good. Even after years of training, my mom is still way better at it than me, though ..." At this point, Agera sighed and looked down a little.

"Then again, my gem never did the whole transformation thing before, either. My mom never had to transform to use her powers, but it seems like I have to do it if I want to use anything more than the most basic spells."

She looked up at Clair.

"Do you think it's possible she honed her skills enough over the years that she wouldn't need to expend any energy to transform before using her magic?"

Follow Roxas on Tumblr

"Not much is known about magical girls, but I think it's possible. I can't use my powers outside my transformation, but it seems like I can stay in it longer," she gestured to herself as she was still in her magical form.

"No one in my family is magical, so I can't say why I am. I know I wasn't born like this, so maybe my powers grew stronger as the years went by. Maybe we get more powerful as we get older. Or we get stronger by using them constantly. I don't know. All I know is that we exist."

Blog Entries

"Oh, yeah, about the transformation thing," Agera chuckled, "I ... actually kinda changed out of my form voluntarily this time; I wasn't sure if I still had my cellphone in my magical form, since I didn't see any pockets ... and I also didn't see any reason to stay in that form at the time. And the other time, I dropped my form because of those guys ... so I really don't know how long I can stay in my form."

"Anyway, maybe if we stick together, we can find out more about what we are and why we're like this. What do you think?"
    Last edited by Bishie Karis-chan; 26th June 2013 at 01:57 PM.

Follow Roxas on Tumblr

"It wouldn't hurt. Just remember that we might not find our answers," Clair said as the train station came into view.

Blog Entries

"... that's true. I hadn't really thought of that," Agera sighed.

Follow Roxas on Tumblr

"Don't get discouraged when we haven't even started." They boarded the train without a problem. Clair found a window seat big enough for both of them and sat down. Soon the train began moving, slow at first but steadily picking up speed. Within minutes the high-tech sector was behind them and only fields of long, untamed grass were seen.
    Last edited by Roxas; 1st July 2013 at 02:13 PM.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast