Et Tu, Poké? (1x1; BullfinchxMe) - Page 8

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Et Tu, Poké? (1x1; BullfinchxMe)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Et Tu, Poké? (1x1; BullfinchxMe)

omg I have alot of RPs going on. lD

Windchime moaned in agreement, although his eyes showed some sadness at the mention of a hive. "Iiiiinja. Sheeeeedinja." I had a hive once. We were... quiet happy there, he remembered, a faraway look in his eye as the hole in his back let out a chime. Ah, the good old days, filled with family and friends, and more importantly other Shedinja.
    Finch chuckled, patting Alibaster's rough cheek happily. "You hear that Ali? He thinks you're awesome!" The Rhydon thumped his tail on the ground, apparently agreeing with Will. Finch was distracted from the action by a nudge at her leg, and she looked down to be greeted by a happy bark from both Bones and Opiate, the Mighteyana looking grumpy as ever and the Manectric with her tongue lolling out. Finch laughed at her expression, crouching down and petting the two dogs.
    Khepri grinned, enjoying the loud purr Kat was emitting and feeling slightly saddened when it stopped. "Don't be sorry. I like your purr. Feels... nice.

secure yourself to heaven
    hold on tight the night has come

Bugsy came back to reality to see Windchime looking...depressed. Poor guy. She didn't want to ask what happened; she knew what it was like to have lost a hive, and she didn't want to be asked or talked to about it. She felt her heart go out to the poor guy through her goldenrod shell. Maybe coming here wasn't so bad after all. "Kyohhhhh." Maybe later when I hatch, you can come to our hive. I think it would be nice; you'd certainly be welcome.
    Oh, sweet, a Mightyena...well, as sweet as it could be, with that sour look on it's face. The Manectric looked pretty goofy, so he guessed it was alright to pet. He bent down next to Finch, rubbing the blue and yellow wolf behind the ears. He sure wished he had one of these...Finch got all the cool pokemon. "Hello, who have we here?" He glanced over at the Nidorino, who remained where it stood. Curious where he'd pet that one, what with the spines...
    Kat felt her cheeks getting rosy warm, smile widening. He liked her purr? Aww...it came back a little, but not too much. "Weeeeell~," she said softly, scooting her head just a liiiiitle closer, their faces inches apart. "The great thing is, it gets louder when I get happier. So all little ol' you have to do is make me happy." His eyes were so pretty...so filled with strength. Formidable. Not at all fitting for his lovable demeanor. What a cutie~...

(I detect a moment coming on~! :D)

Blog Entries

Windchime's attention snapped back to Bugsy, and his mandibles clicked together softly. "Iiiiiinj." I would be glad too, m'lady.
    Opiate woofed happily, soaking up the attention like a panting sponge. She leaned into Finch's touch once Will's wandered, and the girl laughed as Bones pushed the Manectric aside in a fight for pets. Wings' head snapped up when Will turned to him, and the Nidorino grunted, twitching it's ears uneasily like a skittish horse. "Nidooooo."
    Khepri's eyes widened at their closeness, and he blushed bright red. "Y-yeah. I could... do that." He smiled a bit, eyes darting around Kat's face as if to ingrain every detail in his mind. He moved a bit closer, their noses touching by now. "If you let me."

(Ooooh~ <3)

Bugsy felt her mandibles beneath her shell arrange into a smile...oh, Arceus, what she woudln't give to have him see that. Even something as simple as facial features were restricted by that damn shell. She hated it with a passion; it was literally a physical barrier between her and the rest of the world. "Aw, don't go flailing around the formalities just yet; as fun as it would be to lord over you, I'm just a pupa. Still gotta get my big girl-wings." And what fun that would be...
    Will laughed, petting Bones and giving him the pettings he worked so hard to get. Hehe, this was fun! He liked this. He felt so much more relaxed now, hanging out with all these pokemon, holding onto Finch's hand...he felt like part of the flock himself. How cool was that? Will was part of Finch's flock. He looked again over to the Nidorino, who looked reluctant to approach. "C'mon, buddy," he said, waving him over. The guy deserved some attention. "I don't bite, honest. That's all her." He gestured at Finch, smirking.
    Kat giggled warmly, nuzzling their noses together. He was so cute...her purr was returning, steadily growing in volume as the warm, fuzzy sensation flitted about in her chest. He was so...cool. They should have cuddled ages ago. "Mmm...I think I would like that." She tilted her head over just a little, leaning forward, their foreheads touching."Just as long as you're happy, too, fuzzy-buns."

Blog Entries

Windchime snickered, mandibles clicking in a rythmic pattern. "From your attitude, I don't doubt that you will be an intimidating Queen." It grinned, dodging Opiate's tongue. It buzzed angrily, narrowing it's eyes at the Manectric. "Foul canine."
    Bones grumbled happily, tail thumping on the ground in unison with Opiate's. The Mighteyana licked Will's hand happily, big brown eyes warm. Finch smirked right back at Will, flicking his shoulder playfully. "Yeah, sure. You've got enough snark for the both of us!" She winked at him, violet eyes glittering. Wings pawed at the ground uneasily, before jerking forward and stopping within a few inches of Will, eyes wide and slightly panicked. "Wings isn't really used to people yet. He's even scared of me sometimes," Finch whispered, smiling and nodding to the Nidorino encouragingly.
    Khepri's smile bloomed into a grin, and his tail moved to entwine with hers. "As long as I'm with you, I'm happy."

"And don't you forget it." Bugsy snickered, then glared over at Opiate for taking a lick at her new best friend. "Static mutt. Don't even think about that with me, either." Ooh, yes, she and Windchime were going to get along juuuuust fine.
    "Ah, I see." Oh, he was skittish. Wings..."Wings" for a Nidorino? That was like "Feet" for a Diglett, or "Eyes" for a Zubat. Oh well. Ever so slowly, Will offered his hand out to the violet pokemon, smiling gently. He used to have a real problem getting Kat to hold still...he got close with her, and she opened up like a flower. Just look at her now! "It's okay, buddy," he said gently. "Don't worry, I love pokemon. I'd like to be friends." Poor fella looked ready to head for the hills.
    Kat felt her heart swell; that was it. Too much suspense. She clasped his tail in her tail-hand, smiled wider, and leaned in ever so slightly, bringing their lips together. It wasn't the most harmonious fit, them being two other species, but that didn't matter. She didn't care. Her purr was now fully fledged into a rumble, tickling her chest ever so slightly...holy shit, they were actually kissing. Kissing! And it was Khepri! Ooh, this was so wonderful! It was such an alien feeling, the feeling of his lips...it wasn't any less wonderful, though. So strange, yet so...wonderful. Just wonderful. She was on cloud 9...

Blog Entries

Opiate cocked her head at the Bug types questioningly, before turning back to Finch with a doggish grin. Windchime buzzed again, a bit quieter as he got back into safe range. "Peabrain. All she does is grin and chase her own tail." It grinned, mandibles clicking with amusement. "Then again, it's sickeningly amusing when she falls down whilst chasing it."
    Wings seemed boistered by the reassurances, and he relaxed a bit, shuffling awkwardly and snuffling Will's hand. His ears twitched, and he seemed to deem the situation alright, for he leaned closer and nuzzled Will's palm with a happy grunt. Finch giggled, grinning from ear to ear. "That a boy," she whispered, pumping a fist in the air in her mindscape.
    Khepri may or may not have squeaked, although after the fact he would insist that squeaking wasn't manly and therefore he hadn't, but he soon melted into the contact. It was odd, and slightly awkward from both their difference in form and their positions, but they were still kissing, and it was as perfect as any first kiss is.

Bugsy snickered in agreement, mandibles clacking together beneath her shell in amusement. There was an image. "It's pretty sad when you chase yourself and somehow manage to lose. Don't that just speak volumes of her!"

"There you go," Will cooed, rubbing Wings' rough, slightly scaly skin, careful not to catch any of the spines or make any sudden movements. He didn't want to spook the poor fella, after all. "See? It's not so bad. I'm not so bad, huh?" He couldn't help but grin, feeling right at home out here, even though he'd only been here...oh, not far past an hour. He already felt like a member of the flock, and like he'd been coming around here forever. Good ol' Finch just had this tendancy to make everything feel warmer. The usually more meek and withdrawn Will opened up like a flower when Finch was around, because she made him feel so welcome and secure, he couldn't help but relax. That's what he liked about her; she made him feel like he was part of the gang. Like he belonged.

Kat was now purring full-blast, completely engrossed in their kiss, savoring the feeling of their warm furry bodies snuggled together...oh wow. Wowowowowowow....this was really happening, wasnt' it? She didn't even notice his squeak, thuogh she smiled into their kiss at it, savoring the feel of their lips together, inharmonious a fit though it was...when they parted, Kat looked at him in something akin to surprise and delight, getting an impish grin on her face. "Oooh~, Khepri~, you kissed a girl~! Hardly very masculine, you know~!" she teased, fingers on ehr tail giving his a little playful tug. Silently, though, she wished he'd do it again...it was nice. Wonderful, even...oh, god, she hoped Nun wasn't awake over there.

Blog Entries

Windchime let out an amused whistle, the sound echoing in the cavity in his back. "Doesn't it just. So, what do you think of the flock?" He blinked, focusing his empty gaze on her with startling intensity.
    Wings huffed, leaning into the touch with a pleased shiver that was not unlike a horse's skin when touched by a fly. His spines clacked together at the movement, and he grunted again, butting his forehead against Will's arm. Finch laughed softly, bumping shoulders with Will. "Heh, you're a natural!"
    Khepri matched her grin, blushing with such intensity that even he could feel how red it must be. "I'm not really worrying about my masculinity right now," he said, raising a sarcastic eyebrow with sparkling eyes.
    Nun smothered a laugh with a scaly paw as he smiled to himself. Heh, lovebirds. And they say I'm not a matchmaker.

Bugsy actually blinked at surprise at the sudden intensity of the otherwise dead stare he was giving her. His eyes didn't have any pupils, since he didn't really have a body, and the glazed over appearance gave him a sort of zombified look...but there was definitely some sentience in there. She could tell by the way his "eyes" suddenly seemed more like knives digging into her. "Alright, I guess. A couple of them are idiots, but...yeah, it's alright here. it's pretty cool." Her slightly insecure answer sounded nothingmore than the average "Kyohhhhh" soudn to whoever was listening, but it was certainly there. ugh, she was glad there was a goldenrod barrier between it and her...she could feel her face heating up. She didn't know why, but something about that look was oddly...fascinating. She had no idea a technically dead pokemon could be so fluid with inanimate facial expressions!

Will grinned a bit, somehow flattered by the remark, careful so her bumping his shuolder didn't make any movements that could startle Wings there. "Y-you think so?" Ack, why was he blushing?! Okay, uh, focus on Wings! Yeah...don't get skewered by the horn. That would be bad. Don't focus on the eyes Finch's looking at you with...how pretty they are, or how they seem to be, like...sparkling...the light hits them perfectly. She's so pretty...ack, no, bad blush, bad! Focus on the Nidorino, damn it!

Kat let out a warm little giggle, nuzzling their cheeks together. Oh wow, he was warm...their cheeks were positively smoking by this point. "Hee...that's good. Although Khepwi's adowable when he's all flustewed about being deh monly mon~!" She giggled happily, thuogh her ear perked at that weird little noise...crap. That had better not be Nun over there...he was asleep, right? He wasn't watching them right now, right? Right!?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678