Et Tu, Poké? (1x1; BullfinchxMe) - Page 5

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Et Tu, Poké? (1x1; BullfinchxMe)

Default Re: Et Tu, Poké? (1x1; BullfinchxMe)

"Y-yeah...Will and Finch." Will and Finch, huh..? Hm...it had an odd sort of ring to it. That wasn't to say it wasn't a good one, of course, but it was...odd. Could definitely use some getting used to...it still felt pretty foreign. That excited roar made him jerk ever so slightly as well, inadvertently making him lean into Finch a bit more. Sounded like someone knew 'mom' was home. Speaking of which, this was the only time he realized they were approaching what looked sort of like a barn of some kind, which meant that tehy were indeed headed for Finch's home. How strange. He must have been pretty caught up in...whatever you called what was happening right now to notice that was there. He couldn't help but mull over the phrase Our little secret, the words echoing in his head a few times...their little secret...
    Kat looked over to Khepri, stirred by Bugsy's noises of amusement, and grinned. Aw, what dah mattah, huh? Poow Khapwi awmost faww down go boom~? She squeezed the tip of her tongue between her teeth, biting back her giggles. Khapri was cute when he was mad~!

Blog Entries

Finch forced herself not to stutter on her own breath as Will leaned into her from the sudden roar of what sounded like one of Geb's siblings, and she was proud to say that she only skipped over one heartbeat. "Heh, I think someone's excited to see me." She flashed what she hoped was a resiliant grin to Will, before unlooping her arm from around his neck - which had felt surprisingly nice - and putting her hands around her mouth in a megaphone shape. "Hey guys!" Roars, cheeps, caws, screeches, and bellows met her call, and she felt her grin strengthen into one of real happiness. "Did you miss me?" One call was the loudest; the booming whiny of what could obviously only be Palomino. She laughed, licking her dry lips and dropping her hands to her sides, looping her thumbs in between her sash and her jeans. "Honestly, I'll never know how a Rapidash can get so loud."
    Khepri pouted, turning back to Bugsy with a sullen expression. "Riolu lu rio riolu lu lu rio!" I'm not a baby! I'm just... tiny! His pout deepened, and he sat down with a thunk on Finch's head. "Lu riolu lu lu rio lu rio riolu!" I'm bigger than some stuff in the flock!

secure yourself to heaven
    hold on tight the night has come

Eep. Geez, if he wasn't with the knowledge that most of those pokemon belonged to Finch, Will would be terrified to hear a collective roar like that! It was like that scream that let you know you were well and truly fucked in those zombie horror movies. He resisted the urge to shudder, shoulders drooping slightly when she released her hold on him. Huh...he felt a little more exposed now. "Heh...maybe the father was an Exploud." he was tempted to add "Or maybe it just takes after 'mom,'" but decided against it. It was funny, but...he didn't really feel like insulting Finch right now, even if it was just in play. She was cool. That, and he was somehow trying to figure out how he could be feeling like he was thinking higher of her when he already practically worshipped the girl. Among other things, he couldn't help but think about what a good mother she would be. She practically was now, and from the sound of things, she was well loved. "Did you, um, want me to go inside, or am I still just walking you home?" It would be kinda nice to go inside, but it was her house, so...
    Kat snickered in unison with Bugsy, mainly at Khepri's pout. Kat's tail wagged playfully, snickers lightening to gleeful giggles. Aw~! Khepwi's cute when he's grumpy-ful~!

Blog Entries

Finch chuckled, nodding sagely. "Could be. 'Mino's always been kinda rowdy, though. I think she takes after my dad!" She grinned, steps quickening on their own in her instinctual eagerness to get home. Her spirits, already somewhere above cloud nine, rose even higher as the calls got louder as she got closer, and even Khepri perked up a bit. She turned her head to Will, copying Khepri's pout. "Of course I want you to come inside! The flock doesn't really get many visitors." Her pout transformed into one of her signature and overused grins once more, and her eyes sparkled with mischief. "Plus, I can show you the arsenal!" Here the mischief dimmed and was replaced with loving warmth. "And one of our Umbreons just had a little of five. They're all really adorable, and they need to be conditioned." She tried to keep the pleading out of her voice, but she couldn't tell if he'd notice it.
    Khepri snorted, embarrased, and tried to hide the blush bubbling under his chubby blue cheeks. "Riolu lu lu rio..." I'm not cute. I'm... manly. And handsome.

Well, here we have a classic example of Finch's fluid facial expressions. There was the pout, there was the mischievousness, there was the..erm...look that made him feel kinda...fuzzy. Visitor, arsenal, Eevee kittens...sounded about right. Slightly random, but that was Finch. Whatever sanity existed in the outside world was probably gone on the inside of her home, judging by the amount of pokemon noises coming from that direction. She seemed to really want him to come in...although he had no idea what she meant by "conditioned." Must be breeder terminology. "Uh, okay, sure. Just as long as nobody in there eats me."
    Kat giggled at Khepri, now thinking he was even more cute. [I]Manly, handsome cuteness, then! Heehee~![I]

(BRB. Gonna poof for food. <3)

Blog Entries

Finch snorted, relaxing as she reached within a few feet of the door. "Well, as long as you don't suddenly turn into either a pile of berries or hay, I think you'll be fine." Sarcasm lined her voice, and she let out a soft "Oof!" as Khepri jumped down from her head to land in a crouched position. The Riolu jogged to the door, knocking on it rapidly with a loud "Riolu!" He glanced back at Kat, tilting his head to the side as she called him cute with that expression. "Lu rio riolu." I'm not cuuute!

(<3 See you when you have gotten rid of teh noms!)

Will grinned, though he rubbed his chin unsurely. "I don't know...my face still feels warm. I think they might mistake me for a Tamato berry. I don't suppose Osiris doesn't like spicy food, does he?" Well, he wouldn't put it past Osiris to decide he looked tasty, though it might not be because he mistook him for a berry or something. He turned Bugsy's sling around so that she was across his chest instead of his back as to keep better track of her, arms now fitted around both Skitty and Kakuna snugly. He didn't want them running off and getting hurt, after all. Some of the pokemon here could be a little...feral. Around other pokemon, anyway. Other than Osiris, Will seriously doubted pokemon raised by someone as loving as Finch would attack people. Unless he acted stupid, of course. No doubt Finch would put in the good word for him.
    Kat giggled, adjusting slightly to make room for a certain Kakuna. "Skit kit kitty~!" Why hello! Fancy meeting you here~!
    "Kyohhhhhh." Yo. Seen any ah-dorable Riolu lately?
    "Kit, skitty skit ty!" Kat replied happily, pointing her tail at Khepri. Why yes, yes I have! There's one over there, and he's the cutest~! Heeheehee~!

Blog Entries

Finch shrugged, reaching her doorstep with a skip in her step and knocking on the old wooden door quickly. "Frankly, Osiris just doesn't like much of anything." She smirked, looking down at Khepri as she and the Riolu shared a knowing glance. "Then again, he might just love hating everything." Finch remembered when Osiris was born, how fitting the name had been even then. The tiny Murkrow fledgeling was pitch black, unlike his slightly blackish-blue siblings, with deep maroon wing feathers and unusually soulful mahogany eyes. The moment she'd seen him, she knew he was perfect - he was just different, much like her; an outcast from everyone around him. She'd raised him herself, hand feeding him once he'd been old enough to leave his mother Honchkrow's nest and pretty much fawning over him. Perhaps his ego had grown to such enormous preportions because of this, perhaps it would have anyway; either way, he'd grown up to be an abnormally large Honchkrow with an ego as big as his wingspan and the grouchiness contained in ten times his size. Finch, personally, still thought he was adorable. Her ears did that weird little twitch when she heard footsteps beyond the door, and she grinned, bouncing a bit in a mix of nervousness and excitement at the very thought of her father meeting Will.
    Khepri turned his back on the door, glaring up at the two girls in Will's arms. "Riolu! Rio lu riolu riolu lu lu!" I'm not cute! I'm a tough, badass machine of ownage! And one day I'll be a Lucario bigger than both of you! His masculinity had shrunken under the weight of their giggles, and righteous pride and protectiveness for it flared up, making his words unusually harsh. Plus, the pulsing in the back of his mind didn't help his attitude...

(Sorry for the wait. c;)

(Hellooooo. <3)

Yeah, that about sounded right. Osiris hating everything. Eck...what a downer. Will was actually a little scared of him, though he hadn't actually seen the pokemon in person before; Finch never brought him along, perhaps for a good reason. Definitely not the pokemon he'd want to get into contact with. But the fear of being eaten by Osiris was suddenly unable to hold a candle to the fear of meeting her father..and potentially being eaten then. What did he say? How did he act? Who did he introduce first--Bugsy, or Kat? Oh, geez, he needed more time to prepare! He found himself taking a shy step to the side to slink behind Finch ever so slightly, suddenly feeling very vulnerable, tightening his hold on his pokemon as a result.
    Said pokemon continued to giggle, one of which sounding a bit more like a machine or some kind of dark entity than anything...natural. But, Bugsy was Bugsy; Kakuna, Weedle, or Beedrill. Hopefully, she'd be the last soon; the prospect of flying was one she met with great enthusiasm. "Kyohhhhhhh," she droned, actual meaning coming out far more complex and fluid than what she audibly said. Why, dear Kat, did you catch what our friend was saying? I'm afraid I couldn't hear, what with him being so cute so loud. It echoes off the cacoon, see.
    Kat continued to giggle gleefully, tail swinging back and forth in delight. This was fun! "Ty! Skit kit kitty~, Skit kit kitty~!" Hee! Khepri's a cutie~, Khepri's a cutie~! Hee~!

Blog Entries

The footsteps stopped behind the door, and Bertrand opened it slowly, sweat soaked through his shirt and the same exact grin Finch carried all the time plastered on his face. It faltered a bit when he saw Will, but then something sparked in his eyes, and he seemed to realize who he was. Her father, a man of intimidating size and strength, leaned on the doorway and looked Will up and down appraisingly, noticing the way he shrunk behind his daughter. "So... honey, this must be Will?" He raised an eyebrow, turning his inquisitive seaglass-tinted gaze on his daughter.
    Finch shifted nervously, nodding once. "Yup. This is Will. Will, this is my dad, Bertrand." She leaned back and whispered in his ear quietly, "He prefers to be called Andy, though." She smiled up at her father, sending him a silent message in her gaze to go easy on him. After all, he was her only friend that was, well, human.
    Khepri stomped his foot, tail twitching. Nun chose this moment to wake up, yawning widely and closing his mouth with a sharp click of his teeth. He blinked groggily, noting that they had moved from the Lab to... they were home? They were home! He shot up, writhing out of Finch's grip (which made her let out a startled "Hey!") and falling to the ground a bit less gracefully than Khepri. He shook his head for a moment before the Croconaw regained his senses and looked up, grinning at Khepri before placing a calming hand on the tiny Riolu's shoulder. "Naw, croconaw, naw naw nun." Do not be angered, my friend. They are simply trying to be nice. Khepri snorted, grumbling a quiet "Rio luri riolu lu." They sure have a funny way of showing it.

(Helloooo yourself! :D)

Okay, so if Will wasn't scared before, now he was. The guy was like an Ursaring! He was practically expecting him to roar! Already a bit frail and smaller, Will was positively dwarfed. Holy shit! What did he get himself into?! The way Finch talked with him, though...casually. He must be alright, if Finch was relaxed with him...but that didn't make him any less scary! "I-I, um, the, um...." He warily and reluctantly offered a hand, trying his best to avoid letting it shake. He had a sinking feeling that, when he pulled his arm back, he wasn't going to have a hand on the end. "N...n-nice t-to...meet you..." Well, he thought, anyway...his grip on Kat and Bugsy was positively bone-breaking, Bugsy's shell being the only thing that saved Kat a good squeazing. Was this guy actually human? He was huge!
    Kat mewed in protested, wiggling slightly at his grip. Not so tight! I'm not a squishy!
    Unable to feel her shell, Bugsy didn't seem to mind, glaring down at the little blue fuzz ball on the ground. "Kyohhhhhhhh." Ingrate. You've got two girls calling out praises for you, you ungrateful blue bastard. Get with the program. Her callousness was rather evident; it seemed like her attitude was going to be reminecent of the one most Beedrill had, though a bit more compassionate than her drone-like brethren. None of them had a loving human like Will, after all.

Blog Entries

Bertrand chuckled good-naturedly, the sound warm and natural. He took the younger man's hand, shaking it surprisingly gently for such a large male. "Nice to meet you too, son! I've heard a lot about you from Finch. She says you've been a very loyal friend." His tone was gruff and rumbling, most likely a result of his recent work accompanied with years of laboring over many different species. He let go of Will's hand after a few seconds of giving it a thorough shake, and slid his thumbs into his pants pockets in the same way that Finch did. "Well? Whatcha waitin' for? Come inside, I'm sure the flock would like to meet you and your own companions," he said, smiling at the boy and his Pokemon before turning on his heel and entering the house, boots clomping loudly on the wooden panelled floor.
    Finch gulped, letting out a huge sigh of relief. "Thank Arceus! That wen't much better than I expected, honestly," she mumbled, giving Will a light pat on the shoulder and stepping inside, waving him in as well. "Well, you heard 'im! We've got a few Skitty and Beedrill of our own that I'm sure Kat and Bugsy'll like."
    Khepri blinked, eyes wide at the female's sudden vulgarity and then narrowing in a distrusting glare as something decidedly unnatural lit his eyes like two embers on a fire. "Riolu! Lu lu rio riolu lu riolu!" Don't make me hurt you. Suddenly he collapsed to one knee, grabbing at his head desperately. Nun let out a surprised cry and crouched down beside him, gulping in horror. "Croconun..." Oh no. You have it, don't you? Khepri glanced at his friend, blinking unsteadily and gritting his teeth to keep from squealing in pain. "Riolu... rio lu lu..." I must. Don't worry about me, just help me get inside. Nun obliged, grabbing the riolu gently under the arm pits and pulling him up, lifting one of his limp arms and putting it around his broad scaly shoulders. He shot Bugsy an apologetic look before hurrying inside, half dragging his comrade, who hung limply at his side.

Will stood there a moment, frozen in feelings of relief before nodding, hurrying after Finch so she wouldn't leave him out here. At this point, she eas feeling like his lifeline; if he didn't stick close to her, he'd get killed or somethng. He hurried up behind her, clinging to her shadow, feeling quite vulnerable. And to think that huge guy had skills with knives and things...eep. Scary. Finch's dad scared the hell out of him. "D-don't leave me out here.."
    Kat gave Khepri a worried look, shooting a glare at Bugsy. "Skit kit, kitty skit ki!" Youre so mean! Khepri's sick, and you were a grump!
    Bugsy gave her a mild look, eyes closed ever so slightly to show waning interest. "Kyohhhhhhh." ...and somehow, the world keeps on turning.
    Kat just "hmph"ed, wiggling out of Will's grasp to follow after poor Khepri and Nun. Well, she was going to be nice and make Khepri feel better. She really did think he was cute...sweet, too. When he wanted to be. Yeah, she'd go be nice. He'd like that. "Skitit! Kitty!" Wait for me, Nun! I'm coming, too! Finch said something about the pokemon here, but who cared? Khepri needed her. Plus, Nun was cool, and he wouldn't let anything happen to her. Hopefully. She couldn't help but pause here and there to sniff all the new smells...so many pokemon! Wow~! So exciting~!

Blog Entries

Finch slowed her fast pace, placing an arm around Will's shoulders once more and reveling in how it immediately made her feel warmer. "Don't worry, Will. Dad might look like a giant, but he's really just a big teddy bear at heart," she whispered conspiritorialy, smiling. Her attention was drawn to her side as Nun hurried past her towards her bedroom with Khepri at his side, looking pale and weak. She frowned, worry and horrible understanding dulling her eyes. "He's got it..." She leaned into Will's side unconciously, trying to distract herself by turning and heading towards the screen door leading to the flock's pasture, dragging her... boyfriend? Huh. She'd have to think about that one. with her.
    Khepri panted and struggled to continue standing, leaning heavily on Nun and trying to keep his eyes open. He let out a relieved grunt as Nun lowered him onto his bed that sat next to Finch's. Nun stood over him worriedly, turning to Kat with a concerned frown. "Croconaw... naw naw nun croco." He's got what Lenroy and I have. The anger.

Oh...so, her dad was just a big Tediursa, not an Ursaring? That was good to know. Maybe his life wasn't in danger after all! Will felt a little better, especially with her arm around him again...it was very reassuring. He felt ten times more secure, especially when Kat was...wait, where was Kat? He looked down to see her trotting after Nun, who had Khepri looking like he...oh. Oh, dear...that wasn't good. He was going to follow sfter them when Finch pulled him aside, going on along after her instead. Didn't want to pull out of her arm, after all. "Its alright, Finch," Will told her softly, a hand coming up to hold onto her arm comfortingly, leaning into her a little more. Poor Finch...she loved that little Riolu like her son. She had to be worried sick. If Will hated something, it was seeing his best, closest friend in distress; if she wasn't happy, neither was he. She was just that important to him. "He'll be alright. It's just a little..." He wanted to say 'bug,' but their meeting with the professor proved it wasn't. "...it'll be fine," he decided with. "I promise he'll be fine."
    Oh? The sick-angry-headaches? Uh oh...poor Khepri. Kat pranced up over to his bedside, frowning at the sight. Poor Khepri...she padded on up to the head of his bed, turned in a brief circle, and nestled down above him, curling around his head, giving his head a lick. "Skit kitty skit kit kitty..." Sorry for calling you cute, Keppy... Even if it was true.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast