The End is Here (Regireece and Black Dog) - Page 9

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The End is Here (Regireece and Black Dog)

"yep, sat nav." Reece pulled it from a drawer Under the wheel, and took out a sat nav. "You wanna drive?"

Soul of the Trees Forest Spirit's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Forest Spirit on Google+

Default Re: The End is Here (Regireece and Black Dog)

"If you want me to I will. i don't care who drives," Parker said. he was happy that there was the possibility that his dog Kale might still be alive. He was also happy that he was still alive, yet sad at the same time. His friend Reece had nobody. At least that's what he said. He didn't believe it for a second, But Reece didn't want to talk, so he wasn't going to worry.

"I'll be okay for a little while actually" Reece said, driving at a steady speed whilst eating a burger from the hotel. Reece was looking forward to helping Parker to find his dog and sister. it would be nice to see someone happy again, after all these years of misery.

Blog Entries

"Alright," Parker said. "I'm going to sleep for a little bit if that's okay with you. Wake me up when you need to sleep." Parker walked to the bed and moved the duffel bag of guns. He layed down on the bed and fell asleep.

"sure, I'm gonna put my headphones in" Reece said a's Parker retired to the bed.

He drove for hours, stopping several times. The first time Reece got out was to stock up on energy drinks. He didn't want to let Parker down. He made a promise to a friend, and was going to honour it. He pulled up at a service station, headphones still drowning out any noise from the outside world. Armed with only his two pistols, he walked inside, prepared for a fight, but found nothing. He filled another duffel bag and got back to the van.

The second and third times were to move cars that were blocking the road. Reece had decided to take a 20 minute detour, and pulled up on the seafront. "what a sight to wake up to.." he thought to himself a's he stared out to sea...

Blog Entries

Parker awoke to the smell of the ocean. He had slept for a couple of hours. he sat up and looked around. Reece was still driving the camoper, headphones stilll plugged in. It was quiet other than the hum of the camper's engine, and Parker could actually hear the ocean. He got out of the bed and walked up to the passenger seat and sat down. He looked out the window at the sun rising out of the water.

"Amazing," He said. "Simply amazing."

Reece stopped the Camper, pulling up along the beach front. He noticed Parker in the corner of his eye and took his headphones out. "good morning, just to let you know, were about 200 miles closer to the airport. I figured that if we went to a smaller, lesser known airport , we would have less chance of encountering one of those.. Things.." Reece shuddered. "but we can get there by tomorrow afternoon at the latest" he stepped outside, climbed to the roof and lit a cigarette

Blog Entries

"Good morning to you too," Parker said. He climbed to the roof aswell. 200 miles, He thought. He must have driven all night long. Wow. "Reece. You should get some sleep. You were up all night right?"

"yeah, but I'm okay. Really. I made a few stops and stocked up on energy drinks. I think we could really do with a hot breakfast.. What do you fancy?"

Blog Entries

"I'll eat whatever's put in front of me," Parker said. "Energy drinks don't replace sleep, by the way. If you don't sleep in the next day or so, your brain'l be pretty fried for a while. We'll eat, and then just sleep. I can keep watch or whatever."

"I'll see." he said a's he climbed off the roof." I'll be back in 10! iPods in the side of the door, CDs are in the passengers. See ya!" he said a's he began to run towards the town to get food

Blog Entries

Parker waved to him as he ran off. parker layed back on the roof of the camper. He closed his eyes and began to relax when the camper shook. he sat up and looked around. nobody was there.

"Reece?" He called "This isn't funny! Come out!" the camper shook again. He pounded on the roof of the camper and a moment later, it shook once more. "Goddammit..." He mumbled. He jumped off of the camper and opened the passenger door. He looked in the back. He couldn't see anything. he closed the passenger door and began to look around. he still couldn't see anything. he opened up cupboards, lookedunder the bed, looked in the glove box, looked in the bathroom. Nothing. Nothing at all. He got out of the camper and sat back on the roof. it shook yet again. he pulled out uis phone and dialed Reece's number.

"Reece?" He said. "Yeah... um, is it normal for the camper to shake when nothing is moving it?"

"No. Get out. Right now Parker! I'm on my way back now." he said to parker over the phone. He was now running, with his backpack full of food from a cafe fridge. After a minute or so of full sprinting, he found Parker, and they both approached the camper, guns drawn

Blog Entries

"I Can't see anything in there, but it just keeps shaking," Parker said, as the vehchle shook again.. "See? I didn't really feel like busting up our transportation, you know?"

"I..I guess we had better check it then... You take the back, I'll get the front." he said reluctantly as he approached the front entrance

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast