The End is Here (Regireece and Black Dog) - Page 7
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: The End is Here (Regireece and Black Dog)

"well how about we leave this god forsaken hell, and go find kale? Who know, maybe the beasts will die out.."

Blog Entries
    Add Renegade on Google+
    Follow Renegade on Tumblr

Default Re: The End is Here (Regireece and Black Dog)

"Maybe," Parker said. "But if we're going back to get Kale, we need a plane. So I have two questions Reece. One - can you fly? And two - Where do we get a plane?"
    FC: 2191-7898-4310
    IGN: Sherlock

Reeces face lit up "I'm halfway through my pilot training... But a's for the plane, I'm gonna hazard a guess and say we go to an airport" they returned to the room with their rucksacks full and a tray full of food and snacks. Reece sat on the edge of the bed "what say we take my campervan in the morning? It's got a full tank of fuel and plenty of supplies... Even a bed."

Blog Entries
    Add Renegade on Google+

"Sounds like a plan," Parker said. He opened his laptop and began to read about the virus once more. "Hey Reece. Why do you think that some people are immune? Because from what I've read, FIDAD's been around longer than most humans live. I'm talking like more than two-hundred years. Do you think that they did a controled experiment? With our ancestors? Maybe they didn't die, but instead grew immune, and passed that on."

Reece was thinking " maybe, or maybe there is something specific, however rare it may be, maybe something specific to do with us. I mean, it would be a lot easier to explain if we were related... But since I never knew my parents, I can't exactly ask..."

Blog Entries
    Add Renegade on Google+

"Oh," Parker said simply. A brilliant thought popped into his head. "If you and I are immune, and it's been passed down, then anyone that we are related to would be immune right? My sister? Your parents would still be alive somewhere if they haven't been murdered, or died of natural causes. It's a long shot, but it makes sense. Immunity is passed down from the parents if you haven't been given a shot for it most of the time."

Reece looked down at the floor for a few seconds, then raised his head to not be noticed "oh, thanks for the concern Parker, but my parents abandoned me when I was a little boy... I don't have anyone apart from Jo... But even that's starting to seem like a hollow dream. We can look for your parents though?"

Blog Entries
    Add Renegade on Google+

"Well, like I said before, my dad died when I was little, my mom died a few years ago, and my sister never talks to me. So the only living thing that's been a big part of my life, is Kale. So I'd like to find him, Possibly my sister. And I'm really sorry about your parents and Jo Reece. Are you sure that there's nobody else?"

"then let's find kale!" he said in a false merry tone a's he started to pack the bags "early start, you can sleep in the van" he said swinging both of the guys bags over his shoulder, leaving Parker with only the laptop to carry. He took his keys out of his pocket and walked towards the door. Opening it and stepping halfway through Reece turned around to Parker "oh, thanks for be concern, it's nice to have it. But there's no one. I'll fill you in on the way if you're interested." and out he walked, gun in his pocket still

Blog Entries
    Add Renegade on Google+

"Okay," Parker said. Reece was hiding something about his past. he was almost positive. he didn't want to be to pushy about the subject. Reece was obviously very upset. Parker followed Reece down to his van. "Reece, let's stop by the gun store. you never know how much you need until you don't have enough," He said. "It's just down the street. Big hole in the wall, 'AMMO' sign."

"Gotcha" Reece said as they walked down the stairs and out of the front doors of the hotel. The street was dark, and only a few of the streetlamps worked - even at a flicker. Reece seemngly carelessly led parker down a long and dark alleyway, through an abandoned warehouse and out onto a dark and dingy street at the back. He noticed that parker was unsettled "Hey, it was the quickest way here...Oh, it was busy when we parked up" He said reassuringly. They stood infront of pale blue and white Campervan, it was in top condition. "make yourself at home buddy" he said as he opened the side door, then climbed into the front seat.

Blog Entries
    Add Renegade on Google+

Parker climbed into the passenger's seat. He was exhausted. But it wasn't the first time. And it wasn't the first time that his life may have depended on him staying awake. He looked over at Reece. The sadness in his eyes, the solemn look on his face. The way that he held himself before the wheel. He was exhausted as well.

"Reece," He began. "Are you sure you want to drive now? You don't want to just sleep for tonight?"

"Oh thats okay, I'm alright. really". Reece just wanted to get Parker home. The quicker they got there, the more chance he had of seeing his dog and sister again "but feel free to sleep, I had a look on my phone earlier and it's a 3 day drive to the nearest airport. There's a hot water tap, everything in the fridge if you want a hot drink"

He slipped into his own world, thinking about the past, the people he loved and lost, about how he only met this guy a few days ago yet now they had each others backs like brothers.

Blog Entries
    Add Renegade on Google+

"Alright. Wow," Parker said looking around. It was big. Even for a camper. It looked to be in top condition. "Thanks, Reece. You're a real friend."

"you're more than welcome, Parker" Reece replied. It was nice having someone there.

The engine started instantly and Reece commented "she was always the main woman in my life" he joked about the van. And they pulled away, heading for the gun store

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast