The End is Here (Regireece and Black Dog) - Page 4

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The End is Here (Regireece and Black Dog)

Reece heard a loud noise "goddammit!". He had forgotten to out his phone on silent. He read the message from parker and figured he was on his own. Grabbing the metal pole of a broom, and some duct tape, he used his knife to make a (rather poor) bayonet.

He crept down corridor after corridor, hearing the scuttling sound getting louder...

Soul of the Trees Forest Spirit's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Forest Spirit on Google+

Default Re: The End is Here (Regireece and Black Dog)

Parker was surprised when he heard the gun fire two more times. The person he had shot was still alive. This was good and bad at the same time.

"Hello?" he called. "I just came here for some guns for me and my friend. If you let me get them, I'll leave."

"Never! This my home! Leave!"

"Just let me grab two guns, and you'll never see me again!" Parker tried to persuade the man. It was quiet for a long time. Parker didn't know if the man was dead or not. He walked over to where the gun was sticking out, and moved behhind the nearest shelf. "Hello?" Still nothing. He grabbed the shotgun and yanked from the man's hands. The was no struggle. he was dead. And Parker had access to lots and lots of guns.

Reece shouted a few more times, then decided the place was derived of any salvageable life. Whatever was alive down here was definitely not human any more. is this another part of the virus? he wondered, the pulled out his phone again. He dialled, and heard Parkers voice "hello?" Reece replied with "dude, there is something creepy down here, its like... Scuttling.. Like loads of legs...---" the signal went. God f#@!ing dammit! He shouted to himself, then ran back the way he came

Blog Entries

Parker Had filled his bag with guns and ammo by the time reece had called. Parker was shocked for two reasons - Reece was still alive, and he had found something. And it was going to be something huge.

Parker ran out of the shop and back to the lab where he opened the door. He looked around a bit, and saw Reece. He was as white as a sheet, and out of breath.

"Are you okay Reece?" he asked.

Reece was panting "there's-there's, somethings alive down there!!!" he instantly reached for Parkers bag "need..guns..."

Blog Entries

Parker handed the bag to him as he reached for it.
    "Sorry I took so long. I got caught up in a gunfight with a half-way virus infectee. He's dead now," Parker explained. Parker reached for the bag to grab two hand guns. "I'm ready when you are."

"well, youre here now... What say we stick together from now on? " he said a's he grabbed 2 handguns from the rucksack. "we need to find a way to restrain that thing... Any bright ideas?" Reece asked, worried it might be the love of his life. "we dont kill anything mutated without me being there, okay? I need to check every single one"

Reece was shaking uncontrollably through fear and anticipation, but spoke and tried to act a's if all was well

Blog Entries

"Hey, I'm all for not killing anything unless we absolutrly have to," Parker stated. "As for the restraining part, nothing extremely creative. Rope? I don't know."

"hmm, we might need something else... Maybe a harpoon if we get near the coastline..." Reece ran into the hardware store that was conveniently next to the laboratory, and came back out with rope wrapped around his chest, a hammer and thick metal stakes tied to his belt. "right let's go. Let's see if there's a cure down there..." he said to Parker a's he loaded his guns.

Blog Entries

Parker nodded in agreement and started toward the stairs. He slipped one of thr guns into his pocket, and began to cock and load the gun in his hand. By the time he had reached the bottom of the stairs, the smell of death had become almost overehelming.

Parker moved his arm over his nose, and stumbled over a dead body, and fell to the ground. When he picked himself back up, he found a key card laying on the floor where he fell. He turned to Reece.

"Access."

Reece noted as Parker slid the gyn into his pocket "I hope you don't shoot yourself in the leg with it in there buddy"

He refused to fall behind parker, for comfort of both, he stood next to him the whole way. As equals. He helped him back up after he tripped, and after seeing the keycard said "score."

Blog Entries

"It's kinda hard to shoot a gun that's not cocked and loaded," Parker said with a smirk. He bagen down the corridor once more with Reece by hist side.

"So Reece," he began. "What are we going to do if we find the cure? We've obviously both been exposed to the virus, so we must be immune. Are we gonna try to heal the rest of the world?"

Reece gave parker a look of derision at his sarcasm, then said "well, if truth be told, there's only one person I'm bothered about curing.. IF she needs it. So its entirely up to you.." They stepped around the corner and heard a very faint scuttle..

Blog Entries

Parker stopped intsantly upon hearing the noise.

"What the hell was that?" He whispered. He looked around. The hallway ahead of them was much darker than the rest of the building. It was very unnerving.

Reece gave a half hearted smile, trying to lift the mood a little. "whatever it is... We gotta face it... What if we're the only humans that are immune?" he said a's he cocked his gun, and took several steps forward

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast