The End is Here (Regireece and Black Dog) - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The End is Here (Regireece and Black Dog)

Blog Entries
    Add Renegade on Google+
    Follow Renegade on Tumblr

Default Re: The End is Here (Regireece and Quakeon)

"Well, figuring that most people who own the gun shops will be dead. We can grab as many as we want, along with as much ammo as we'll need," Parker said looking at the lab. It looked like a plain biylding. No markings at all. He opened the door. He was greeted by the smell of bodies begining to decay. "Here we go," he said walking inside.
    FC: 2191-7898-4310
    IGN: Sherlock

"I'd quite like to have gotten a gun first." he said as he trailed Parker through the door, keeping his eyes open for anything that moves.
    "Hey, what were you doing over here anyways?"
    Last edited by The Dark Eyed Demon; 31st July 2012 at 03:10 AM.

Blog Entries
    Add Renegade on Google+

"Uh, well," Parker began. "I'm a reporter. i was following a lead about FIDAD being corrupted. It was only when I got here, that I heard about the virus. By that time it was too late to get out of the country." Parker looked around. Nothing seemed to have been moved. Everything was where he left it except the books. Some of them were gone.

"Reece," he whispered. "I think you're right. We should've gotten the guns first. Somebody took some of the books that I left on the floor."

Reece got a cold shudder. "what books? Where did you put them? And why?" Reece quizzed, grabbing Parkers shoulder and pulling him back through the door

Blog Entries
    Add Renegade on Google+

"The first time I was in here, I was looking at some of the books on a bookshelf. I grabbed a few. I put the rest on the ground, but now they're not there!" Parker said, explaining as fast as he could.

Reece gasped, "Maybe it's Jo!" he said excitedly a's he took a step back towards the door

Blog Entries
    Add Renegade on Google+

"Reece, let me ask you this. Please don't take this the wrong way but,would Jo really show up in a lab that belongs to an evil company, and then take som eof their books for a good read?" Parker was backing away from the door, attempting to drag Reece along with him.

"maybe she got lost... Or she was trying to get a cure invade anything happened to either of us, or maybe she has a friend that works here..." every part of his heart was fighting with his brain, desperately holding onto hope

Blog Entries
    Add Renegade on Google+

"Reece, I didn't saw that it is not her! I just think that maybe we should get the guns first. Ya know, just so we don't get killed!" Parker shook his head. "If you want to stay, and risk your life, go ahead. I'm gonna find a gun shop. If your not dead in two hours, meet me back at the hotel." Parker began to walk down the street in hopes of finding a defence.

"okay," Reece said a's he set his watch "grab a gun for me, and I'll see you back soon" and wish that he bravely walked back into the lab

Blog Entries
    Add Renegade on Google+

Default Re: The End is Here (Regireece and Black Dog)

Parker nodded and continued to walk down the street. He wasn't sure what was going to happen, or if he would ever see Reece again. Even though they had just met, he felt like he had known him for years. He remembered reading an aricle about how in times of great stress, people either trust others near instantly, or never trust anyone. He was glad that it was the first one.

Out of the corner of his eye, Parker saw a saign that read 'AMMO'. It was faded and hung low to one side. He walked into the store and heard lots of a box fall down to the floor, and then panicked wispers.

"Hello?" he said cautiosly as he ducked behind the front counter. There was no answer. "Hello? I know you're in here. I heard the box fall, and the whispering!"

"Go away!" someone yelled from the back of the store. Parke stood up, holding out his hands to simbolize that he was no threat. He saw the barrel of a shotgun pointing at him from around a shelf. He ducked just in time to avoid the pellet spread. The glass behind him however, didn't have that luxury. It shattered and thousands of small glass fragments fell onto the sidewalk outside the store.

Reece carefully stepped around a corner, stepping over a body. I wonder what they were doing to create such a damn virus he thought to himself. He noticed scratch marks down the walls, at regular intervals going further down the corridor. Against his better judgment he followed them, taking a fire mans axe from the wall, cutting the head off a dead person to make sure it was sharp - it was.

He slowly walked around the maze of corridors, and found a book thrown on the floor.. Then another.. And another. were these parkers books?

Something was alive down here..

Blog Entries
    Add Renegade on Google+

Though Parker had never met the owner of the firearms shop, he already liked him. When he had ducked behind the front desk, he found a revovler on one of the shelves. He looked around and saw a book. laying on a stool. He picked it up and tossed it above the desk. The was a loud bang and paper and cardboard rained down on Parker. Luck shot, He thought. Parker picked up the stool ad set it on the counter. The was another bang and what was left of the stool fell on Parker, along with many small pieces of wood. Parker mumbled to himself. This was going to be tough.

"baby!" reece called as he briskly walked down the corridors. He stepped over numerous bodies whilst navigating this maze of laboratories. "are you down here??" he yelled.

He paused completely still after hearing a scuttling sound. Every part of his brain was screaming at him to run away, but his heart was saying "what if..". He had no choice but to carry on. He found a closet, went inside and pulled out his phone. He typed "Brng me a shtgn pls. Asap." and sent the message to parker, he only hoped that his new colleague had made it...

Blog Entries
    Add Renegade on Google+

Parker began to crawl acrosss the floor to the open end of the counter to improve his angle. His phone vibrated in his back pocket. He had gotten a text from Reece. Brng me a shtgn pls. Asap. Parker sighed. "Cant. Caught up in gunfight. im ok." He replied to the text. Parker poked his head around the edge of the counter. Nothing. He moved back behind the counter and grabbed the gun from the floor. Parker poked his head along with te gun out again. He could see the shotgun, and the person holding it. He smiled as he pulled the trigger. He heard screams of pain as he ducked behind the counter once more.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast