The End is Here (Regireece and Black Dog) - Page 2

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The End is Here (Regireece and Black Dog)

"okay, let's go then, then grab this cash on the way out.." he nudged Parker a's they were walking down the stairs " if Jo is... You know.., one of them, let me deal with it please? They might just be sleeping for now"

Soul of the Trees Forest Spirit's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Forest Spirit on Google+

Default Re: The End is Here (Regireece and Quakeon)

Parker nodded and walked to his room. He unlocked the door and then opened. it. He walked over to the bed and proceeded to pack his things.

"The is in the closet over there Reece, if you want to grab it," Parker said pointing across the room.

"okay, " Reece walked over to the closet and threw the door open, to see 4 wads of cash.. "there must be thousands here! " he said a's he threw two wads to Parker "I want a gun.." Reece mumbled to himself

Blog Entries

"Yeah, that's what I figured too," Parker said. "I was able to grab a laptop from their lab. I was hoping it might have some information on what happened." Parker took a pocket knife out of his bag, and slipped it in his pocket. "You ready?"

"yep.." Reece was nervous, he didn't care about the bodies, he just didn't want to find the only person he had left, dead. "stop it Reece" he shook himself. " so, do you have any idea where the lab is? " Reece asked, realising that he was in a strange city that he didn't know

Blog Entries

"Yeah. Like I said, I went in there, looked around for a few minutes, not extensively though. All I saw was dead bodies, and I moved a bookshelf, and punched through the wall," Parker said as he walked towards the door. "There's no lights at all, so make sure that you've some sort of light with you."

"okay..lights.." Reece said a's he looked around.. He noticed a dead body with a rucksack to the right of the staircase, and searched it "..Mr paolo hefski... Born 12/9/7... Oh, yeah, flashlight.." he searched the bag and found one.

Blog Entries

Parker opened his bag and took out the laptop, holding it in one arm as he turned it on. He clicked on a file marked 'FIDAD Virus'.

"Hey Reece, it says here that the virus takes about twenty-four hours to kill someone. It also says about how one of their test subbjects actually didn't die for about three days. He was kind of like a zombie. Almost all of his sin burned off from the virus, and he went crazy. Tried to kill one of the researchers,"Parker said as he read more information on the deadly virus.

"oh this just gets better... Not only is half the population dead, the other half is bloodthirsty zombies... Great!" reece rolled his eyes " game on" he said feistily

Blog Entries

"Yeah. Sounds like loads of fun!" Parker said, being very sarcastic. "So do you think that we should get knives, guns, or some sort of defense then?"

"well, "he shrugged," you watch my back and I'll watch yours okay?" he looked around the corridor at tr bottom of the stairs "guns...definitely guns..."

Blog Entries

"Yeah. I agree," Parker said. He looked out the large hotel window and remembered intsantly exactly how bad it was outside. "So how exactly did you wind up in Thailand?"

"well" he started a's he pushes the front door open " we were travelling Europe. We had wanted to since we were kids, and finally fulfilled it... Australia was gonna be our next challenge.. To climb some mountains and parachute.." he sighed, and slumped against a wall " great timing I picked... "

Blog Entries

"Reece, really," Parker began. "Don't beat yourself up about it. It's not your fault. Even if you had known about the virus where would you have run? It's world-wide by now! There's absolutely nothing that you could have done to stop it." Parker closed the laptop and slipped it into his bag. He looked up and down the street. Nothing but ruined shops and gas stations. he shooke his head.

"The lab is down here," he said as he turned left and started down the street.

"I guess..." he said unconvinced, as they both walked down the derelict street, "uh, how will we get a gun?"

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast