The End is Here (Regireece and Black Dog) - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: The End is Here (Regireece and Black Dog)

It was pitch black. The only light came from the open door and a few illumines bubbling vials. And a set of eyes...

Blog Entries
    Add Renegade on Google+
    Follow Renegade on Tumblr

Default Re: The End is Here (Regireece and Black Dog)

There was a horrible screeching sound as the pair of eyes moved higher into the air. They came back down, and dissapeared. Loud, thundering footsteps trailed away from them. The screeching echoed down the corridors as the beast retreated.

"Well that was odd," Parker said. "You'd think that would want to defend their home, not run away from the intruders." Parker grinned. and put his gun away. The sudden sound of hundreds of different primal screams traveling down the hallway, getting louder and louder made Parker jump.
    FC: 2191-7898-4310
    IGN: Sherlock

as if ignoring the screams, Reece replied with "Do you think mine and Carlys arms have anything to do with it? Maybe they think we're one of them?"

Blog Entries
    Add Renegade on Google+

"I don't know Reece," Parker said. "But it might!" He whirled around and fired into the darkness. One of the creatures howled in pain, and its cry grew quieter and queiter as it retreated down the corridor. Parker turned to face Reece and Carly. As he opened hi mouth to speak, a large gray hand grabbed him and began dragging him backwards. "Just shoot!" he screamed as he dissapeared into the darkness.

Reece panicked, and unleashed a hail of bullets into the darkness, before realising what he might have done.

---

Carly stood and watched in horror as he new friend was dragged away, and the other shot wildly at him, what the hell is wrong with him?

Blog Entries
    Add Renegade on Google+

The thing that was had Parker in it's grasp shrieked. Parker covered his ears. It was horrible. He reached for his gun, and was able to just barely grab it with his fingertips. He pulled it out of his pocket, and dropped it immediately. There was a shot and the beast stumbled. It let out another shriek and kept running as fast as it could. Parker noticed that it was now limping. Did I hit it? He thought. No. I couldn't have. Was it Reece?

"Reece!" parker screamed at the top of his lungs. "Help!"

"Carly, come on!" Reece yelled as he ran after the Parker - now a lot more composed.

----

"I... I.. cant..." she mumbled as she dropped to one knee. Her dress lifted to her thigh as she did so, revealing deformed, grey legs. She was worse than either had thought, yet kept it to herself

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213