The End is Here (Regireece and Black Dog) - Page 10

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The End is Here (Regireece and Black Dog)

Soul of the Trees Forest Spirit's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Forest Spirit on Google+

Default Re: The End is Here (Regireece and Black Dog)

Parker nodded and started towards the rear end of the large vehichle. There was a loud thud and it shook again. What the hell is that? He pondered. He pounded on the rear end to see if he could get a response. He did. He'd found it. He pounded back.

"Reece?" He called. "I think I found it!"

Reece ran to where Parker was, and stood next to him. He loaded his gun and aimed, ready to fire through...

Blog Entries

The thing had been waiting inside the vehichle for days. It had watched The two enter the camper, and then exit it. Me hungry... It thought. it banged the steel from the inside. Me hear food... It banged once more. Me EAT food! It punched clean through the steel and grabbed the nearest thing. Part of it was warm, the other part metallic. Yummy... It thought.

Parker watched the boney and mutated hand reach from inside the camper and grab Reece's arm. Reece hadn't fired his weapon, so Parker fired his at the crature's arm.

"get the fuck off me!" Reece shouted a's the thing grabbed his arm. Then something strange happened.. "Please, it's not me.. I can't control it " came from the compartment.. It sounded like a girl, or a woman.. Terrified.."hang on Parker." everyone stopped moving. Except the arm, which continued to squeeze Reece. "please.. Help me."

After breaking the door open, the was a girl inside. Apparently she was 17, and was on holiday from England with her mother when the virus struck. She had long brown hair, and was wearing a tattered red dress. Apparently her mother turned immediately and attacked her. She escaped, and hid in reeces Campervan, watching a's the monster mutated slowly whilst walking into the laboratory. "I'm..Carly..." she mumbled. Her arm was the only part of her that had transformed since. It was a mangled grey flesh, with elongated fingers. It seemed she had very little control over her "new" arm.

Blog Entries

I looked at Reece. I leaned close to his ear. "Do you want to go back and see if we can find the medicine in the lab? If you want to, we'll have to leave soon, to have time to explore." He looked at the arm, and where the woman was. "Are you able to move that arm at all? Can you try?"

"i cant.. Its like, completely numb to me" she said, as the hand flexed its fingers... Reece pulled Parker to the side, then said "somethings up with me.. Normally I wouldn't care about anyone... But even the thought of leaving her or putting a bullet in her skull.. No, I can't..." he was rubbing the marks and scratches on his arm "did you want to carry on to kale and your sister? And I'll take her back to the lab?"

Blog Entries

"Reece," he began. "If you want to go backto the lab and try to find the antidote, I'll go with you. I'm not leaving you. Besides, You can't drive with that on your arm can you?"

Reece gave a weak smile "I can sure as hell try" he said, a's he took his backpack off, opened it and put the food on the table for Parker and Carly, then wandered down to the front. He climbed back on the roof, and stared out to sea, having another cigarette

Blog Entries

Parker sat down at the table across from Carly. He had never met her, so he was naturally wary. He began looking through the food until he found a box of bismarks. He opened it and sank his teeth into one.

"Hey Carly," he said after chewing. "Reece and I were talking about something. There was a lab a ways back, the lab that created the virus. We think that they might have an antidote. If you take it, it might reverse the mutation."

Ooc: can I have Carly a's a second character?

---

"oh my gosh, Really? I'll get my normal arm back?" she said, shocked. The arm was still pulsating by her side, flexing it's fingers before scrunching them into a ball.

The camper van started and began to pull away from the beach "back the way we came" Reece said to himself

Blog Entries

OOC: Sure!

"Hopefully," Parker said. "That's all we can really do, is hope. We went and looked for the antidote before in the lab. We didn't have any luck. We left be cause it was getting really dark." He wasn't going to tell her about the monster. Her arm looked enough like it to make him wary. The last thing that Parker wanted was to worry her.

They had been driving for 3 hours, non stop, before Reece had to stop. By now his whole arm was swollen, inflamed and completely numb. He tried to make light of it a's he stepped outside for a cigarette and opened the side door to see Parker and Carly "Hey, so I'm just gonna put this out there. I can only use one arm." he then shut the door before they could reply, and struggled to the roof. He sat and stared into the night sky, wondering whether he was going to turn into the beast that they fought.

----

Carly sat at the table opposite Parker, face pale after reeces revelation. "this isn't good..did you see his arm?! It's settling in incredibly quick!" she was worried, not just for her own safety, but for the guys too.

Blog Entries

"Well, It' good and bad. We know that Reece either wasn't immune in the first place, or the virus mutated into a new strain. Either way we're screwed. But now we know how it spreads - Physical contact. That's the good part," Parker said. He was trying desperatelyto find something good in the current situation, but to nno avail. It was going to be tough to keep going, especially if They didn't get the antidote. Reece and Carly were mutating, and fast.

"Carly," he said. "I have an idea on how to control your arm, though it may be a little uncomfortable."

She looked him straight on, eyes beginning to water..."you want to...cut it off?" she gulped

Blog Entries

Parker's eyes widened at the thought of cutting her arm off. "No, Carly. I was thinking someting more along the lines of tying it to your body. You'll be able to move freely, but hopefully the arm won't be."

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast