Down the Rabbit Hole - Page 5

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Down the Rabbit Hole

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Down the Rabbit Hole

'Yeah we were kind of lost and stuff..." Carey pointed out, though she wasn't able to come up with anything good to say.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

"Hm. Pallet Town doesn't usually tend to get many wayward visitors..." Oak mused. "Well, if what you say is true and you don't know where you are, then let me explain things a bit. This area is Kanto, one of the many regions in the world. As I've said before, you're currently in Pallet Town, a fairly quiet place that tends to be a popular choice in residence for new and eager Pokemon Trainers. They come to me and receive their first Pokemon, then they go off to explore the world, usually in order to defeat the Gym Leaders, exceptionally powerful trainers all over the region, and eventually face the Pokemon League. One of the most noteworthy Champions of all started his journey here, though he's now renounced that title and set off for parts unknown..."

Oak trailed off, then cleared his throat and continued. "Excuse me. I do tend to be a bit long-winded at times."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Carey was actually intrigued by what the old man had said. It all felt like some sort of dream world in a way, or something taken out of a fiction story. She smiled eagerly and turned to the others. "I'm starting to like this place." she pointed out, her eyes shining at the opportunity to have and adventure like in video games. "Just one question." she looked back at the old man and raised the Charmander. "These are Pokemon right?"

Blog Entries

"Indeed it is," Oak confirmed. Suddenly, a thought came to him. "Wait right here. I think I have something that will make getting around here a lot easier for foreigners like you..."

With that, he dashed towards the back of the lab, rummaging through various cupboards and shelves. Meanwhile, Xatu teleported again, this time seeming to prefer Tyson's head as a better perch, much to its Trainer's dismay. "Now it looks like I have some sort of fuckin' party hat on..." he grumbled under his breath.

When Oak returned, he carried with him multiple, bright red electronic devices. "These are called PokeDexes. They can identify just about any Pokemon you find, and it gives you helpful information about that particular species. Simply point it at the creature and it will automatically be scanned." He then handed one of them to each of the people assembled there, Tyson taking his with a degree of suspicion, as if expecting it to spontaneously explode or something.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It's a cool party hat though." Carey chuckled as she saw the Xatu's antics. "Plus, he likes you." she beamed.

Carey then looked at the device that the professor had given them, she staring down at it with an expression of awe and intrigue. "This looks pretty cool.' she pointed out and opened the device so she could see the inside of it.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Dante turned it on and noticed a whole list of creatures, big and small. "Ay, Dios Mio...." She whispered as she looked at the many creatures that the Dex had.

Just how many Pokemon are there in this world?

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"They have more Pokemon than we have animals."Carey noted with an air of shock similar to Dante's. "Or maybe not, but still." she said as she looked at her own Dex.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Nathan's brain had short circuited. He couldn't handle this. At the moment he was sitting in the corner, holding his knees close to his chest. "Bad trip. This is just a bad trip." He was muttering to himself, telling himself that this wasn't happening and it was just due to bad drugs. "I'm going to wake up on the floor of the van and everything is going to be back to normal." He said quietly. "Just a bad trip." He repeated. "Nothing more."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Luna had put her Pokedex away when she saw Nathan sitting in the corner. She could see him saying something, but couldn't make out what it was since lip reading wasn't her forte. She walked over to him and sat down beside him. She gently put her hand on his shoulder as she looked at him.

"Are you okay?" she asked, "This is a lot to take in, huh?"

Blog Entries

Nathan heard Luna's words but he didn't know how to respond. He pondered this for a moment before finally speaking. "If this is real, then I should agree with you. But if this is a bad trip and I'm talking to someone that doesn't exist... then I'm crazy." He sighed. "Either way I'm going insane. Either it's just bad drugs... or god only knows." He said softly. "I'm not made for something like this. All I want from life is my guitar and a place to sleep."

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"I know how you feel," Luna replied with a sympathetic smile, "I just wanted to finish school and make something out of my life. Even if my life didn't stay in Seattle. You know, you never mentioned what kind of band you were in. Maybe I had heard of you."

Blog Entries

"Alternative rock." Nathan answered. "We're one of those bands that plays for beer and gas money in small clubs in LA." He explained honestly. "But yeah, I'm the guitarist and lead vocalist of Harpoon." He said with a tired smile.

Blog Entries

Tyson clutched the device in his hand, and immediately stormed out of the door, closing it with a resounding slam. "I'm done! I'm sick of this!" he shouted to no one in particular, walking across town with no general direction in mind. "If you assholes who got me into this mess can hear me, first of all, I'd just like to say FUCK YOU, and I would like to humbly request that I be taken back to somewhere that makes the slightest goddamn bit of sense!"

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Luna smiled softly and nodded when she heard Tyson raging and cursing at the world for his misfortunes.

"Who peed in his cereal?" she muttered to herself before turning back to Nate, not wanting to be rude. "I'm sure your band was pretty good. It's a shame I never got to hear them."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Are you guys just gonna scream and cry like that!" Carey exclaimed, she talking loudly so that Tyson could hear her, she then looked down at Nathan and Luna. "Listen we're here for something right so isn't it best to assume that if we get that something done we're going back home?" Carey pointed out while raising her index finger. "Like the Wizard of Oz or something, I'm sure that if we do whatever we have to we'll have no problems going back but we can't do that if all we do is whine about coming here in the first place." She stated as she looked down at the floor. "I want to go back to but I have no choice." she siad with a somber look.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast