Down the Rabbit Hole - Page 4

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Down the Rabbit Hole

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Down the Rabbit Hole

"So your name's Dante right?' Carey asked as she looked at the other girl and pocketed her hands. "I'm kind of worried honestly." she nodded her head as she noticed the Charmander.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Yeah, name's Dante. And worried about what? You're going to have be specific, since there is a lot to be worried about at this moment in time." Dante said with an amused chuckle, looking at her apparent partner, who's walking with her.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Joe and Josh trailed behind the others slowly, blinking into the sun. As they passed Luna, they each took one of her arms and pulled her to her feet, tugging her slightly to get her to walk with everyone else.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It's just that there must obviously be more creature that are like these guys right." Carey pointed out as she looked around the forest once more. "I'm worried we might encounter something really dangerous." she pointed out. She was mostly worried about Nathan and Luna, the girl seemed to be the most scared out of them all and with Nathan's own problems she knew that it would be a bit strenuous if they encountered something they couldn't take down.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Luna blushed in embarrassment as she looked at the twins. She smiled with thanks.

"Thank you," she answered as she began to follow the others. Winter walked around and sniffed the twins out before coming to the conclusion that they would be fine to be around. She walked to one of the twins and wagged her tails.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Yeah, you got some good points." Dante said, scratching her arm. After all, if there are two of these things with flaming tails and are handling it with no problem, it stands to testament that there must be even more powerful creatures roaming around these parts.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

OOC: Pokemon Red Music - Professor Oak's Lab - YouTube

As Luna kept walking, she saw a large building, and it had the words 'Pokemon Lab' on a sign near the entrance. It also seemed to have a large ranch type deal going for it. Many creatures were roaming in the fields. Creatures of land, sea, and sky were in those fields. One thing Luna noticed was that there were multiple Pokemon that looked like Carey's Charmander, and some that looked like Nate's growlithe. However, she couldn't see any that looked like Winter.

"I suppose we should go in there?" she asked, "Better than nothing." she returned Winter into her Pokeball and headed for the entrance.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Tyson simply wordlessly followed the rest of the group, still trying to make some degree of sense out of what was going on...but the only issue was, there was just about nothing that made any sort of sense around here. He gave another cautious glance to his...Xatu, or whatever the hell it was, as if expecting it to go off on another session of crazy rambling. He didn't want to simply go straight through whatever fantasy game these deities wanted him to go through, but he got the feeling that there was simply no other way to go.

...the fact that he was stuck with all of these people didn't help matters, either.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"We finally reached a town at least." Carey nodded her head and began looking around. "Maybe we should try to talk to one of the villagers."

Blog Entries

"Closest house is there." Dante pointed out, pointing to the ranch filled with monsters. "Good place to start, in my opinion." She spoke.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Of course we can't just walk up to the door and ask where the fuck we are can we?" Carey asked as she turned to look at Dante. "I mean that's the overall result but our situation is a bit more complex, imagine if someone in our world walked up to you and asked that same question."

Blog Entries

Only for Dante to not be there. She was halfway to the front door of the ranch, closing in to knock.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well she works fast." Carey deadpanned once she noticed that Dante had already gone off to the door.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Tyson followed Luna into the lab, due to it seeming to be the best place to figure out what the hell was going on. As they entered through the door, they were greeted by a rather small interior, populated by aides rushing around performing various tasks, pieces of machinery that looked years ahead of anything Tyson had seen before, and an old, grey-haired man in a lab coat, frantically typing out a message into his computer. Upon realizing that he had visitors, he quickly hammered out a few more keystrokes, then rose out of his chair to approach his guests.

"Welcome to the Pallet Town Pokemon Lab!" he said with enthusiasm. "Sorry for not getting to you earlier. I've been quite busy with work lately. Anyways, I'm Professor Oak. Judging by your companion there, I wouldn't guess you're here to receive your first Pokemon, are you?" He motioned towards the Xatu that was all but clamped onto Tyson's shoulder, eliciting a somewhat annoyed response on the part of its owner.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Luna simply shook her head as she looked at the older gentleman.

"No," she answered, "We're here to figure out where we are. It might be crazy but we're not from here."

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast