Down the Rabbit Hole - Page 3

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Down the Rabbit Hole

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Down the Rabbit Hole

"So, mine is a Ninetales..." Luna answered as she kept petting the creature's fur. "I'll call you Winter."

"Nine," Winter cried, agreeing with her new name choice. Luna grabbed the Pokeball and returned Winter back into her Pokeball. Then, released her back out of it.

"This is how a Pokeball works..." Luna noted as she sat the Pokeball beside her, since she had nowhere to clip the ball to.
    Last edited by Serenity; 19th January 2013 at 02:38 PM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Huh... So where's mine?" Dante asked, feeling rather left out in the cold for nothing having a partner.

She got her answer when something land on her back. "Jesus Christ!" She yelled in shock, then jumped backwards and slammed whatever was on her back hard into the ground.

She got up and looked and saw it was a monkey-like creature that looked like a cross between a chimp and a baboon, what with the red and blue facial markings. Sporting bright orange fur with a white ruff collar, gold bands on it's forearms, and a long tail ending with a flame dancing on it, much like that "Char-whatis".

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. So after I got ran over by a car, I was brought here by some kind of god, and had a batshit-crazy voodoo-parakeet teleport directly into my fuckin' face because there's some kind of disaster that we're here to apparently prevent?" Tyson asked flippantly, giving an exasperated groan and sitting back down onto the ground. "Either these gods are fucking with us really bad, or this is one screwed up afterlife."

His complaining was interrupted by another flash of light, the Xatu teleporting once again...this time onto Tyson's shoulder, still not moving. After registering that there was a bird on his shoulder, he shook his head in disbelief. "And I'm the guy who gets stuck with the mind-bird. Great."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"So they call you Growlithe." Nathan said about his new tiger dog puppy thing that continued to lick his face. "I'll think of a name for you later." He mused as something struck him. "Why on earth would the powers that be... well... be stupid enough to pick me to save the day?" He asked. "You two." He looked at Carey and Dante. "seem to be fighters at least. I'm no hero." He said softly. "I'm nothing more than the kid who fell through the cracks."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"And does crack, nice way to combine that." Carey pointed out as she looked at Nathan. "Well you know...there's always the need for that broken character with a lot of growth to do...you're that guy." she nodded her head and crossed her arms.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

"What are we supposed to do now?" Luna asked the rest of them, "We're stuck in a nowhere land, and with these...animal things. How are we actually supposed to be heroes?"

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Yeah, I am something of a fighter." Dante said, dusting herself off. "As for us becoming heroes, hell if I know."

Suddenly the monkey she slammed into the ground got up and looked mad. He then began going off into a tangent, saying weird ways to say the word "Monferno".

"Whoa whoa whoa, muchacho. Simmer down." Dante urged, trying to calm down the angry monkey.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Carey looked at the others before she stood up from the floor and dusted herself off. She looked at the Charmander and then at the rest of the group. "So assuming we have to save the world or whatever, that means there's a world to save which means there are cities.' she nodded her head before looking at the Ninetales and Growlithe. "If those two are dogs then maybe they can smell a city or town that may be nearby."

Blog Entries

Nathan wasn't a problem solver. He never had been. What he did have was a guitar, a notepad and... Nathan's face lit up when he realized that he still had his possessions on him. Which meant that he still had some heroin to ease himself off as he adjusted to life in the... well whatever they were in... Luckily for him, he had prepared another syringe for earlier, before he ODed. He quickly tied off his left arm and shot himself up with the drugs before taking out his notepad and starting to jot down scattered notes, lyrics and chord progressions.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You're really a lost case aren't you." Care deadpanned as she looked down at Nathan. "Can you even function properly?"

Blog Entries

"I can write music, my vocal chords still work and I've got my guitar." Nathan answered without looking up from his notepad. "So yes, I can function properly." He addressed the second point before getting to the first. "And yes I'm a lost case. Thanks for noticing." He said dryly.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Tyson promptly stood back up. "Well, I dunno about all of you, but I'm going to see if I can find civilization before I starve to death or get mauled by wild animals...or whatever else this goddamned place has. If it even has animals." With that, he turned his back on the other members of the group and started walking. He admittedly didn't have any idea where he was really going, but it stood to reason that if he walked in one direction for long enough, he would eventually reach some town or a signpost or some other person or something.

He hoped, anyways. Walking in a straight line forever with a psychic parakeet perched on his shoulder didn't sound too appealing.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Now lost in a world you don'tknow with creatures you don't know, is it really wise to just go on your own?' Carey put her hands on her waist and began following Tyson with the Charmander in toll. "Come on, you guys should come too."

Blog Entries

"Right behind yah." Dante said, jogging up to be with Tyson and Carey. The monkey followed suit, right by Dante's side, if a little miffed at being body slammed.

"You're a hardy little guy, aren't you?" Dante said, noticing how quick it was to get back up from being bodyslammed into the ground. The monkey just nodded.

Blog Entries

Nathan sighed. It appeared that he wouldn't be able to just sit and write music in peace. He stood up, putting his notepad away and strapping his guitar onto his back before following the others, Growlithe walking eagerly beside him.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast