Down the Rabbit Hole - Page 14

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Down the Rabbit Hole

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Down the Rabbit Hole

"What's that?' Carey looked up at the Pokemon that was now flying above them. She noticed that Max was now staring blankly as well, though it wasn't as much in awe as admiration; as if he was looking at one of his heroes. "You know that thing?' Carey asked and pointed at the dragon.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

"While that creature is in the way, let's get out of here!" Luna exclaimed as she and Winter began running.

Blog Entries

"Giant bees and teleporting birds. Why not? Anything goes in this afterlife apparently." Tristan muttered, thinking to himself that he was filling in for the sarcastic side of things now.

Trist, these people are not safe to be around.

"They're young."

And they're dangerous.

"And they're the first people I've seen in four days."

He looked up belatedly from his one sided conversation as a streak of dull silver flashed beside him. The bird that had been following him gave voice to a piercing shriek and attacked, beak and claws flashing in the sun. A few of the too large bees fell and died as the roar burst into the air and the bird turned gracefully, landing near Tristan once more.

He carefully reached out, hoping he wouldn't be savaged and stroked the bird's head. It crooned softly and he grinned shakily.

"No need te tell me twice." he replied to the dark haired girl. He had always liked brunettes, even if this lass was a bit too young for him. He took off at a run, following the group as they made their way down the road.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Dante pointed the Dex at the dragon. "Charizard, the Flame Pokemon. A Fire-Flying type. The final evolution of Charmander. Charizard flies around the sky in search of powerful opponents. It breathes fire of such great heat that it melts anything. However, it never turns its fiery breath on any opponent weaker than itself. It is said that Charizard's fire can burn even hotter if it has experienced harsh battles." The machine spoke.

The dragon-like Fire-type snorted, getting plumes of flames to jut out. It then flew off, giving a low bellow as it did.

Dante just stood there, looking in awe at the magnificent beast.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Wait that's your.....Dexter what's evolution?' Carey asked, though she was now dragging Dante along with the others as they approached the city. "Is it like growing up cause if so then." Carey turned to Max, who was still looking at the Charizard while walking. "I guess that little guy's more special than I thought." Carey smiled.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"It's somewhat like growing up, although that comparison usually isn't right. During the course of a Pokémon's development, under certain circumstances specific to that Pokémon's species, it may change drastically in appearance, skill, power, and even personalities. This is Evolution. Some Pokemon gain a typing upon evolution, though there have been rare cases where some Pokemon lose a typing." Dex spoke.

"Some Pokemon evolve after many battles, some with exposure to certain stones, some while being traded, and others who have forged an intense partnership with their trainers. The Pokemon World is ever expanding as new regions connect with others in the world trade, and as such, there will be many mysteries surrounding Pokemon." Dex added.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 6th February 2013 at 08:18 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Oh wow, that's really cool actually." Carey smiled as she looked at Dex. She then turned around and finally had a chance to look at the large city that was now standing upon them. While it wasn't anything too big like one of the cities in their world it still had a lot more houses than Pallet Town as well as a few buildings here and there. Carey looked at the streets, noticing cars passing by as she scratched her head. "Guess they have cars here too." she said before beginning to walk. "Where should we go now though?" she wondered.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

"Maybe I should consult our local prophet...oh, wait, that's right, no one can understand a damn word the thing says!" Tyson said. "Normally, I would head to the store, but call it a hunch, I doubt the local currency cooperates with ours too nicely. And I didn't bother to bring any money on me just in case someone ran into the bus and I got transported to some magical dimension with giant hornets and fire-breathing monkeys. Whoops."

He looked around for a moment, eventually spotting a rather large red building, the roof of which seemed to be modeled after a Poke Ball. There were people coming in and out of the building, as well as a few people inside exchanging small talk. "Maybe that place is a rest stop or something? Beats wandering the streets. If LA taught me anything, it's to stay off of the city sidewalks and alleys, especially during the late hours."

Blog Entries

"That is the Pokemon Center. It is a place where you heal your Pokemon, as well as buy Items and supplies. You can also rent some rooms there to spend the night if you wish." The Dex spoke up, getting Dante to look at the machine.

"You are very responsive." She noted.

"Why thank you. I was programmed to do so." The Dex said.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Awesome! that means they have food and warm beds we can use." Carey sighed in relief before she began sprinting towards the Pokemon Center. "Come on guys the quicker we get there the faster we'll....I can't think of the rest but let's go anyway.'

Blog Entries

"HOLD IT!!! Do we have any of this world's money?" Dante yelled, then took out her wallet and looked inside. "Hello, what's this?" She muttered, taking out strange monetary notes that Dante didn't have before.

"That is the world currency known as Credits. Many Item prices at set units of 100, so be careful." The Dex said sagely.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"How did we get it though?" Carey asked with a raised eyebrow.

Blog Entries

"Just praise the spirits that we did." Dante said, not going to complain about it.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Okay then let's go." Carey nodded her head and began walking once more.

Blog Entries

Tristan had been quiet as he followed the motley group of people he had fallen in with. It was better then being alone but for the odd bird and his sister's voice in his head. Once they had entered the city he breathed easier "Alright, this may sound like a stupid question. But what's a Pokemon?" he gestured to the strange creatures ranging around the group "These things?"

He had been stunned to find that his large backpack he had in the car was with him, full of his clothes and supplies. Even odder the money he had had turned to the strange currency, he also had felt hungry and tired. It was getting harder to deny that he was in some sort of afterlife, you weren't supposed to be bothered by earthly concerns at that point.

He entered the store last and made his way over to the back, seeing a map and began to look it over, trying to get a sense of where he was.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast