My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Down the Rabbit Hole

@Mako; @British Joe; @Oblivion; @Stellar Gale; @Kamen_Fanatic;
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Evanescence- Snow White Queen Lyrics - YouTube

In Seattle, Washington, it was a stormy night as a young girl was running out of a night club. Her once curled hair was becoming a mop due to the torrential rain. Her make-up was running down her pale face. She had a blue, bandage,strapless dress on, but was barefooted. She had her silver pumps in her right hand. Behind the girl, a man was walking rather calmly. Wearing a black hooded jacket, black jeans, and black shoes.

"Where are you going, my love?" the voice eerily spoke out against the rain, "Don't run from me, please. All I want is to be with you." The girl screamed as she shook her head and turned down into an alley way, only to find that there was a chain-linked fence blocking her. On top of the fence, was barbed wire. There was nowhere to run, and nowhere to hide. The man smiled viciously as he had a titanium pipe in his hand and was firmly grasping it. The girl screamed as she fell onto the ground.

"Don't kill me, please!" the girl pleaded, "I'll do anything you want! Please! Just let me live" the man chuckled as he bent down and raised her face up with his free hand.

"Oh, but my love," he spoke, "You don't have to worry about anything anymore. I'm here now. Don't cry, and don't scream my precious." and with that, the girl screamed one more time as her world went black and her skull was cracked by the titanium pipe.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Down the Rabbit Hole

Meanwhile, in Pudsey, England...

The garden they were sitting in was quite breathtaking, really. The grass beneath them was thick and lush, tall enough to pleasantly tickle their backs through the backs of their gowns as they sat down. The trees were plentiful, all tall with strong barks and ample fruit. There were also flowers, all of different colours and growing in scattered patches. There were no roses, though. Roses, after all, had thorns. And thorns were dangerous to the unstable.

And that’s what they were, apparently. Unstable. Or, in other words, bat-shit crazy. Though the only people who called them that were outsiders not from the clinic, and they were mean anyway, so it didn’t really bother them.

Joe and Josh didn’t think they were crazy, personally. They were just different. They noticed things other people didn’t, understood things about the world that weren’t supposed to be understood. They also knew things, without knowing how they knew them. They were odd, but not crazy.

But they were bored. And they did think there was more to everything. And that’s why they were sat out here, in the garden and away from the watchers and the other patients. Because they were leaving, and didn‘t plan on coming back.

They were sat across from each other, cross-legged in the grass. Each of them held in their right hand an empty syringe, found and liberated from a box of unopened medical supplies. As one, as though at some prearranged signal, they lifted their arms and jabbed the needles into each other’s left arms.

They looked into each other’s eyes, similar down to the last detail, silently communicating, asking if the other were ready. They nodded together, and then, also together, pushed the syringes and forced the bubble of air into each other’s vein.

It was an odd feeling. Though they didn’t have long to dwell on it. They passed out.
    Last edited by British Joe; 18th January 2013 at 08:42 PM.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

In El Paso, Texas...

The sounds of a heartbeat monitor was a sound this Latina was accustomed to. Having been sent to the hospital for her many fights, it was just something she was used to in this point of time.

She moaned as she felt painful throbs as her nose and lips were broken and busted. That bitch-ass punk had used a lead pipe. Big mistake for him, as she had made sure to pay him two fold. She also was the proud owner of a popped pinkie finger, as well as fractured ribs from the pipe hits. Not one, not two, but 10 fractured ribs. She had a hard time breathing without having to wince in pain.

Thinking back, it was a stupid thing to do. Someone had dumped a friend of hers after knocking her up for another puta, so she decided to beat him up for it. Bad idea, as he was a gangbanger. He lived in fighting dirty, and did it by getting some guys to hold her down as he whaled down the lead pipe on her hasty ass. She bust free by spitting right into a guy's eye, and it got blurry there, her instincts to fight for survival was up at full blast, and like an cornered animal, she fought back with all her might.

Now she was in the hospital with bad wounds under her belt, but she had a smile on her face despite the pain it was to move her lips. For she gave the punk a trauma-induced vasectomy by stomping down on his testes with all her strength.

"Another tussle, huh, Beatrice?" A nurse asked, looking at Dante's charts. Dante grunted out something, getting a chuckle from the nurse. "I get it, you like to be called 'Dante'. Sheesh, this is the second time this month you got beaten badly. Ever think of a normal hobby that don't land you in the hospital?" The nurse asked, getting a wheezing laugh and a head shake.

"I figured as much... Well, rest up for tonight, then." The nurse said, giving Dante some sleeping aids to go to sleep.

Dante chuckled to herself as she looked upwards. 'Damn, I was hoping to be awake for when mom yells at me for being a tonta...' She thought as her vision swam until it all went black.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Los Angeles, California

As always, the crowd cried out for an encore. Also as always the heart and soul of the band had no interest in answering the call. Nathan Asher had dove backstage as soon as he had played the last note of the song, an acoustic cover of 'Comfortably Numb' that he had basically carried on his own and he was at the moment rifling through his duffel bag. He needed his fix. The teen's meager possessions flew everywhere until he had what he needed; a small bit of white powder, a freebasing kit, a needle and a rubber hose. Like a seasoned pro, Nathan quickly cooked the heroin, ignorant to the noise of the audience on the other side of the curtain and to the pleas of his bandmates for him to come out and play an encore with him. The only thing that mattered to him was to get the drugs into his system, the drugs that would make the pain go away.

And then he had tied the hose around his bicep and like he had done hundreds of times before the needle was in his arm and the drugs were into his bloodstream. The first moment when he could feel the drugs was pure bliss, as it always was. And then... horror. He didn't feel right. He knew what this was. He was ODing. He desperately began gasping for air as he fell to the floor. His bandmates saw him fall and they rushed to his side as he went into cardiac arrest. And then the world went black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Los Angeles, California

If there was one thing that Tyson Bullens hated more than anything, it was people.

And the place with the highest concentration of people that he had to put up with on a daily basis was the city bus.

Tyson worked as a clerk in a supermarket due to no other place wanting to hire him. The guy was a pure firebrand, and regularly voiced his disgust towards anyone in the nearby vicinity, regularly provoked others into anger with his words, and had a tongue more poisonous than snake venom. His parents were rarely home and usually didn't give half a damn about their kid's current state of affairs anyways, so he was forced to use public transportation as his way of getting around the city. Which unfortunately meant that after his job, which he was getting dangerously close to losing, he had to deal with even more infuriating people.

Be it the woman who constantly talks on the phone with a nasally voice and a laugh that probably could make a kitten vomit, the balloon-like oaf who reeks of body odor and rotten eggs, or the scrawny, disheveled dude who wears a grimey coat that likely contains drugs of some sort or another...Tyson regularly came into contact with all of the wrong kinds of people.

So, in order to try and shut out at least some of those annoyances, Tyson usually turned his attention to the afternoon sky. No, he didn't look out the window. Because that would mean that he would end up bearing witness to incompetent drivers, beggars whose lies are easier to see through than the windows on the bus, or salesmen interested in suckering another idiot into wasting their time with something they don't need. Yet they always fall for it anyways.

Plus, he was never in any danger of staring into the sun. The day that the sun shines upon Los Angeles unhindered is the day he lets himself get killed by some moron running a red light—

WHAM.

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Miami, Florida

Inside of a dark alley a young boy was thrown aside to the ground, his body falling down on the pavement of the floor as the five guys that surrounded him all got closer. The boy groaned loudly, blood dripping down from his nose and forehead as he was lifted up from the floor by one of the thugs. "You know you really shouldn't be messing with people that are bigger." the thug smirked before punching the boy once more, sending him against a wall.

"And you guys should stop acting like some old delinquent and get some new lines." the thugs turned their heads around, only for the leader to have a kick slammed against his face and crashing against the same wall, creating a loud thud. In front of the group and the boy stood a girl with long brown coloured hair. She had a pair of brown coloured eyes that gleamed with excitement, something that matched her smug grin. She was wearing a red coloured top that revealed her stomach and was wearing a white coloured sleeveless jacket, she also wore a pair of figure hugging blue jeans.

"And who the hell are you?" one of the other thugs asked as he glared at the girl. The girl on the other hand just walked towards the boy and knelt down in front of him.

"You're an idiot for getting out of my sight you know." she narrowed her eyes, only turning to look at the guys that had surrounded her after she saw the shadows towering over her. "Oh you guys are still here....are you stupid?"

"What?" they all exclaimed.

"Seriously I mean." the girl stood up and put her hands to her waist as she deadpanned. "This kid already has no money and are you seriously going to do anything when I just knocked that other piece of crap to the floor in a sec, even if you all ganged up I could just knock one of you out and keep running, no big deal you're just simple thugs that can't even function properly."

The girl grabbed on to the boy and began walking away, not paying attention to the thugs that were now glaring at her. She was confident that the situation had been cleared, after all, they were all too scared to do anything without their leader to guide them and once she got out of the alley it was just a matter of calling out to people.

At least that's what she thought, but Carey Ferrer was known for assuming things way too early. She heard a slow creaking sound as well as panting. "I wouldn't be so cocky." Carey immediately turned around as she heard the voice of the leader as he had gotten up, she grabbed on to the boy and pushed him aside. However, before she could do anything for herself she felt a strong jolt of pain as she saw a bullet pierced through the left side of her ribs and fly out the other side. She heard the boy scream in shock as she fell to the ground, blood running down the floor ass he hit the ground with a loud thud. Carey groaned and panted, her senses being replaced with sheer pain as she began to lose sight of her surroundings, which was soon followed by her hearing vanishing and then...nothingness.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Welcome To Mystery - Plain White T's (with lyrics) - YouTube
    -----------------------------------------------------

The girl groaned as she felt the sun shining down on her. She opened her eyes, and realized she was still alive. However, this wasn't Seattle and she wasn't in an alley. She looked around the lush field, flourishing with many flowers. This definitely wasn't Seattle. She nervously looked around to see if her stalker was anywhere near. Thankfully he wasn't. She looked down at herself. She was still in her attire from the night of the incident. The silver pumps were missing, but she was still wearing the same blue bandage dress. Her hair was a curly mess as if it had just dried. She touched her head where she assumed the attack had happened. No wound. She sighed in relief but only for a moment. What if this wasn't a dream? What if she actually died?

"Am I dead?" she asked when she realized she was not alone. There were other people in the same field. "Who are these people?" she nervously crawled over to a brown haired girl and gently shook her shoulder. "Hey, wake up."

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

“Joe… Josh… Head towards the light…”

There’s a light?

“Yes, dipshit. Head towards it.”

I don’t see a light.

Yeah, me either.

“It’s right in front of your fucking faces.”

Wow, rude.

Yeah, I know, right?

“Ugh, for fuck’s sake. Get over here.”

They woke up in more grass. But it was different grass. It was distinctly less grassier than the grass they’d been on before. And they were wearing clothes, not gowns from the clinic. How odd.

They sat up together and reached out, clasping each other’s hands. They could think clearer when they were touching. At once, they looked for the source of the voice, and found it standing in front of them.

“Fan-fucking-tastic. You’re awake.” the creature said. It was green and white, and propped up on it’s tiptoes like a balerina.

“Who are you?” Joe asked. It ignored him. “Um… hello?”

“I’m not talking to you.” the creature told him.

“Why?” he asked.

“Because you’re not my trainer.” it snapped back.

“Then who is?”

“Him.” it said, pointing at Josh with a short pale arm.

Josh blinked in surprise. “Me?”

“Yes, you.” the creature replied. “And I’m thrilled to fucking pieces with it.”

Josh ignored it. “Who are you?”

The creature raised an eyebrow. “I’m Sympathy, your new Kirlia.”
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Carey let out a groan as she opened her eyes, feeling someone shaking her and telling her to wake up. She looked up and looked at Luna looking down at her. She looked around and noticed the bright sun and the smell of fresh air as well as the feeling of the rustling grass that was under her. She actually had some trouble breathing, being used to the air of the city caused her to be less adaptable to fresh air. "Hi." she stated with a raised eyebrow. She winced a bit, before putting her hand over her left side and noticing the scar that was there. "Who are you?'

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Dante murred and turned over, still sleepy. Her brow furrowed as she sniffed the air. Clean, laced with the smell of nature, and free from smog. She then began hitting the ground near her, as if feeling for a alarm clock. Instead, she felt grass and air.

She sighed as she got up. She inhaled deeply, smiling widely as she felt no pain in her chest. "Ah..... I can breathe!" She said in a tired fashion, feeling her repaired nose and lips. Her fingers were fully functional, as she was tapping them on her arms in testing. However, she felt stiff. Most likely due to staying on the grass.

"So, where am I?" Dante muttered, looking around to noticed she and an assortment of people were in a lush meadow. She then did a double take when she noticed a green and white humanoid creature that had red horns. She rubbed her eyes furiously, as if she was in an drug-induced illusion.

"Calm down, Dante. It's probably a mix between sleep aids and morphine messing with your head..." She muttered, and started pacing.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 19th January 2013 at 03:05 AM.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"It's Luna," Luna replied as she looked at the girl, "May I ask who you are?" soon, a silver fox approached the two girls. Unlike any other fox, this fox had sapphire eyes, was a shimmering silver, and had nine tails.

"Nine," the creature spoke as it looked at Luna and began nuzzling her hand with it's soft, cold, wet nose. Luna looked at the creature in confusion.

"What are you?" she asked as the fox began affectionately rubbing her head against Luna's torso.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Oh it looks cute." Carey pointed out as she looked at the fox creature that had just walked out, though she was just as confused as Luna was. "And I'm Carey." Carye nodded her head. She now noticed something strange under her, she moved around slightly feeling as if she was sitting on something. That's when she noticed that she was sitting on top of an orange coloured lizard-like creature, it had a tail with a flame on its tip along with a pair of short arms and legs. The Pokemon looked at Carey with its big blue eyes, practically begging for her to get off. "Sorry!" Carey exclaimed and jumped, noticing that the creature moved around and was sitting now smiling at her. "Another weird thing."

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Tyson was not slow to rise like the others. On the contrary, he woke with a start, quickly sitting up and looking through his environment, as if to make sure that there wasn't another car hurtling towards his current position. After he confirmed that he was no longer in a state of peril, he took a better look around his environment. He also noticed that there were other people in the general area. There were two twins, some person with a particularly nasty scar, a silver fox with nine massive tails, a white humanoid figure with red horns...

...wait, what?

However, before Tyson could ask what the hell was going on, there was a sudden flash of light, and there were what appeared to be bird talons digging into his face, causing him to give a shout of surprise.

"What the hell?! Get this thing off!"

Tyson furiously stumbled around, shaking his head furiously as what appeared to be a bright green, colorful parrot-like creature was clamped to his face. Strangely enough, it was perfectly motionless, wings tucked in and eyes in a blank stare, and seemed to be unperturbed by the fact that it was being waved around more than a piniata bat. Eventually, Tyson ended up tripping on a stray pebble and falling flat on his face, causing the bird to detach and fall to the ground, still completely motionless, even when it ended up landing upside down on its head.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Nathan felt something wet on his face. His eyes flickered open and there was some weird animal standing on his chest licking his face. It looked to be a combination of a puppy and a tiger, but for the life of him Nathan had no idea what was going on. He sat up. "So this is the afterlife I suppose." He mused as he reached into his pocket. He sighed. His drugs hadn't crossed over to the other side, not that he had expected them to. He then noticed other people stuck in the same situation as he. "So how did you all die?" He asked the group curiously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Luna turned to look at the boy who had asked how they all had died. She wasn't proud to admit how she died, but she died nonetheless from what she assumed. Heck, there was nothing to be ashamed of now that she was dead. Who cared? Not like they had a tomorrow to look forward to. That life ended last night for her, as well as she could remember. In that cold alley way, that stormy night in Seattle.

"Well," Luna started, "I was chased by my stalker. He raped me before brutally murdering me with a titanium bat. How about yourself?"

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast