Days After Slumber - Crimson Shell (HilbertCressLover and NfiNity) - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Days After Slumber - Crimson Shell (HilbertCressLover and NfiNity)

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Days After Slumber - Crimson Shell (HilbertCressLover and NfiNity)

OOC: And he does it very well. -_-

Melissa and Robin continued to "behave" and listen to Wilhelm. Claudia listened very carefully to each word Wilhelm was saying, but as he exclaimed the situation, all she could think was, "Then is Xeno... alive?! Can he be alive..?!" Every thought of hers went back to if Xeno was alive. And if he was alive... was he well? Would he still be in pain?

Claudia could tell that Wilhelm wanted to say something else, but she wasn't about to pry in that matter.

"Wil... you and other members have been looking for Shion and Xeno, right? I mean, Xeno is a member of the organization, infected or not. And Shion... we could maybe talk to him."

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

OOC: Good.

"Well, yes. Xeno is still apart of the organization, so we're obligated to look for him..." Wilhelm continued to speak, "And about Shion, we're looking for him since he could very well turn into a threat again. I can't imagine him actually living though... His roses went berserk after all. But I guess that would mean that Xeno wouldn't have lived as well..."

Ruskin nudged Wilhelm's shoulder, urging him to not talk about the possibility of Xeno not living.

Wilhelm surprisingly took the hint. "Ahem. Well, let's forget about that. The point is, we're still looking for them both." Wilhelm looked at Claudia once again. "Before you do anything, you have to make sure you're well enough, Dia. I won't permit reckless behavior especially while you're not feeling well enough yet."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Claudia twitched when Wilhelm brought up the possibility of Shion's roses killing Xeno... But was lucky that Ruskin told Wilhelm to stop there. Had the man with the glasses said anymore on the subject, Claudia may have broken down.

As Wilhelm told Claudia that she needed to take it easy... she felt she had no right to take anything "easy". How could she, after Xeno went through so much pain for her? That would be impossible, she needed to push herself, even just a little.

"No. Wil, I can't just stop and do nothing... I told Xeno... I told him that I would let him pat my head once he got back. I need to find him." Claudia used that "promise" as an excuse, she really just wanted to find him well and alive for the sake of herself.

Robin finally spoke up, "I agree with Hime-san! We have to all look for Xeno, as comrades of his!"

Wilhelm made an angry face upon hearing Claudia say that. "Dia, I'd appreciate it if for once you-" Ruskin interrupted Wilhelm though, and got in front of him.

"I agree with Claudia! Xeno is still our comrade! We'll do whatever we can to find him!" Ruskin said, trying to encourage Claudia.

Wilhelm shook his head. "Yeah, that's nice and all, but what if Xeno is still infected!? Then what? He would probably hurt Dia again."

"Sheesh, you're such a stick in the mud. If that's the case, we'll just save him." Ruskin quickly said back.

As if it's that simple. Wilhelm sighed, knowing he couldn't talk Claudia out of it, even though he was her thorn. As he was about to walk away, he ran into Les.

"...Claudia is awake...?"

"Yes, thanks for pointing that out." Wilhelm sarcastically said. "Anyway, I guess you can do as you please, but Dia, what will you do if Xeno is still infected?"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Claudia gave a slight smile to Ruskin, whom was trying to encourage her. Her smile quickly fell when Wilhelm brought up Xeno being infected.

If Xeno is infected... Then... What will I do? I remember what Xeno told me... Those who are infected can't be brought back. They have to die in order to be saved. Could I... kill Xeno? If that was the only way, I...

"Wil.... I understand your worry, but I have no doubt. If Xeno happens to be still infected... then I'll kill him.", the girl tried to put on a firm look.

Robin and Melissa looked over to Les and then to Claudia. "Hime-san... Well, you guys heard her! Let's take her word for that..." Even Robin had a hard time smiling this time.

Ruskin felt a little awkward now, and didn't quite know what to say. Finally, Les decided to say something

"...Remember, what I said before... About believing what you want to believe in..."

"That's right! And we'll just deal with that when the times comes. For now, let's just search for Xeno." Ruskin said to everybody, but mostly directed at Claudia.

Wilhelm adjusted his glasses. "Well, that might be difficult. I have no problem doing so, but since we're the only ones who know about the incident before... Nobody else is searching for Xeno because they have no idea he's even missing."

"Hmm, well, guess it's just up to us. Any idea on where Xeno would go, anybody?"Ruskin asked to no one in particular.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"That's our Les!!", said Robin, while putting his arm around Les. "Clau-chan, it's as Ruskin says, we have to start looking for Xeno ourselves! No matter what."

Claudia stared at Wilhelm for a little while, wondering if he was okay with this situation. She stopped and then looked over to Ruskin.

"The secret laboratory... that's where Xeno and Shion's bodies should have been found. Shall we check there?"

Robin looked a bit annoyed by that suggestion. "But Hime-saaaaaan... that place leaves a bad taste in my mouth..."

"If you want to stay behind, then be my guest.", stated Claudia, rather coldly.

Melissa then looked over towards Wilhelm, Ruskin, and Les. "What do you guys think, huuuuuh?"

"I'd rather us not get near there again..." Ruskin worriedly said.

Wilhelm still seemed annoyed, but decided to add in his thoughts. "What other option do we have though? It's highly unlikely he'd be there, but perhaps a clue could be..."

Les didn't say anything, but nodded.

"Hmm. Well, I guess if the little lady is fine with going to go check down there... You guys will have to go without me though. I have some things to do..." Ruskin told them all, still a bit concerned.

"Alright. Dia, are you sure you want to go there? Wilhelm asked Claudia.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Claudia looked at Wilhelm with an intense look. Of course she didn't REALLY want to go back there... but what other choice did she have?

"... I'm absolutely positive. We have to start somewhere, and it seems like the secret laboratory would be the best place to begin. We're bound to find some clues there."

Claudia turned away from Wilhelm, and looked over to Ruskin, Les, Melissa, and Robin.

"Are you all coming? You don't have to..."

Melissa and Robin looked over to each other and smiled. "Hime-san, of course we are! Xeno is our comrade, we need to find him! That's what friends are for!"

"Clau-chan, of course we're coming! Les-chan, Ruskin, you guys are coming too, right?", asked Melissa, looking over to Les and Ruskin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12