Start Ups Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!* - Page 7

Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!*

Default Re: Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!*

Babs handed the cake to her sister and went over to help laying the foundation. Ladybug joined them shortly.

OOC: Time skip?

Ask Pony Discord

Rainbow Dash= Best Pony Miles Prower's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Miles Prower on MySpace

The Foundation was finished, and Rave set her things down. "Sweetness, we should be finished in no time at all now!" She said with a smile. She walked over to where everypony else was and breathed out. "Good Work Everypony, we make a good carpenter team." She added with a smirk. "So about that cake..." She began.

"Sure come on inside you three, we got Peanut Butter and Zap Apple Jam sandwiches for lunch, and some cake for desert, as long as you got room left over." She joked.
    Just your average, everyday Brony...who has a Fanfiction account

Babs smiled, feeling tired, but also...proud of herself. She and her friends had just completed something amazing. How else should the feel but proud?

Ladybug followed her friends as well. "We are a good team...I've never done anything like this before, it made me feel so...happy!"

Babs nodded, then gasped. "Hey! Did any of us get a carpenter Cutie mark?" she asked suddenly. She and Ladybug looked to their flanks...still blank.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Rave checked hers as well. "I Got........Nothing." She said, sighing. She then walked over to the table and sat down. "Buuut I am glad Applejack sent over this Zap Apple Jam....Vinyl goes on about it all the time." She said, picking up the sandwich and taking a bit. She began to find her mouth watering. "Mmmmmm, this is good!" She said, eating some more.

Plum Seed nodded, taking another bite out of her Sandwich. "Yeah, glad we finally get to try this stuff. I had been trying to get ahold of AJ for like, ever....so she could send a jar over. Guess she never got around too it or was out." She mused.

Ladybug fluttered over and sat down, taking her sandwich, beginning to eat. "It is really good!" she chimed in. "No wonder its so famous!"

Babs nodded, taking hers and beginning to eat. It was probably one of the best things she'd ever eaten. "Yeah, yah got dat right. Apple Bloom said da Zap Apple Trees only grow fruit every so often. They're weird like dat. I hear they make great cider too." She knew the cider was nonalcoholic, that didn't matter to her much. Ponies didn't normally worry over that kind of thing as much as Griffins and the like did. Plus, she was only a filly and barely knew what that even was.

OOC: Fun fact, equines take a lot more alcohol to get drunk than humans do. So it'd make sense it wouldn't be as big a concern in Equestria.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Rave finished off her sandwich and smiled. "Yeah, I heard about that. I wanna try some one day." She said with a smile. "I hope we don't run out too quick, make sure this stuff lasts." She added.

Plum Seed nodded. "Especially since it is out of season right now..." She told them, finishing her own sandwich

OOC: Yeah, I think I saw that somewhere. Salt is what affects the ponies, not alcohol.

Babs nodded. "Yeah, it sounds really good," she replied. "And this is great," she said, eating some more.

"Rainbow Dash loves it," said Ladybug. "...But she has trouble ever getting any, because it sells out so quick."

Babs nodded. "I think I heard about dat. Last time some nasty conmen tried tah steal dah farm from them expliotin' that. They lost in the end though."

----

Ace kicked several clouds, making it begin to rain over the house.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Rave put her plate up, before hearing rain hit the house. "It's raining? I thought the Pegasus Ponies said it was supposed to be sunny today..." She said, looking outside "Odd...." She muttered

"Yeah, Oh well...Maybe one of them forgot to get all the clouds up. They are falling behind on keeping the skies clear when they are supposed too these past few days." Plum Seed mentioned, remembering the storm cloud they left out the day after the storm was scheduled.

OOC: Dat new episode, I loved it.

Babs nodded, then looked disappointed. "But now we can't finish the treehouse..." she said, looking sad, realizing the rain threw a wrench in the works.

Ladybug looked disappointed too. "That's right..."

Babs sighed. "We'd better go cover the supplies, shouldn't we sis?"

OOC: Yeah, it was awesome.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Plum Seed Nodded. "Yeah, Luckily theres a tarp right next to the door." She said, walking over to it.

Rave nodded, and walked over as well, putting the tarp in her mouth. "Well, lets get going....dont want our supplies to get ruined." She said, muffled a little by the tarp.

Babs nodded, going over and grabbing it as well. "Yeah...sis, you'll help us, right?"

Ladybug joined her friends and took another corner. "I hope this helps. I'd hate all our hard work to be ruined."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Plum Seed nodded, walking over She put the Tarp in her mouth, and began to walk outside. "it will help, trust me." She told them.

Rave nodded, and followed suit, making her way to the pile in the rain. "Darn Weather Ponies falling behind on the job

They soon had the tarp all set up and Ladybug covered her friends from the rain with her wings. "We should get back inside, we don't want to catch a cold," the pegasus filly pointed out.

Babs nodded. "Dat's probably for the best," she admitted, though gave Ladybug a kind smile for covering her and Rave. "Sis, can we have dat cake now? Maybe some hot coco?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Plum Seed nodded, rushing back inside. "Yeah, that sounds nice." She said, drying herself off. She then went over to the kitchen to make some Hot Cocoa.

Rave rushed in, wiggling her body to get the Water off of her. She then grabbed the towel that she just then saw and dried herself off properly. "Yeah, Hot Cocoa and Cake sounds GREAT right now!" She said, rushing over to the kitchen

Babs and Ladybug did much the same as Rave before sitting down next to her. "Wow...I can't believe how this day has gone..." Ladybug said, looking happy. "This morning I didn't have any friends, I was just scared of being bullied by Ace again...Now I've got two really really cool friends that protected me from him..."

Babs gave a smile. "This mornin' I had three new friends, but they were back in Ponyville, not here with me. I was worried bout Ace too. Glad tah have met yah both, you're great friends."

Ask Pony Discord

Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast