Start Ups Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!* - Page 4

Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!*

Rainbow Dash= Best Pony Miles Prower's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Miles Prower on MySpace

Default Re: Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!*

"Oh, im GREAT at yelling!" Rave said, getting excited. She nodded when Ladybug asked 'On Three'.

"Alright, Ready? One, Two Three!" She said, before taking a big breath.

Plum Seed, unaware at the time, suddenly closed her eyes and ears shut when she suddenly heard three fillies yell 'Cutie Mark Crusaders Tree House Builders, with an added 'yay' by Rave.

When they were finished, she walked into the room they were in and smiled. "Well....I called a friend of mine, and hes gonna bring the supplies over. So, you three are gonna build it yourselves?" She asked them
    Just your average, everyday Brony...who has a Fanfiction account

Ladybug added a 'Yay' of her own, but it was tiny and quiet.

Babs blinked, looking to her big sister. "Well...I'm not sure..." she said, uncertain. Admittedly, Applebloom's gang had made an entire parade float in ONE NIGHT, built to demolish itself on cue for the expressed purpose of getting back on her. But they didn't know each other well and to his knowledge, none of them were good at building things or had experience. "Well...eithe of you two ever built anythin before?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Well, I helped build a stage before down at the Manehatten performance center with Vinyl. Granted she and the work ponies did most of it because they were unicorns, but I did some of it." She said, sheepishly.

Plum Seed smiled. "I'll try and help you, but this is your club house, so you girls gotta do it yourselves. Your first project together afterall." She added.

"Um...I-I've helpped my sister build birdhouses..." Ladybug explained. "So I know somethings...but not a lot..."

Babs nodded. "Never said this was easy," she admitted. "We could write Applebloom and ask for some suggestions."

"But Ponyville is so far away..." Ladybug said. "Oh...sorry..."

"Its fine. But Miss Twilight gave me some special paper with a spell on it, she's got this baby dragon. If yah burn this paper, it'll go to him through magic," Babs explained. "...Uh...sis...can you help me write it?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Magic Paper? Cool!" Rave said, looking at it. "Wait, she has a baby what now?" Rave asked, taken back. A Dragon being raised by a pony. Definitely weird, and was definitely something she never heard of

Plum Seed beamed at her sister. "Of course, I would be glad too." She said, taking a piece of the paper and a quill. She nodded to Babs. "Whenever your ready."

"Dragon, his name's Spike," Babs explained.

"I've met him, he's really nice," Ladybug explained.

Babs turned to her sister. "Dear Cutie Mark Crusaders, this is Babs Seed of tah Manehatten Cutie Mark Crusaders. I have great news. We're up to tree members!" she dictated, then looked to the others. "Want to say something? Let them know who you are?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Rave Nodded, stepping up. "Hello Cutie Mark Crusaders, My Name is Rave Beats, and I'm a Unicorn. I heard alot of good things about you guys from Babs Seed, and I am glad to be apart of this group. It really helps, especially with the bully we have to deal with over here."

Plum wrote down what Babs and Rave said, before lighting a candle and setting it down. She turned to Ladybug. "Anything you want to say?" She asked, her quill still to the parchment.

"Oh..." Ladybug, stepping forwards. "Hello...My name is Ladybug, I'm a Pegasus. I heard a lot of good things too, from Babs and my big sister, Fluttershy. Babs and Rave saved me from a bully, I'm really grateful...Oh, and tell Fluttershy I said hi."

Babs smiled. "Those are my new friends. They're really cool. Anyway, we're gettin ready tah build our clubhouse and we were wonderin if you might be able tah give us some pointers. Thanks. Babs Seed, Rave Beats, and Ladybug."

Babs looked to her sister. "Hows that, sis?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Rave quickly came up to Plum "Oh, Oh! And Tell them to Tell Vinyl Scratch I said hi!" She said.

Plum Seed laughed. "Alright..... P.S. Rave Beats wants you to tell her Aunt Vinyl Scratch she said Hi....There, all done." She said, smiling."It looks good Babs." She said, rolling up the scroll and handing it to her. "You want to send it?" She asked. "Now I trust you to be safe with the fire..." She added

Babs nodded, taking the letter. "Ok, watch this," she told her friends, sticking it in the fire. It lit a flame and turned into magic fire, flying off out the window. "Cool huh?"

Ladybug nodded. "Yeah...Oh! Miss Seed, can I call my parents to let them know were I am?" she asked, realizing her parents would know where she is and might get worried if she didn't contact them.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Plum Seed nodded. "Of course, the phone is in that room over there." She said, pointing a hoof over to the phone.

Rave's eyes widened. "That is awesome!" She exclaimed

Babs suddenly looked sad. "...Parents..." she muttered, memories coming to the surface.

Ladybug trotted over to the phone and called her parents.

OOC: I'd make this longer, but I figure less is more for this particular thing..

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"So, when are those supplies getting here Mrs. Seed?" Rave asked her.

"Well, they should be here soon, now that you mention it." Plum stated, going over and looking out the window. "It was exceptionally busy out today, so they may have met some traffic." She added

Ladybug returned. "They said I can stay awhile, they're glad I made some friends," she explained, seeming a bit happier. "I didn't have many friends before now...thanks for everything."

Babs nodded. She looked to Ladybug, something on her mind. Sure, they'd driven off Ace, but that didn't change the fact Ladybug's parents didn't know he was bullying her. "Ladybug...no offense, but...I think yah need tah tell your parents about what Ace's been doin."

Ladybug looked timidly. "You...you think?"

Babs nodded. "And Rave too. No pressure, but they might be able tah help if yah tell them. Sis helped us out today. Tryin not to be a snitch is only helpin Ace out," she explained. "I won't make eithe' of yah, but it might help a bit."

Ladybug looked down, giving it thought. That guy had broke her wing. She was tired of being scared of him. "Ok...I think I will. Thanks..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Rave thought about it. That guy had always been one to bend her horn, and he always seemed to do it harder each time they met. She had been so focused on getting him back, she never thought about telling her Father. She began to slowly nod, understanding it might help. "Yeah....me too, I think I will tell mine too..." She said.

Plum Seed smiled at them. "Thats good, its better to get Parental help than try and keep it quiet. Adults can do more things than what you could do by Yourself,so it makes all the difference." She told them, before looking out the Window. "Looks like they are here, your Supplies and stuff are out back." She said, heading for the back door

Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast