Start Ups Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!* - Page 26

Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!*

Rainbow Dash= Best Pony Miles Prower's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Miles Prower on MySpace

Default Re: Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!*

Rave blinked when she saw the sudden change in mood. "Oh, uhmm...He's a Pegasus bully who picked on Me, Babs, and Ladybug for being a...'Blank Flank'. However, he went to more extreme measures, taking into physical bullying. But when we found each other, we scared him off because we told Miss Seed about him." She said, smiling at Plum.

"I never knew he was bullying Babs untill she and Rave finally told me..." Plum said, looking to the fillies.
    Just your average, everyday Brony...who has a Fanfiction account

"Sorry I never told you...I was so scared..." said Ladybug, looking guilty, until Fluttershy pulled her into a hug.

"It wasn't your fault, I know how it feels," Fluttershy said. "I've been bullied before too, I know it hurts," she continued. "She looked to Babs and Rave. "Thank you for helping...Has he bullied you anymore since then?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Since we met up?" Rave started. "Well, we sometimes cross paths with him in school, but he mostly leaves us alone if we are in a group. Sometimes he will catch us alone..." She said, sighing. Vinyl put an arm around her sister. "Yeah well, your a tough one." Vinyl said. Rave looked back at her. "Yeah, well have you ever had your horn pushed to the point of almost breaking?" She asked her. Vinyl looked startled. "Uhm...no. Your telling me he does that to you?" She asked, looking worried. Rave nodded. "Yeah...." She said, wincing a little.

Fluttershy gasped. "That's terrible..." she said. "Your parents know, right?" she asked, her shyness gone and replaced with concern.

Ladybug nodded. "Yeah, we told them...Sis...remember how I said I broke my wing practicing?...He broke it..."

Fluttershy looked calm, but was clearly enraged at the pain that her little sister had suffered. "Well, now that ponies know, they can help you," she said, hugging her sister. "No pony has a right to treat other ponies like that...Plum, you and Babs should probably get to the reunion, me and Vinyl can take these two to Sugar Cube Corner, we can meet there later."

OOC: Who should be Pinkie?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

OOC: I don't care, you can be her if you want. I'm planning on having Rainbow Dash there already talking with Pinkie...and I wanted to be Rainbow...so

Plum looked around, noticing the relatives had started to dissapear. "Yes, we should. Come on Babs, we gotta get there!" She said happily, taking off in a gallop. "See you at Sugar Cube Corner later!" She called behind her, seeing some other relatives running by.

Rave nodded. "Yeah...I'm really looking forward to that Milkshake Vinyl." She said with a smile

Vinyl nodded, having the same smile. "Of Course. After you Fluttershy." She said to her.

OOC: I'll be her. I like Pinkie.

Babs nodded, taking off after her sister. "See yah later!"

"Me too..." said Ladybug, smiling.

Fluttershy nodded. "Alright, that sounds nice..." she said, leading the way towards Sugar Cube Corner. "We've had a lot happen since you were here last time, Ladybug. Other than that Crystal Empire thing...Pinkie ended up cloning herself...A unicorn named Trixie took over the town for a day or two after beating Twilight, then we helped beat her, found out the artifact she was using to power up drove her insane, we're friends now...Vinyl, do you remember that?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Vinyl nodded. "How could I forget? She turned my coat purple, and make my turntable a food table. And poor Octavia, Her Cello was made into rubber. I almost wanted to buck her in the mouth...but then I realized that it would have been a bad idea." She said, chuckling. "But all in all, we learned she was driven by some Alicorn Amulet and she apologized." She added, before leaning over to Rave. "Although I don't think 'Tavi forgave her." She said.

Rave laughed. "Sounds alot better than what happens in Manehatten. Since you left, things have been dull." She said.

---

Plum galloped untill she could see Sweet Apple Acres. There was an entire stampede of Apple Family carts and people on hoof and even a Zeppelin. "Looks like we are just in time!" She called out to Babs

"I'll go meet up with Applebloom!" Babs said to her sister.

OOC: I'd assume things would happen exactly the same as in the episode.

----------

"Well, it wasn't all Trixie's fault. The Alicorn Amulet corrupted her mind," said Fluttershy, looking a little scared. "She'd gotten it to beat Twilight so she'd be taken seriously again, by the time she'd got here, it'd made her want to take over Ponyville...That thing was terrible. I shudder to think who'd intentionally make such a thing..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

OOC: Yeah, time to focus on the others.

Vinyl nodded. "Yeah I know. But it is true. I wonder myself who would make something like that, unless it belonged to the Princesses themselves. But then the question pops up, how did it end up on the Black Market?" She said.

Rave listened intently. "Well, maybe it was stolen. Like during....Discord's era...." She said, shuddering.

Vinyl tapped her chin. "Eh, maybe." She said.

Fluttershy nodded. "I suppose its possible...anyway, Rainbow Dash went to the Wonderbolt Academy! She's not a Wonderbolt yet, but she finished the course top of her class. They're definitely watching her."

"That's great!" said Ladybug, excited. "One step closer to her dream, right?"

OOC: A deleted scene cut for time would've said that.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Vinyl nodded. "Yep. A couple more years and she will be a shoo in. I think they are just waiting for her to get a little older." She explained. "Speaking of which, I think she is over at Sugar Cube Corner right now." She said.

Rave's eyes lit up. "Oh is she now? Cool." She said, happy to meet two of Vinyl's friends at the same time, Fluttershy already being one.

Ladybug smiled. "Auntie Rainbow!" she called, smiling.

"So you never forgot about us while you were there? Not for a second?" asked Pinkie Pie, the ever excitable mare.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Rainbow laughed. "Oh come on Pinkie Pie, how could I forget my friends? I AM the Element of Loyalty after all." She said to her, eating a cupcake. "I just think you over react some times." She said blatantly.

Vinyl walked inside with Rave behind them. "Hey Pinkie Pie, can you get us two Milkshakes? I'll take a Chocolate. What about you Rave?" She asked her.

Rave jumped out from behind Vinyl. "Vanilla!" She called, before finally taking a look around the store.

"I'd like strawberry...if that's ok," said Ladybug. She then smiled. "Hi Auntie Rainbow!" she called, fluttering over to Rainbow Dash.

"Sure! On it!" called Pinkie, zipping off to do just that.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Rainbow turned and smiled. "Vinyl, Fluttershy hey." She said, before looking to Ladybug. "Hey! Long time no see kiddo." She said, lightly ruffling Ladybug's mane. She looked to Vinyl. "Well, Fluttershy has her sister, who's that with you Vinyl?" She asked.

Vinyl smiled. "It's my niece, Rave Beats." She said, gesturing to her.

Rave slightly waved to her.

Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast