Start Ups Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!* - Page 8

Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!*

Rainbow Dash= Best Pony Miles Prower's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Miles Prower on MySpace

Default Re: Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!*

Rave smiled. "This Morning, I had woken up from an awesome night sleep, did some stuff around the house and was bored, then went to the market and got a headache from Ace, and was scared to be bullied again Untill Babs and Plum showed up, then we went and protected Ladybug from Ace, and I made 2 new friends. And now I feel the same, really glad we met, and happy to call you two friends." She said, grinning from ear to ear.

Plum Seed grinned, finishing the Hot Cocoa and putting it in mugs. "Whip Cream?" She asked them.

Rave jumped up "Oh yes please! Lots of it." She said, as plum put a pleasing amount of Whip Cream in the mug, before handing it to Rave. She looked to the others. "Anyone else?" She asked
    Just your average, everyday Brony...who has a Fanfiction account

Babs and Ladybug both nodded. "Yes please."

Babs looked to her friends. "Hard to believe how much things can change in one day, ain't it?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Plum Seed put whip cream in both the mugs and handed it over to the two fillies, before going over and getting the cake.

Rave nodded. "Yeah...That's pretty cool how this day has gone!" She said, before licking her lips and picking up the mug.

"Careful Rave, it still Ho-" Plum Began

Rave quickly set the mug down, hissing. "Bucking Hay that burns!" She yelled, not worrying about screaming curses at the moment. However Plum shot her a look. "Watch what you say now..." She told her. Rave just waved at her before going and getting some cold water. After a while, she came back laughing. "Guess that's what I get, Do now worry about consequences later..." She added, giggling.

Babs had to resist laughing until Rave started herself. "Yeah, I guess," she said, kind of relieved she wasn't the only one who had a habit of cussing from time to time.

Ladybug looked a little uncomfortable at the cussing. "Oh my..." she muttered. She wasn't used to cuss words.

Babs looked to Plum Seed. "So, sis, when do yah think dah storm is gonna let up?" she asked, looking out the window at the rain. She wasn't just worried about building their tree house. She knew Rave and Ladybug needed to get home, unless their parents would let them stay the night.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Plum seed shrugged, before putting three plates of cakes infront of the Fillies. "I don't know. I'm tempted to call the local weather patrol and ask what's going on. I swear, they need to hire some new Pegasi..." She told them

Rave sighed, taking a piece of her cake, and letting it melt on her tongue. It began to feel better after a while. "My mom taught me that if you ever burn your tongue, if you put sugar on your tongue, it helps with the burn." She said, swallowing the icing. "I think something really sugary helps as well..." She added.

Babs nodded. "Dat sounds like pretty good advice," she then tried the cake. "Wow, Pinkie Pie sure makes some good cake, don't she?"

Ladybug nodded after eating some herself. "She does. She also throws really great parties, she helped throw my birthday party a couple times," the little Pegasus chimed in. "That was one of my best birthday parties...well, any birthday party I get to spend with my sister is normally nice...except for the one two years ago at her house...I kind of surprised one of her skunks..." she said, looking embarrassed to admit it.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Skunk? Ew, tough luck." Rave said to ladybug. "Must have been some bad luck that day..." She added, before eating some more cake. "Very moist, I think I might enjoy my visit to Ponyville." She laughed.

Plum Seed walked off, and deciding she is going to call the Weather Patrol and ask why its raining.

Ladybug nodded. "Yeah, it was pretty bad luck. It smelled really nasty too."

Babs nodded. "We've had one get startled and spray near da house, I know dat stinks, but never been sprayed by one," she admitted, and truthfully had no intention of ever having it happen.

Ladybug nodded. "Yeah...but Fluttershy said it was just protecting itself. I actually really like them otherwise, they're able to defend themselves without hurting their attacker...They kind of remind me of my big sister."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah, thats kinda cool. Not fun, but its cool." Rave said with a smile. She finished off her cake before speaking again. "It stinks that the rain had to dampen our club building." She finally said, setting her head on the table.

Plum came walking out. "Actually, just talked with the Weather Patrol head....it's not raining. There's just a lone raincloud over out house." She said, a little annoyance in her tone. "They definitely need to hire new work. Anyways, the cloud will be gone soon..." She said, not looking too happy.

"Dat sure is weird..." said Babs, wondering why one raincloud was directly over their house. "Dat doesn't happen every day..."

Ladybug nodded. "Even if Rainbow Dash can be a bit lazy sometimes, she still always makes sure to clear the sky, and fast. She can clear the entire sky over Ponyville in ten seconds."

Babs blinked. "Dat's kinda hard tah believe."

"But it's true, Fluttershy's seen her do it," Ladybug stated. "...Um...sorry, I know it's hard to believe...but Rainbow Dash is Fluttershy's best friend, and Fluttershy doesn't like lying."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Yeah, it is. They will be clearing it up here shortly." Plum Said, agreeing. She then listened to what ladybug said. "Heh Rainbow Dash...AJ used to tell me alot about her. Her and Applejack are rivals actually, even had a competition once. I used to always hear about her when AJ wrote to me." She said. "But its been a while however...." She added with a small sad face.

Rave just nodded. "10 Seconds? Hmm, she must be a fast flyer then. But like Babs said, I'm going to have to see it myself before I believe that" She mused, looking outside.

Ladybug nodded. "Yeah, she is really fast," she said. "From what Fluttershy said, just challenging her to clear the sky that fast gets her to do it...She also did a Sonic Rainboom," she continued. "She can do it on command now, so maybe she'll do one for us when we get to Ponyville. From what Fluttershy said, it caused all six of them to get their's."

Babs smirked. "Maybe it'll help us get ours then!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Rave nodded. "Yeah, if it got 6 ponies theirs, it should definitely get us ours." She said with a smile. Suddenly, the rain noises stopped, and it looked bright again outside. "Oh Hey, those weather ponies must have cleared the clouds!" Rave exclaimed going to look outside.

Babs ran over and looked out. "Dat;s great! Wow, they really do it quick, didn't they?" she asked, excited they'd be able to get back to work.

"Um...sorry to rain on your parade..." said Ladybug. "But the ground's still wet. We need to let it dry before we can continue working."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Rave giggled. "Heh, heh...Rain on your parade. I see what you did there Ladybug." She said, giggling some more, and hoping she wasn't the only one who got the unintended joke.

Plum Seed just rolled her eyes at Rave's silliness. "Ladybug is right, your going to have to wait till tomorrow most likely before getting back to work." She told Babs

Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast