Start Ups Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!* - Page 5

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!*

Default Re: Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!*

"Alright, I wonder when the lette from Applebloom's group will get here," said Babs, trotting outside and looking at the supplies that had been provided, most of which were larger than she was. "Wow...this is gonna be harder than I thought it'd be," she admitted, looking over the bits and pieces.

Ladybug fluttered over and looked things over. "Oh my...but I would like to at least try. It'll be fun if nothing else, right?" she asked, looking at a board with a somewhat adventurous look.

Ask Pony Discord

Rainbow Dash= Best Pony Miles Prower's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Miles Prower on MySpace

Rave walked outside, and looked at the supply pile. "Well, I can tell you we need to start on the base of the clubhouse...with the porch and stairs and stilts and whatnot..." She said, picking up a piece.

Plum seed walked out, and watched the fillies. "If you really need help, let me know. But that's only if you ask." She said, glancing up at the tree.
    Just your average, everyday Brony...who has a Fanfiction account

"Uh...sis...can yah help us a little gettin' da foundation set?" Babs asked her big sister. "The pillars are...well, bigger than us. We could probably push them up togethe' but we ain't gonna be able tah secure 'em without help."

Ladybug fluttered over to the parts, looking at the pillars. "Um...I'm not VERY good at it...but I can fly, if that can help..." she explained, flying up to a tree branch to demonstrate. "Can that help?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Plum Seed nodded. "Of Course I can." She said, coming over to be ready for when they need to set the foundation.

Rave nodded to Ladybug. "Yeah that could help a good bit." She said, finding a hammer and some nails. "This would be easier if I knew magic.....No matter! Nothing like a good ol' hoof build." She mused, dragging planks over to the area they would set the foundation in.

Babs looked to Rave. She knew Sweetie Belle was starting to learn it, but wasn't good at it yet.

Babs started digging as well, being an Earth Pony and good at it.

"What should I do right now?" asked Ladybug.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Rave looked up to Ladybug. "If you can, try and lift up that post and put it in the holes we dig. If you need help, you can ask Ms. Seed. Once its in, Ms. Seed can pack the dirt back in it.

Plum nodded, coming over to the first hole, incase Ladybug needed some help lifting it.

"Can you help me?" Ladybug asked Plum, knowing right away she wasn't strong enough to lift the post alone. She fluttered over and grabbed it in her hooves, straining to lift it. She managed to get it about halfway before she couldn't lift it anymore. It was helped by Pegasi's natural magic (which negated gravity on something they were pulling) but she still wasn't strong enough.

Ace peaked over at the group from behind a mailbox. "Those rotten blank flanks...no way am I letting them get away with that," he whispered, hiding as he thought things over.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Plum Seed nodded, before grabbing onto the pillar and lifting it into place. She then packed in the dirt for the foundations first Pillar. Once it was in, the Pillar was only about 1 foot higher than her. She then did the same for the other 3 pillars, before finally getting the foundation set. "Alright, now you guys just gotta build the floor, then start working on the walls and roof." She said with a smile.

"Alright!" Rave said, grabbing a plank and putting it between two of the pillars. She Held up the first side and began to hammer it in. "Can someone grab that other side?" She asked one of her friends

Babs Seed trotted over and grabbed the other side. Ladybug, being in the proper position, flew in and placed the nails in position for Rave to hammer in, Rave being stronger than she was. "We're workin' pretty good as a team, ain't we?" Babs pointed out, giving a smile. She was glad she and her friends where working together well. It was good to see.

A burst of green fire flew in and materialized into a scroll above Plum Seed's head.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Plum Seed felt a letter hit her head. "Oh hey, a letter came in." She said to the other girls. She picked it up and showed it to Babs. "It belongs to you, so you can Open it." She said with a smile.

Rave hammered in the other side and smiled. "Oh Cool! They must have replied." She said, setting her things down and going over to Plum, taking the letter. She opened it then handed it to Babs. "Here ya are." She said

Babs gave a smile and opened the letter. "'Dear Manehatten Cutie Mark Crusaders; It's great tah hear yah already got a two members! My name is Applebloom, I'm Babs' cousin. I'm Scootaloo, wow, Rave's aunt is Vinyl Scratch?! Dats awesome! She's almost as cool as Rainbow Dash (Applebloom: Don't take offense tah dat, Rave, Rainbow's her idol). I'm Sweetie Belle! Ladybug is Fluttershy's little sister? Wow! She should come and compete in the Sisterhooves Social next year!'" Babs read.

"Sisterhooves Social?" asked Ladybug, confused.

"It's a competition my cousins hold on their farm, big sisters enter with their little sisters and do a bunch of events togetha," Babs explained.

"Oh...sounds nice..." Ladybug said shyly.

Babs nodded, then looked back to the letter. "'As for advice on your treehouse, Miss Twilight says she'll mail some construction books tah yah tah help along with the capes. Hope we can see yah in person soon! Signed Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo'," she read.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Rave smiled. "Rainbow Dash cooler than Auntie Vinyl? Hmm, I'm going to have to be the judge of that." She said with a smile. "But really, I might have to meet this Rainbow Dash if we ever go to Ponyville, That filly Scootaloo made her sound interesting." She added.

"Oh Look at that, a book and you girls will get some capes. How cool is that?" She asked them with a smile. "Seems like you got some good friends down in Ponyville, and who knows....I might take you guys down for a visit...one day." She added

Babs nodded, giving a smile. "They're good friends, no doubt about dat," she said, looking to Rave. "Well, Rainbow Dash did save the world...twice...But your Aunt is pretty awesome too. I bet Rainbow's a fan of hers," she replied. "Alright, should we get back to work on the foundation while we wait?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Rave laughed a little. "Well, with the kind of music my Aunt makes, I wouldn't be surprised." Rave said, before nodding to the next question. "Sounds good to me!" She said, going back over to the pillars, and putting up the next board. She began to hammer in the first side while she waited for the others to get set.

Babs hurried to her position and Ladybug flew up and put the nails in place for Rave.

-------

Ace flew to a safe distance, remembering how wind currents worked from his minute amount of weather manipulation classes. He flew around and generated a small vortex, basically a miniature dust devil. Not big enough to be suspicious, but enough to blow a strong wind in the fillies direction.

Ask Pony Discord

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast