Start Ups Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!* - Page 35

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast

Thread: Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!*

Default Re: Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!*

Applejack rubbed the back of her head. "Well...Ah'll give a listen, my other attempts tah make it memorable didn't quite go accordin' to plan. We still had a good reunion in the end though. What's the idea?"

Ask Pony Discord

Rainbow Dash= Best Pony Miles Prower's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Miles Prower on MySpace

"Well, tha subject of the Sonic Rainboom came up, and tha idea came up to have Rainbow over here do tha Sonic Rainboom while our relatives are leavin'" She said with a smile. "And since we all wanna see a Rainboom, we thought that this might be a good place tah do it" She added.

Rainbow stepped forward. "I know you told me to stop practicing over your field when I was trying to do the Rainboom in the first place, on account of me running into your trees and stuff, but since I can do it on command, im certain I won't mess up this time." She said, rubbing the back of her head.
    Just your average, everyday Brony...who has a Fanfiction account

Applejack gave it some thought. "Well, Ah can't say that wouldn't be amazin', but let meh check with the family first," the farm pony said, walking over and seeing if they'd be alright with it. "Ok, they're fine with it," she replied, looking to Rainbow. "Where yah gonna do it so they know where tah look?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Rainbow tapped her chin. "I guess at the entrance of Sweet Apple Acres. That way they see it as they are leaving. Think of it as, a 'goodbye Ponyville' kind of thing." She said with a smirk.

Apple Bloom nodded. "The exit would work...It's got a good view of tah place as well." She said.

Applejack nodded and relayed the message to the rest of the Apples. "Alright, we're ready when you are!"

Babs lead the group over to the new barn where the exit was plain in sight.

"This is going to be so awesome!" Scootaloo exclaimed, absolutely ecstatic.

Ladybug nodded. "It'll be really cool," she said, turning to look where the Rainboom would occur.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Rave stood next to Ladybug and Babs. "Bet ya what we do while down here would probably never happen in Manehatten" She said, watching for the Rainboom.

Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom followed suit, ready to see it.

Rainbow Dash saltuted and hovered up. "It will be just like the Wedding, but alot more better and cooler." She said, before taking off to the back of the farm. Rainbow waited untill she saw the dust cloud, signaling the movement of the family. Smirking, she took off at full speed for the exit, the cone already forming around her body. She grit her teeth as she push foward, fighting the barrier as much as she could. Just before she hit the exit, she angled herself upwards as she felt her body slip through the barrier and began to propel forward...

Boom. That what all Rainbow had thought as she shot forward, a Rainbow trail behind her, and a massive Rainboom surrounding the sky, big enough that all of Ponyville and then some would have seen it.

Rave just stood there, eyes wide in wonder.

Bab's and Ladybug's reactions were nigh identical to Rav's as they looked up at the Sonic Rainboom in awe.

Scootaloo, however, was ecstatic to finally see her mentor's famous Sonic Rainboom in action. She'd unfortunately missed it at the wedding, it was amazing!

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Rainbow Dash cheered as she looked behind her. She absolutely loved the feeling of speed. She came around for a pass, and flew over the waving relatives. She smiled, happy they liked it.

Sweetie Belle smiled. "And that my friends is the Sonic Rainboom." She stated, happily watching.

Suddenly, Plum Seed came running up to the group, before stopping next to them, seeing the Rainboom. "Well, at first I was going to ask what was going on...but I think I see it now." She said, smiling at the sky.

Scootaloo was going into fangirl overdrive, gushing about what she just saw.

Babs shook off her shock and looked to Plum. "Yeah, pretty cool, ain't it?" she asked, smiling up at the sky. "Dat is impressive, dat's for sure."

Applejack waved goodbye to the relatives. "That was a mighty fine idea yah had tah close the reunion like that."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Apple Bloom smiled. "Thanks sis, but we wouldn't have had it ifn' weren't for Babs ahn her friends." She said, motioning to them. "They mostly came up with the idea. We just agreed and followed through." She added.

Rave shook herself out the trance and smiled at the mention of her and her friends. "And I'm pretty sure we thank you. We wouldn't have been down here if you hadn't had made friends with Babs, and had her find us to make the Manehatten branch." She said to them.

Applejack chuckled. "Well, yah had a good idea all around," she said, looking up to Rainbow. "Mighty impressive, Rainbow Dash. No wonder you graduated top of yer class at the Wonderbolt Academy," she replied, knowing that didn't make her a Wonderbolt yet, but that it meant a lot to her.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Rainbow flew over and beamed. "Of course I graduated Top of the Class. I am a grade a Wonderbolt. Surprised when they didn't ask me to be one right then and there." She said, allowing her boastful side to show greatly.

Applejack chuckled. "Well Ah'm sure you'll become one someday, sugar cube, and Ah will say, Ah'm real proud of yah for puttin' your morals first in all of that..." she said, truly proud of her close friend. Rainbow had been willing to give up her life's dream to do the right thing, why wouldn't she be proud?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Rainbow just kicked at the ground, her cheeks turning light pink.

"Well, I think we are going to be here for around a week. I say we get some Crusading in, since all of us are here." Rave suggested to the other crusaders.

"Yeah!" said Scootaloo. "But we're not trying water sking for a bit, but you should be there for that..."

Ladybug gave it some thought. "Um...maybe we could try helping Fluttershy with her animals?"

"We already tried that," said Scootaloo.

"Not exactly," Fluttershy said, timidly. "You kind of just zipped around scaring them...I could show you how you're supposed to take care of them if you want me too."

Ask Pony Discord

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast