Start Ups Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!* - Page 3

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!*

Default Re: Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!*

Ace actually took a few trots back at the sight of not only another filly he bullied standing up to him, but an adult. "You little snitch!"

"Yeah, I'm a snitch. But I'd rathe be a snitch than you right now," Babs replied, then got serious. "Untie the filly and get the buck out of here before my siste has tah drag yah off tah your mothe."

Ace took a few hoof steps back, looking up at Plum before nervously going over and untieing Ladybug, though he let her fall on the ground without catching. However, when he looked back, he was surprised to see Babs right up in front of him. She gave him the most frighting look she could, surprising him and sending him falling backwards into a trash can himself. The older pegasus foal quickly fled in embarrassment and shame.

Ladybug curled up, still crying and holding her head. "Y-you're not going to hurt me...a-are you?"

"What? I'd never think of it," said Babs, stepping aside so Rave and Plum could come over. "Plum, I think she's hurt."

Ask Pony Discord

Rainbow Dash= Best Pony Miles Prower's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Miles Prower on MySpace

Rave came over to Ladybug and stood next to Babs. "Neither would I. I would have bucked him so hard Celestia would have felt it if he had seriously hurt you. I still want to hit him for causing me pain...." She said, growling at the fleeting figure of Ace.

Plum came over, her 'motherly' instincts kicking in. "Oh are you hurt bad? Where does it hurt the most?" She asked, noticing her holding her head. She quickly looked over her head for any signs of extensive damage. While she did that, she continued to talk. "What's your name little one?" She asked her, trying anything to make her calm
    Just your average, everyday Brony...who has a Fanfiction account

Ladybug sniffled. She took her hooves off her head. She had a painful looking lump, but nothing serious. "M-my name is Ladybug..." she said quietly, hiding behind her rather long mane timidly.

Babs put a hoof on Rave's shoulder. "I can tell yah from experience, that ain't a good idea," she said, then looked a little guilty. "It's a long story, but trust me, it's easy tah go from getting payback on a bully tah being one," she explained, looking down. 'Or tryin to avoid being bullied by hangin with them. "Anyway, this is just the thing I was talkin about. For once he's the one who's runnin with his tail between his legs. This is way I said we should stick togethe, bullies like tah pick on someone weaker than them, but don't take kindly tah being outnumbered."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Plum Seed just nodded, taking a look at the bump and smiled. "Well Hello there Ladybug, I'm Plum Seed. It's great meeting you." She said softly, before standing up. "She's okay, a nasty looking bump on her head though, but it's nothing serious. We can take these two home and get her an ice bag..." She said, before looking to Ladybug and Rave. "If that's okay with you two."

Rave nodded before replying to Babs. "Yeah well, I still would get him at least....for Ladybug's sake." She said with a smile. She may not have wanted to hit him after what Babs said, but she did mean it. The Poor Filly is too timid to be bullied. She then turned to said filly and smiled. "And my name is Rave Beats." She said, before nodding about the sticking together part.

"And I agree, if us three stick together, there is nothing he can do to us." She said with a smile

Babs gave a nod. She turned to Rave, now back to looking friendly. "Babs Seed, glad to meet yah," she said, giving a smile.

Ladybug gave a nod to Plum, before looking to the two. "Um...hi. Thanks for helping me," the timid little pegasus replied, before looking up at Plum. "My...um...tail really hurts," she said shyly. It felt like it'd almost been pulled out by the roots.

"Ace used tah do that tah me, it ain't fun," Babs replied, shuddering. "Hey...yah remind me of a mare in Ponyvile, she's a friend of my cousin Applejack."

Ladybug suddenly looked happier. "You're related to Applejack? She's my big sister Fluttershy's friend...um...I don't like to brag about that...not that I'm ashamed! I love my sister...it's just...I don't like being the center of attention..." she explained, knowing her sister being one of the savior's of Equestria would attract attention.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Plum Seed just smiled. "I'll be sure to add that to the list of things to tend to when we get home." She said, before listening to the interaction of the 3 fillies.

"So you two are related to those 'Elements of Harmony' ponies? Thats pretty cool, I didn't know Auntie Vinyl knew them. She told me about these 6 ponies she was friends with, Applejack and Fluttershy being two of them, but her knowing them makes my Aunt even cooler!" She said, before slightly blushing about her excitement. "Heheh, Sorry about that. It's just I'm Related to the DJ PON-3, also known as Vinyl Scratch. She played at the reception for that 'Royal Wedding' ordeal in Canterlot, if you didn't know it was her." She said, feeling like she was just spouting information about her

Babs smiled. "Wow! That's pretty cool! Looks like we're all related to someone famous!"

Ladybug smiled a little bit. "Fluttershy said friends can share a special connection before they even met, like she does with her friends...I guess we do too," she said, giving a small smile.

Babs chuckled. "Yeah, looks like it," she then remembered they needed to help Ladybug. "Lets get yah to our place, we can talk more there," she said, looking up at Plum Seed to lead the way.

OOC: Skip to their house?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

OOC: Sure

Plum Seed handed Ladybug a bag of ice and a small bottle of some of this herbal shampoo stuff. "Just put this Ice on your head to help heal the bump, and AJ had given me this to use when I used to have pains from my Mane getting stretched while I slept. Said some local herbalist made it, just lather your tail in this when you take a bath or shower tonight, and it should heal your roots and fix the pain right away. Trust me, it does wonders." She said, setting the bottle next to Ladybug and smiled

Rave looked around the home. "Nice place you have here Babs, its cozy." She said, referring to the warmth of the house, since it was almost December.

OOC: Good ol' Zecora. She can make just about anything for any problem :P

Ladybug smiled. "Thank you, Miss Seed," she said, politely. "I think that was Zecora. Fluttershy says she's a nice Zebra who gives her herbs for her animals sometimes."

Babs gave a smile. "Yeah, it is," she replied, trotting over. She pointed to a picture. "That's AJ and Applebloom," she explained, smiling. "And that's the last family reunion, we haven't been there, never really got the chance, but...well, you see how big the whole family is," she explained, not able to name half of them. She had no idea how AJ managed to do it.

Ladybug looked at the picture. "There are a lot of ponies."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Plum Seed walked over, nodding. "Yes, the Apple family goes all over Equestria. We have relatives from Ponyville, Trottingham, Los Pegasus, Fillydelphia, Appleloosa, and many more." She said, forgetting the rest of the names. "Each with their own farm. Most of them have Apple Orchards, save for the Oranges and us." She said, motioning to Babs and her. "We mostly just sell seeds, can't really grow anything in a city like this." She explained

Rave was wowed by how many ponies there were. "That must be like, a bazillion ponies. Your family is big." She said, not used to seeing such a huge family

Babs nodded. "It's a livin though," she said, though she didn't honestly care for it much. She found the Apple Family's lifestyle a bit more her speed. But even then, she wasn't sure that's what she wanted to do. "And yeah, the family's pretty big. Hehe, Applebloom told me about these two constallions dat tried to swendle them out of their farm. After the two of 'em got ran off by the townsfolk, they were sure in for a rude awakenin when they realized their little con wasn't workin anywhere else. They needed apples, and our family makes about ninty percent of Equestria's," she explained with a chuckle.

"Alright, now dat we're here, Ladybug, I was wonderin if I could ask yah somethin," the filly said, looking to her new friend.

Ladybug blinked. "Um...I guess..."

"My cousin Applebloom and her friends started this club called the Cutie Mark Crusaders, it's so blank flanks like the three of us can help each other earn their Cutie Marks and watch each others backs," the Earth Pony filly explained. "So bullies like Ace can't pick on 'em so easy since there's a group of 'em."

"Oh...that sounds nice," said Ladybug, softspoken, but sounding genuinely interested.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Rave came over next to Babs and smiled. "Yeah, we make a great team, and hope you would like to join. We would love to have you." She said to Ladybug, smiling. "So, what do ya say?" She asked, holding out a hoof. "You in?"

Plum just smiled. She was happy to see Babs making friends, and began to think about their parents biggest wish. She remembered the conversation she had with Mom and Dad, when Babs was at her lowest self-esteem. "Plum, we want you to really look out for her. Help her through her time in need when we cant, and most importantly, help her find some friends. Genuine Friends, that will always be there for her. That is our biggest wish." Plum felt herself nod, before muttering "See Mom and Dad, I told you...I would keep my promise." She quietly said, with just enough tears coming to her eyes to make them wet.

Ladybug blinked. "Oh...no one's ever asked me to join a club before..."

"First time for everything," said Babs, smiling.

Ladybug thought about it. They had protected her. She's still be at Ace's mercy without them. They seemed really nice too. She already saw them as friends, and she really wanted to find her Cutie Mark too. "...Ok, I'm in," she said, shaking Rave's hoof, then Babs'. "So...what now?"

Babs blinked. "Dat's...a good question..." she admitted. She gave it thought, what now? What did Applebloom and her friends have they needed? She then got the idea. "We need some place tah meet."

"You mean like a club house?" asked Ladybug, looking interested.

"Yeah, Applebloom and her friends have a treehouse. Sis, yah got any ideas?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Plum Seed quickly wiped her eyes and looked up "Huh? Oh. Well, we got that tree in the backyard. We could build a Treehouse of sorts if that's what you guys want." She said, bringing a smile up again.

Rave put a hoof to her chin "Hmmm, I guess a Treehouse could work. What do y'all think?" She asked her other friends

"Yeah, sounds awesome," said Babs, giving a smile. "Lets do it!"

"Yeah...sounds like fun..." Ladybug said, looking out at the tree. "So...do we have a cheer or something?"

"They normally yelled 'Cutie Mark Crusaders' and whatever they were doing at the top of their lungs," Babs explained. "So...Cutie Mark Crusaders Tree House Builders I guess?"

"Um...fine by me...On three?" Ladybug asked.

Ask Pony Discord

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast