Start Ups Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!* - Page 20

Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!*

Rainbow Dash= Best Pony Miles Prower's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Miles Prower on MySpace

Default Re: Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!*

"Actually, I was interesting in meeting this 'Rainbow Dash' That Scootaloo spoke so high of. That and seeing Vinyl Scratch again!" She said, jumping around. "So yes, this will be a fun time, for all of us." She said with a smile

Plum Seed smiled at the fillies excitement. She really hoped they could go with them.
    Just your average, everyday Brony...who has a Fanfiction account

Ladybug nodded with a smile. "Me too..." she said, then peaked out. "Oh! My parents are here!" she said, smiling. Her father was a Pegasus pony with white fur and a blue mane and tail, a cloud his Cutie Mark. Her mother was a cream colored pegasi with a pink tail and mane, a blue bow wrapped around her tail. Her cutie mark was five poseys.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Plum Seed nodded, and opened the door for them. "Ah, you must be Ladybug's parents. My name is Plum Seed." She said, greeting them. "Pleasure meeting you Mr. and Mrs...?" She asked, a soft smile on her face.

Rave stood next to Babs and looked over to Ladybug. "It was great hanging out with you. Glad we made friends." She said to her with a smile.

"My name is Posey," said Ladybug's mother, in a somewhat timid voice, she gave Plum Seed a small smile as she looked around the home.

"My name is Cloud Blitz," said her father, seeming less timid than the rest of his family. "Nice house you got here," he remarked, looking around.

Babs nodded too. "Same here."

Ladybug smiled back. "It was great to get to know both of you," she said, smiling happily. "You're both really nice."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Plum Seed smiled. "Thank you. It was great having Ladybug over. I'm very certain the other fillies enjoyed it as well." She said. "I'm actually glad we get to meet in person, because I kinda had a question to ask of you. Well a few actually. First, Ladybug talks of having a sister down in Ponyville, correct?" She asked them

Rave nodded. "Yeah, you are too." She said to her. "Hopefully we will get to hang out again soon..." She added, looking to the 'grown-ups' at the door talking.

Cloud Blitz smiled as she talked about Ladybug. "Yes, Fluttershy," he replied.

Posey smiled. "We're very proud of Fluttershy. We're kind of worried about the things she gets involved with, saving the world and all...but we couldn't be prouder to have one of Equestria's heroes as our daughter."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Plum Seed nodded. "Well, it would so happen Me and my sister are related to one of Fluttershy's friends, Applejack. Our family has a reunion coming in a couple of days, and Ladybug and her friends saw this as an opportunity to tag along with us, and see some other friends of theirs down in Ponyville as well. So I would like to ask permission to take her along with me and my Sister, Babs Seed, seeing as she has family in Ponyville she could stay and visit with while there, as long as it was okay with you two first." She explained to them.

Ladybug walked up. "Please, I...I really want to see Fluttershy and meet Bab's cousin Applebloom and her friends..."

Cloud Blitz looked concerned. "I don't know...Ponyville can be dangerous sometimes..."

"Honey...I think it'd be alright," said Posey, getting her husband and daughter's attention. When Posey, Fluttershy, or Ladybug spoke up, they normally meant it. "Fluttershy would never let anything happen to her baby sister," she explained. "Fluttershy loves her, and I think Fluttershy could handle anything that might come up."

Cloud Blitz listened devoutly to his wife and slowly nodded. "You have a good point..."

OOC: Cloud Blitz is basically the kind of person who loves his family and, because they're such timid ponies, has developed to be very protective of them because of it.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"And if Fluttershy isn't near by, you also have me. There are alot of responsible adults that can take care of her." Plum added, taking into account.

Rave walked up and stood next to Ladybug. "So can she go? I'm certain we would all enjoy it" She asked with puppy dog like eyes.

Babs joined her friends.

Cloud Blitz gave it thought. "Do you promise to be careful around Fluttershy's skunks this time?"

Ladybug blushed in embarrassment. "Yes...I promise, daddy."

Cloud Blitz smiled. "Alright, if its alright with Fluttershy, she can go."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Woohoo!" Rave said, happy with excitment. "Now all I gotta to is talk with my parents and its all set." She added.

Plum Seed smiled. "Thank you Mr. Cloud Blitz and Mrs. Posey. And thank you again for letting Ladybug stay the night. We all had a wonderful time." She said, patting Ladybug on her back. "Hope to see you in a couple of Days Ladybug." She said, saying her goodbye.

Rave trotted up and pulled Ladybug in a hug. "See ya soon!" She said.

Babs hugged Ladybug as well, who hugged them both back.

Posey nodded. "You're quite welcome. We're just glad Ladybug had fun and got some new friends..."

Cloudblitz nodded. "Oh, and that reminds me, we've been by here a few times, but I didn't know you had a tree house in your yard, the kids must really enjoy that."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Plum Seed chuckled slightly. "Actually, these three just finished building this today." She explained. "We had started on it yesterday, but thanks to Manehatten's poor weather upkeep, we couldn't do any work. Then today they finished the house and have a bookcase in there." She told them. "Basically its their clubhouse that they built." She added with a smile.

Rave broke the hug and waved goodbye to her friend.

Both's jaws dropped. "These three built an entire tree house by themselves?" Cloud Blitz asked in disbelief.

"Miss Plum Seed helped, but...yeah, we did..." Ladybug said bashfully.

Cloud Blitz ruffled his daughter's mane. "That's quite impressive. You tree are quite creative, aren't you?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Rave nodded. "Yeah! We have what it takes to be a team. We didn't get any cutie marks out of it, but it was still fun!" She added, a smile on her face.

Plum Seed smiled. "Yes, they are quite imaginative, and they also have their own charm. My sister picked some good friends." She said, putting a leg around her sister lovingly.

Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast