Start Ups Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!* - Page 2

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!*

Rainbow Dash= Best Pony Miles Prower's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Miles Prower on MySpace

Default Re: Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!*

Rave hissed with pain as she felt pressure on her horn, She absolutely hated Ace, and wished she could use magic so she could fight back, but all she could do was scream in pain and attempt to hit Ace, hoping somepony would hear her dismay.

--
    Plum Seed nodded, looking for both of the fillies she could have sworn she heard someone screaming, but couldn't really tell

OOC: yes, it posted on the iPod this time

Bab's ears pricked. She got a little closer and listened. She gave a gasp. "Sis! It's dat filly! She's tah one who's screamin!" she exclaimed, knowing Rave's voice by now She knew what must be happening, Ace must be hurting her.

----

"Come on, say it!" Ace said with a sadistic smirk. He then heard hoofsteps heading for them. "Darn it!" he exclaimed, letting Rave go. "This ain't over, blank flank!" he stated, flying off.

"It's comin from over here, sis!" called Babs, running into the ally. She saw the other filly. "Looks like Ace took off," she stated, galloping over to Rave. "Yah alright?" she asked, looking at the unicorn filly.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Plum Seed followed her sister when she confirmed the suspicions of someone screaming. She noticed the colt flying away before she entered behind Babs

--

Rave muttered a few choice words under her breath, before wiping away the tears from her eyes. "I hate him...." She said as she heard hoofsteps come behind her. When a filly asked if she was alright, she instantly recognized the voice. "Apart from the headache, I'm good" She said, her accent resembling her Aunt in a way. She looked up and saw Babs Seed and her sister, the ones who must have heard her cries.
    Just your average, everyday Brony...who has a Fanfiction account

Babs gave a sigh of relief. "No good snake must've ran for it," she said, looking around. She then looked to Rave, noticing the tear stains and figuring what happened. She couldn't blame her. Sweetie had told her about how bad it hurt to be hit in the horn the right way (though Sweetie's experiences were less...intentional), having it bent had to be horrible. "We've seen each othe a few times but neve really met. I'm Babs Seed, this is my siste Plum," she explained, pointing to her older sister. She then extended a hoof. "What's yer name?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Rave looked up to Babs Seed. "Name? Right my name...Name is Rave Beats" She said, shaking Babs hoof, before holding her head again. It hurt her head a lot, and didn't quite enjoy the loud noises of the city due to her headache.

Plum Seed sighed. "That must have hurt, If I had medicine I would give you some..." She said sympathetically. "It is nice meeting you though."

"I has a friend who's a unicorn, she said da same thing," Babs replied, looking at the filly's horn, glad it wasn't damaged. "Anyway, I was actually lookin for yah and dat othe filly Ace likes tah pick on," she explained. "Look, we're all...blank flanks," she said, trying her best to fight the urge to cover her own flank with her tail. "He picks on all of us. My friends in Ponyville had da same problem with bullies. They made this club, da Cutie Mark Crusaders, so they could find their Cutie Marks togethe and help watch each othe's backs when the bullies come along. I'm startin the Manehatten Branch and I was wonderin if yah were interested in joinin. We'd just try tah find our special talents as friends and stick togethe so we can have each othe's backs. What do yah say?" she asked, trying to sound as friendly as she could.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Rave thought about it. She would really like to have a way to get away from Ace, as well as get her cutie mark. And her aunt was always telling her to make friends. "Yeah...sure. That sounds..good. I think I would like that." She said with a half smile.

"So, Cutie Mark Crusaders eh, interestin' name I suppose" she remarked

"My cousin Applebloom and her friends came up with it," said Babs, thinking about it. "They live in Ponyville, I went there a little bit ago," she explained, giving a smile. "They're sendin me some more capes, one of their siste's makes it," she explained. "I'll give yah one when it gets here."

"I'd tell yah more about myself, but we're tryin to find that other filly Ace keeps bullyin, yah know, the pegasus," Babs said. "I'd rathe find her before Ace does. He's always the hardest on her. Any idea where she might be?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Rave thought back to when she last say the Pegasus. "Uhm, Last I saw her she was over near the Farmers Market. But that was about 25 minutes ago, so she could be anywhere now, although I think she is still in this area." Rave said, thinking.

Plum Seed spoke up. "Well, we better hurry, if he could do something like that to you, we definitely need to find that poor Pegasus, I would hate to know what he does to her." She said, turning around and heading out the alley

Babs followed her sister quickly. She looked to Rave as they walked. Truth be told, she wasn't as open or outspoken as she looked as a bully. She'd become a bully in the first place because she was beat down so much. She'd recruited Rave, sure, but she wasn't sure what to do next. "So...uh...what yah interested in?" she asked, keeping her eyes out for Ace or the pegasus. He'd broke the poor girl's wing once. It wasn't on purpose, but still. The poor girl was too afraid of him to say anything, she was really shy and timid. In fact, she reminded Babs of a pony she saw in Ponyville, one of AJ's friends.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Well, my Aunt is a DJ Pony, so I guess music." She said, looking out for the filly. "One day, I want to make music like her, I think it would be awesome." She replied. "What about you?" She asked Babs.

Plum Seed kept walking, listening to the conversation while looking our for the Pegasus. She hoped in her heart that they found her soon, because she figured if he was out and bullied Rave, he would be willing to do the same to her.

Babs gave it some thought. "Well my Aunt and Uncle Orange run a big business, but I'm not really into dat. The rest of the family mainly grows apples, I'm not really sure dat's for me either. I like cartoons I guess. I'm pretty fast when I want tah be, and I do like sports and stuff," she explained, a little nervously. She was a tomcolt, she wouldn't argue with that, but she wasn't really sure what she wanted. "I guess dats part of da reason I'm so sensitive about my blank flank, I don't really know what I like enough to have an idea were da start."

-----------

Ladybug was running. She could fly, but she knew she wasn't fast enough to outfly Ace. She cowered in an ally as he approached. "I'm in a bad mood, blank flank," he said, looking angry.

"P-please, d-don't hurt me..." the filly begged, fear induced tears in her eyes.

Ace slowly approached her, causing her to back up until her back was to the wall. "Oh come on, don't be like that," he said, wrapping a hoof around her head and painfully grinding his hoof into her head, causing her to give several cries of pain. "Breaking your wing was an accident. Why would I put one of my favorite playmates off the street like that on purpose?" he asked, grabbing one of her feathers with his mouth and pulling it out sharply, causing her to let out a cry of pain. "You know, there's something I've missed since Bad Seed cut her tail," he said, showing his larger size by picking the filly up and tying her tail to the handle of a trash can. He let her go so she swung a little and she let out a cry of pain as both her tail was pulled by her own weight and she smacked her head into the side of the trashcan hard enough she saw stars.

Ace chuckled, watching her wrap her front legs around aching head, full on crying from pain and fear. "Yeah, I've definitely missed being able to do this, lets find an audience and it'll be just like old times."

Ladybug gasped. "Please...don't..." she begged, the pain from hanging by her tail almost unbearable (her head was hurting pretty bad too), but the thought of being laughed at by a group of her fellow foals scared her worse. She didn't like crowds, let alone being mocked by them.

OOC: Hope Ace isn't coming off as too brutal.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Plum Seed's ears perked as she heard more screaming, and it was a filly. "Oh No...I have a bad feeling about what I just heard." She said. She began moving towards the sound, before Rave went running past her.

"Come on, we gotta hurry! She's too innocent and shy of a pony to get hurt!" She said, running as fast as her hooves could carry her. Inside, she was afraid because of Ace, but she knew that they had to get to her. Plum Seed took off after her, following her trail

Babs ran as fast as she could, showing what she'd meant and catching up with Rave pretty easily. She was just ashamed the most recent use she'd put it to was bullying her cousin and her friends, she never wanted to do that. She was genuinely worried for the pegasus. Ace was obviously in a bad mood, and that filly was his favorite victim. She was just too easily scared to tell anyone what he did. It was awful. She didn't notice she'd outpaced Rave and was now running ahead.

--------

"Blank Flank, blank flank, blank flank..." chanted Ace, giving a laugh as Ladybug started crying harder. "Now, let's go get an audience."

"Yah already got one."

Ace turned, looking to see Babs standing at the ally opening, surprising Ladybug just as much. "Well, if it isn't little Bad Seed. Come back from wherever it is you ran off to?"

"Yeah, I did," Babs said, turning the same glare she'd gave Diamond and Silver Spoon on Ace. "And I'm not gonna let yah keep pickin on the foals around here like yah run the place."

Ace chuckled. "Little Bad Seed got herself a spine while she was gone," he mocked, approaching her. "And a cape too, who do you think you are? Superstallion?"

"I'm a Cutie Mark Crusader."

"How cute. Well, just how are you going to stop me?"

"Maybe I'll tell your mothe about your bad attitude," Babs said, giving a rather intimidating smirk.

Ace actually recoiled a bit. "You wouldn't!"

"I would," Babs replied, not backing down. She was sick of Ace. Sick of being a victim of him.

Ace snarled. "And what makes you think she'll believe you?"

"Cause I'm ain't alone, yah sick buck," Babs spat back, giving a smirk as she heard hoofsteps behind her, Ace's eyes going wide.

OOC: I'm going to give Babs a little bit of a potty mouth (by pony standards and their cusswords, not real ones). It seems in character for her.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Rave came up behind Babs, seeing the look on Ace's face, and began to smile. "So, I hear you got a thing against Blank Flanks Ace." She said, standing next to Babs. "That's a shame really, 'cause I was really hoping we could have made up and been friends..." She said, sarcasm dripping from her voice. "Now untie her from that trashcan, if you will..." She demanded

Plum Seed walked into the alley, but didn't get up close. She didn't have too, Ace could clearly see her in the back. She was only there to make sure nopony got hurt, seriously hurt that is.

OOC: Thats fine, I had Rave with that too, if you didn't notice me mention her saying 'a few choice words' when Babs and Plum found her

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast