The Color of PokeDollars - (Blake Belladonna & Lyrebird)

Thread: The Color of PokeDollars - (Blake Belladonna & Lyrebird)

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default The Color of PokeDollars - (Blake Belladonna & Lyrebird)

@Blake Belladonna

Petalburg City - Hoenn.

It was a great morning in Petalburg where a young man was sitting on pool table trying to get a ball into the left pocket. He was surrounded by three girls around him as he lined up his shot and then looked up. "Babes and babe, blow on this cue for me for good luck. Hmm?" The male with blonde hair, black eyes and a decent build standing around 6'3" smirked to the blonde woman next to him. She blew on the cue for him as he then lined up his shot and with a little push got his shot to go in.

"WOO!!! And ladies that is the kill that is going to make me the Pokemon Champ of the world and don't worry there is enough Harv to go around for all you pretty babes. Now I'll see you babes later, you know I'll be here quite a bit." Harvey got up as they played some Phil Collins (or at least the Pokemon version of him). In front of him was a girl with red hair and brown eyes sitting on a bar stool wearing a black top and a purple skater skirt with black heels. Her long red hair, wavy near the bottom but straight near the top was an easy catch for the Harvey.

"Pretty bird, did your dad do what his job?" Harvey sat down next to her with a smile and two fingers signaled straight to the bartender.

She looked at him and didn't give an inch. Not a smile or an expression of interest, just an emotionless face. "It wasn't easy watching my father trying to bang Birch's 22 year old daughter so I could steal his Pokemon, do you know how hard it is to have your father trying to screw a girl your age. It ain't pretty at all Harv but it was easier than living with my Team Rocket drug selling mother. It ain't pretty in my family, I want a new life and then I don't know why my step-brother is as well." The woman answered as one white wine glass and a beer were placed in front of them.

"We are just waiting for your brother, Pamela? That shouldn't be a problem, he should be around here." Harvey looked at her and then turned his gaze around the bar to find Pamela's step-brother while hoping their father and his mentor would come soon after romping with Birch's daughter.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Color of PokeDollars - (Blake Belladonna & Lyrebird)

"I've been right here the whole timmmmme." From their left, the voice of Pamela's step brother Tyler could be heard. He was clearly a little tipsy. "I don't understand why your father must act so..." He said to Pamela with a frown. "It's simply barbaric."

"Now now why must you use such harsh words Tyler." From the other side of the room, a booming voice could be heard. Pamela's father had returned from his latest conquest. Even though the man was aging, he was aging gracefully and it was clear that in his youth he had been quite handsome. "And yes young Harvey I got the job done... I always do."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Color of PokeDollars - (Blake Belladonna & Lyrebird)

"I don't need to listen to this," Pamela shook her head hoping not to listen to the her father's stories. "Anyway I got the three Pokemon. Stolen perfectly from right under Nurse Joy," Pamela smiled as she threw a Pokeball to Tyler and Harvey while keeping one to herself. "They contain 3 Pokemon each all different from each other, so good luck on whatever we get. Then after this we will leave for Rustboro and through Petalburg Forest right."

Pamela walked to Tyler. "Open your Pokeball right now."