Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka) - Page 9

Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka)

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

OOC: Wow. XD

Tetsuo wasn't surprised Yuma would want to see the duel. Still, he didn't really care for Yuma to see, so he tried to think of some excuse for him not to. "Almost, but... Uh, Yuma, shouldn't you go get Kotori? She'd also probably want to see it..."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

OOC: Heheh, that's right. I can totally do that.

Yuma didn't want to stop, he really wanted to watch the duel. "Whaaaa?! Kotori? But she's probably busy, so..." Astral chimed in with, "Yuma, he's probably right. I bet Kotori would like to see the duel." "Who died and made you king?!" Yuma said, getting impatient. He stopped dead in his tracks and thought for a second. Pouting slightly, he went in the opposite direction of Tetsuo.

"Fine, but I'll be back to see it soon! Sheesh." Yuma then proceeded to run off and go get Kotori.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

OOC: Yes. You totally can.

Tetsuo slightly wondered who Yuma was speaking to, but then was relieved that Yuma left. Now luckily he wouldn't see if he would lose or not. Not that he thought he would, but this was Shark he was going up against, who was known to be a skilled duelist.

After a little bit, the duel commenced, and without much time at all, Tetsuo... Had lost? It wasn't all that surprising in reality, but to Tetsuo it was. Not only that, but he actually bet his deck during the duel.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: *proud*

"Yuuuma! Where are we going?!" Kotori shouted as Yuma ran ahead of her. "No time to explain, come on! Hurry, hurry!" Impatient as usual, Yuma ran as fast as he could to get to the dueling site. "Okay, should be right... around here--" He put his D-Gazer on and saw the outcome of the duel... Tetsuo had already lost.

Running over to him, he bent down to see him. "Tetsuo! What happened? You lost...?!" It was shocking to Yuma that he would lose, especially since Tetsuo had always beaten Yuma in duels before.

OOC: *knows you are*

Tetsuo looked over at Yuma, and was a little mad he had to see him lose like that. "I don't really know what happened, but... It all happened so quickly."

Shark walked over to Tetsuo and grabbed his deck away. Glancing over at Yuma a second, he turned away. "Well, as promised, this pitiful deck of yours is no longer yours." He smirked.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: X3 Question; Does Yuma know Shark at this point?

All happened so quickly...? Yuma really wanted to know what kind of deck this guy would have to beat Tetsuo so easily like that.

Seeing Shark snatch Tetsuo's deck like that made Yuma quickly stand up. "Hey! What do you think you're doing!? That isn't yours, hand it back!" Seeing someone take away something so precious like a deck angered Yuma.

"Don't go picking a fight, Yuma! This boy is obviously powerful." Astral said, sounding concerned.

"I know, but... he can't just do something like that!"

OOC: I'm pretty sure he didn't.

"Yuma!" Tetsuo yelled in surprise.

Shark turned back around and stared at Yuma. "He was the one who bet it. Besides, he's better off without this piece of junk he calls a 'deck'." Sneering, he put the deck in his pocket. "Besides, what are you gonna do about it?"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: Okay then.

Yuma quickly glanced over at Tetsuo, but then went back to looking at Shark.

"How can you say that about a deck!? Every card is precious to a duelist... isn't it the same way for you?!" Hearing such comments from a duelists mouth sickened Yuma. His fuse was being burnt and he couldn't take watching Tetsuo's deck being treated that way. "You and me... Let's duel! If I win, you give back Tetsuo's deck!"

"Yuma!"

"I'll win, don't worry." Yuma said, with a smirk.

"Huh, a duel?" Shark didn't seem to fond of the idea at first, but then thought of an idea. "Well then how about this? If you want to duel me, then bet something important of yours."

Tetsuo wasn't sure about this, but he felt he couldn't really say anything.
    Last edited by Squall Leonhart; 25th September 2012 at 01:22 PM.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Something important? Uh..." Yuma looked around and was confused. "You mean like... this?" He picked up his Emperor's Key from his neck and held it out.

"Yuma! What are you doing?! Didn't you get that from your dad?" Kotori shouted over.

Realizing he had just pretty much bet the key, Yuma facepalmed. "No matter... Let's duel and I'll win back Tetsuo's deck!"

Shark smirked and walked over to Yuma. Without waiting for a reaction from Yuma, he took his Emperor's key from him. "I'll take it now since it's pretty much mine already. There's no way you'll win."

Walking back a little, Shark got his duel disk out. "Well, let's get this duel over with."

OOC: I know they didn't duel the same day he bet it, but screw that. XD

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Seeing Shark suddenly snatch the key from his neck, Yuma was frozen in shock for a moment. "Hey, give it back! You won't know that until we duel!" He angrily shouted to Shark, running up to him. Astral... be okay.

Yuma got out his duel disk and D-Gazer. "Duel disk, set! D-Gazer, set!" The A-R Vision was linked and the duel was ready to begin.

"Go, Yuma!" Kotori said to encourage Yuma.

OOC: Shall we start the duel now? You go first?

OOC: Alrighty. You on Dueling Network then?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: Yeah, I'm hosting the duel. You should be able to find me.

OOC: Okay, might take me a minute, cause Dueling Network is being stupid on me.

EDIT: Just not showing up for me. Can you do unlimited(unrated)?

Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast